A trip to Bollywood

Remember when she ran a honeypot on Mikey, and Remix blew his top over it for whatever reason? Good times those were.

Funny as fuck. It was obvious to everyone what was going to happen. That's what made it so great. Made Mikey so much more sympathetic by him tuning out everyone and ignoring the inevitable.

I know that Ty has two characters active at the same time. Has anyone else done that i.e. have two active characters at the same time?

Has El Caidos feuded with Ty Burna at anytime? Has anyone feuded with him/herself?

Showtime had Showtime and Ryder at the same time at one point. He and Ty are the only two that come to mind.

Sort of. I had Oleg for a cycle while Mikey was out with injury. I needed to recharge Mikey's batteries, but didn't feel comfortable being on creative and not RPing for three rounds, so I came up with Oleg on the fly.

I know that Ty has two characters active at the same time. Has anyone else done that i.e. have two active characters at the same time?

Has El Caidos feuded with Ty Burna at anytime? Has anyone feuded with him/herself?

Ty and ECD
Showtime and Ryder
Constantine and Victor Makarov

They've sort of feuded? ECD's original run ended with Ty entering the LL after being gone for a year in ECD's mask right after ECD had entered. Ty eliminated him and it was predicated on a feud with Drake Callahan thinking ECD was Ty and ECD starting to show tendencies similar to Ty (got all that?), later on they ended up being thrown together feuding with Dr. Zeus and his first stable before putting Zeus down and writing him off.

After that Ty turned heel on Mikey and joined The Elite. ECD lightly feuded with them after his reunion with Amber Warren didn't pan out and he handed the tag title shot to another team in return received an Elite X Title shot at Constantine at Kingdom Come.

So they've never outright feuded with one another.......yet ;). I will say I want to be the first person to have a match with his two characters squaring off. It would have happened had the last time I was on Creative. I did a quick draw for the Roulette Rounds and it ended up being Ty vs. ECD for the World Title (purely random I swear). Harthan wouldn't let us run with it, even though the cards it drew up were ridiculously good.

Didn't remixes 20,000 characters exist at once?

I've been wondering about this for a while - what can Veejay do next? As much as I enjoy writing him, I'm beginning to run out of ideas. His face run has been hit and miss, mostly because of me being inconsistent, but I am looking for ideas.

For anyone who has seen his progression, where should he go?

Reminds me of kozlov? Would make his way to the ring when he was being pushed to the moon...he would just walk down with no entrance and a spotlight.

Now that Veejay has failed to win Gold Rush...Where does he go from there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back