A TripleCrown Championship Scrabble

TheAwesome_RedX

Dark Match Winner
Now tna did it before with the x division tag team and world titles and the wwe did it once with the whc wwe and ecw titles both matches where great now i think the wwe should do it again but with the wwe whc tag team and i c titles and since championship scrabble is already taken by a match they can call it TripleCrown Scrabble since all the belts in the match makes up the triple crown championship.

This would be good for the ic champion to get a world title or tagteam belt as well as be on the triple crown championship list

It would be good for the world champions because they can become double champions and it can give certain guys like john cena that last belt to be a triple crown champion.

So do you think the wwe would ever go for it??

Can it work or is this more of a fantasy match??

What are your thoughts and comments

This more sounds like an idea for the video game than the actual WWE. It doesn't make a lot of sense to put all of the titles on one person. With all of the talent in the back, you are essentially killing your product by doing this. I'm not gonna say it's a terrible idea, but i'm sure you can come up with a better one.

um thats not what im saying at all if anyone remember the way they did it in tna it was which ever person pinned another champion won his title im not saying give 1 guy every title that would be dumb and like you said killing the product

If there was a wwe superstar that would hold every title that would be Cena and we all know what will happen if that came true

I want to note this before people start writing my thread off the way you win the match is by pinfall or sumission you win the belt of the guy you pinned or made tap

What good would it do a WHC or WWE champion to win a midcard belt? So now he has a second title he has to defend on top of his main event title? I don't understand the motivation for such a match.

I dont like it at all. You're sticking all your titles in one match rather than spreading them out over so many matches. Bad idea all around.

I would have a scramble match with whoever has the qualifications for a Triple Crown Status. The winner of that match would get a title shot for the belt that completes their Triple Crown.

Now tna did it before with the x division tag team and world titles and the wwe did it once with the whc wwe and ecw titles both matches where great now i think the wwe should do it again but with the wwe whc tag team and i c titles and since championship scrabble is already taken by a match they can call it TripleCrown Scrabble since all the belts in the match makes up the triple crown championship.

This would be good for the ic champion to get a world title or tagteam belt as well as be on the triple crown championship list

It would be good for the world champions because they can become double champions and it can give certain guys like john cena that last belt to be a triple crown champion.

So do you think the wwe would ever go for it??

Can it work or is this more of a fantasy match??

What are your thoughts and comments

what the wwe did was have all three champions in one match with only one title on the line, it was nothing like the match that happen in tna where all the titles were on the line. i wouldn't want to see another match like that happen again in any organization because putting all the belts on one person would be insanely stupid.

Titles are marketing tools to make matches more meaningful. Doing this would be like if Coke took the ingredients of all of their sodas and mixed it into one and sold it as "super coke" or some shit and didn't sell anything else.

It's a bad idea. Also, I think you mean "scramble" because "scrabble" is a board game. Although a game of scrabble where you can only use former wrestling champion's names would be kinda fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back