A trip to Bollywood

CyberPunk

The Show himself
Bollywood's victor is here. And he wants to talk.

Seriously, I've been the most silent of all the WZCW members, so I just wanted to get out there and be more comfortable in this spot. So what do you think about this newest members? Suggestions, feedback, questions, RPs everything.

Get ready to talk to the STAR.

Coming in as a Bollywood actor hasn't been done before but Titus, one of the two men being inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, also has the actor gimmick (although for the time being, he is retired). It's going to be bit of a difficult road for you to try and separate yourself from Titus but luckily, you've got the Bollywood aspect of your character to play off.

You've only just started so I can't really get a complete grasp on you yet but there is definitely potential.

------------------------------------

Let me ask you something, similar to what I asked Bagpipes/Dorian: how have you enjoyed the WZCW experience in your limited time in the fed?

Let me ask you something, similar to what I asked Bagpipes/Dorian: how have you enjoyed the WZCW experience in your limited time in the fed?

I am enjoying it. To be very honest, I am still trying to get a hang of it. Really haven't been able to read as many RPs as I would've liked, but whichever I've read, I've enjoyed them. I've been here for just about 2 rounds and very honestly, both my RPs were kind of last minute rewrites (I started somewhere and I ended somewhere). I really plan to stick around because as a writer, it's a new kind of experience for me.

You think you're silent? Mannnnnn Infinity put everyone to shame in that category while he was here :p

But really;
Who are your favourites in the fed from what you've read so far?

Firstly, welcome to the Fed. As a member of Creative, I feel sad that I haven't talked to you before now. But nevertheless, my inbox is always open if you need help with an RP or a request etc.

Anyway, I'm wondering what your motivation for Veejay was when you were signing up? And also, what made you sign up in the first place?

You think you're silent? Mannnnnn Infinity put everyone to shame in that category while he was here :p

But really;
Who are your favourites in the fed from what you've read so far?

From what I've read so far, I liked Hayada and Lexi a great deal. Dorian is an excellent character as well, but I could be biased because both my matches involved him which kinda forced me to look into his character more deeply. Plus, he is also new.

Theron fascinates me, and Cerberus as a faction is great. I'm yet to look into other characters. I did read your RP and I feel it's a whacky, unpredictable character, but entertaining nevertheless.

Firstly, welcome to the Fed. As a member of Creative, I feel sad that I haven't talked to you before now. But nevertheless, my inbox is always open if you need help with an RP or a request etc.

Anyway, I'm wondering what your motivation for Veejay was when you were signing up? And also, what made you sign up in the first place?

I was looking for a rich snob. Who better than a super rich actor? I am still thinking of the direction I want this character to go and possibly a feud in near future.

As far as signing up goes, I lurked around for a while in WZCW before finally deciding to try my hand. There are so many talented writers here, and as someone who is trying his hand in writing lately, I thought of signing up.

The alternative reality aspect of the character is unique. While I've never played DnD or FF, the character seems inspired by it.

I am yet not familiar with band of misfits entirely, so can't comment on that just yet.

While I've never played DnD or FF, the character seems inspired by it.

Heavily. Fantasy RPG's and Wrestling collide.... Theron is the result of the combination of my two all-time favorite hobbies. If Theron (or his roommate Ian who is his DM) were to host a D&D session with various members of the roster playing.... What type would Bollywood's victor want to play as? (Fighter/Caster/Thief/etc)

This is something I have been wondering about for a while; do you think that dedicated character specific threads containing links to every RP they've written would be a good thing to have for people outside the fed or newcomers such as yourself so they can read up on all the characters without searching through the RP section?

Couldn't hurt, maybe have links to what they and the community consider their best efforts on their roster page though, instead of having multiple threads clogging up this section.

I was thinking in their roster thread links to their RPs so when they look at the character there's links to their work

As a fellow newcomer, that actually would be really helpful when you're trying to learn a little history on an opponent or just read more of one of your favorites.

I had been going to the user profile page of whoever I'm reading and using the 'View all posts by this member' link, which works, but can be a little time consuming if someone is very active on other sections of the board.

That would be great! I mean getting to read a character's RPs at the same place would help people like me understand that character better.

Is assassin available? I have no idea how D&D is played.

Yep. It's a prestige class for Rogue. Non-Jargon version, you can become one later in the game if you start out as a Rogue (Thief, basically) and fit the requirements.

I was thinking in their roster thread links to their RPs so when they look at the character there's links to their work

I'd say only the poster's favorite RP's of theirs. Maybe their personal top 5 to top 10.

So, I forgot why I started the thread in the first place. I am still a bit confused about where to take my character at this point. I'd like anyone who can help me with their input. Especially now that the character has taken a bit of shape.

Questions, feedback everything is welcome.

What inspired you to create Veejay?

THoughts on Ramparte?

If you had to eat someone on Creative, who would satiate your hunger and give you the ability to survive?

What inspired you to create Veejay?

I wanted an Indian flavor on the fed when I decided to join. Plus, I didn't see any actors on the roster (I came to know about Titus later). A rich Bollywood actor was the way to go for me. TBH, I really hadn't thought about the character's direction in my early goings. Hopefully, Veejay's character is going in the right direction.

THoughts on Ramparte?

I haven't read all of Ramparte, but from what I have read, his psychotic persona is the glue to the whole of Cerberus. When I first read him, I thought of him as a one dimensional psycho, but boy was I wrong! I am intrigued by the direction the character has taken in last few RPs. Tension on horizon for Cerberus?

If you had to eat someone on Creative, who would satiate your hunger and give you the ability to survive?

I believe Kermit. Seems a delicious being, plus nutritious too!

So let's have some fun predictions from my fellow WZCWers. Some ongoing feuds and storylines and some fantasy:

1. Who attacked Chris KO (returning superstar or new)?
2. Who feuds with Acutus first (I believe that's his name)?
3. Who wins Eve vs Kagura (if and when it happens)?
4. When does Theron win his first World Championship?
5. Who should feature in a Bollywood movie from the WZCW's current roster?

Clamoring for a feud with you in coming time. Veejay is simply awesome. Though, I don't like Hrithik Roshan more than Badshah of Bollywood "Shah Rukh Khan".

He he ... Charlie represents what Veejay hates... so may be the feud actually writes itself. I'll wait and see how and when we can do it.

I don't like either Hrithik or Shah Rukh.. but when I thought of my character, Hrithik came to my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back