A trip to Bollywood

I've been meaning to ask this for some time: how do you see Veejay as a character? What I am asking is a character feedback. Veejay has been part of the roster for almost a year and a half, and I've been curious how WZCW members see this character and its development through this time.

To me, Veejay doesn't exhibit the characters of a movie actor. He is just a nice guy with a manager around him sorting things out. I would love to see him bring out his acting I mean the Bollywood style to the WZCW. Maybe ask the creative and give him a host show or live relay segment between matches. He is going on the right route with Saffron storyline. It got me interested after reading NSL's rp. But apart from that, I don't know who Veejay is.

I don't want to look back into his past about how he despises his father and loves his mother. Something more than that. As an actor what difference can he bring to the wrestling industry.

To me, Veejay doesn't exhibit the characters of a movie actor. He is just a nice guy with a manager around him sorting things out. I would love to see him bring out his acting I mean the Bollywood style to the WZCW. Maybe ask the creative and give him a host show or live relay segment between matches. He is going on the right route with Saffron storyline. It got me interested after reading NSL's rp. But apart from that, I don't know who Veejay is.

I don't want to look back into his past about how he despises his father and loves his mother. Something more than that. As an actor what difference can he bring to the wrestling industry.

Funny you mention the talk show because it has been something in the back of my mind. Something on those lines may come down the line. As far as acting part of his character goes, the current story I am running with doesn't allow that, but I'll definitely incorporate some traits as we progress.

Thanks!

So, here's the thing. I'm completely bereft of ideas on how to write Veejay. I have no direction whatsoever ans completely lost on what I want to do next. It has resulted in some really sub-par RPs with no real direction. I've reached a point where I want to can the character.

I'm sure this might've happened to some of you as well. What I want to know is what can be done to refresh a character, in general as well in particular Veejay's case. I'd like to hear from y'all.

So, here's the thing. I'm completely bereft of ideas on how to write Veejay. I have no direction whatsoever ans completely lost on what I want to do next. It has resulted in some really sub-par RPs with no real direction. I've reached a point where I want to can the character.

I'm sure this might've happened to some of you as well. What I want to know is what can be done to refresh a character, in general as well in particular Veejay's case. I'd like to hear from y'all.

If you really want to reboot Veejay, do something completely outside of the box and interesting. Veejay attends a hypnotist show in his hometown. The jokester hypnotist is performing amazing feats, making throngs of people act like chickens, making women act like men, ect ect ect. Veejay volunteers and he is recognised by everyone and the hypnotist is jealous by this. He ties Veejay to a chair and announces to everyone that he's going to try his new character Thrace Keng. Thrace is a killer and only wants to do others harm.

The performance works as Veejay is transformed into a cursing, vile bastard in the chair much to the joy of the crowds and the hypnotist. A huge group of people suddenly scream in the back as a huge fire breaks out, everyone is panicked and the hypnotist is crushed while trying to escape. Veejay is gone and his chair and ropes remain on the stage.

Veejay resurfaces in the United States with a shaven face, shaven head with a fresh tattoo covering his scalp.

He's now Thrace Keng. A vile character that will harm anyone in his path with AC/DCs Hell's Bells as an entrance theme.

Ricky Runn went through a phase of being desperately unlucky & clumsy before becoming the leader of jobbers. Try things out and try to have fun with it.

You need to remember how to have fun with it.

If you really want to reboot Veejay, do something completely outside of the box and interesting. Veejay attends a hypnotist show in his hometown. The jokester hypnotist is performing amazing feats, making throngs of people act like chickens, making women act like men, ect ect ect. Veejay volunteers and he is recognised by everyone and the hypnotist is jealous by this. He ties Veejay to a chair and announces to everyone that he's going to try his new character Thrace Keng. Thrace is a killer and only wants to do others harm.

The performance works as Veejay is transformed into a cursing, vile bastard in the chair much to the joy of the crowds and the hypnotist. A huge group of people suddenly scream in the back as a huge fire breaks out, everyone is panicked and the hypnotist is crushed while trying to escape. Veejay is gone and his chair and ropes remain on the stage.

Veejay resurfaces in the United States with a shaven face, shaven head with a fresh tattoo covering his scalp.

He's now Thrace Keng. A vile character that will harm anyone in his path with AC/DCs Hell's Bells as an entrance theme.
No offense. But I couldn't understand anything from this. :disappointed:

Weren't you gonna team with Vee? Maybe the team could freshen things up. Or make up a brainstorming map diagram, I did that for Theron back in May. Helped when I felt 100% lost in terms of direction for my writing.

Weren't you gonna team with Vee? Maybe the team could freshen things up. Or make up a brainstorming map diagram, I did that for Theron back in May. Helped when I felt 100% lost in terms of direction for my writing.

We had a talk about it but the thought had never gone forward. We'll decide soon though.

I've quite a few ideas in my mind about your character and how we both can propel forward with it. PM me if you want to talk about that in detail.

As a last resort taking some time off to really sit down and think about where you want to go or even if it's time for a new character.

Nothing wrong with trying a new character for a cycle or two. Veejay can go off to film a movie and in the meantime you can try writing someone totally different or even something gimmicky. I always find that getting into a different character's head for a bit allows me to return to the original character refreshed. You even learn a little from writing something different, and maybe once you're ready to write Veejay again the new character can become an NPC for him.

Sometimes it takes a gimmick change or a major character-altering event, sometimes it takes a tag team, sometimes it takes going back to basics, and sometimes a small "break" can work wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back