A Personal Message From Profit

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
Must suck having your heart broke man, wow that's horrible I pitty ya.

Good thing you got your 'net friends to fall back on, nothing like letting your heart bleed all over a wrestling forum ya fuckin' loser.

It's quite pathetic, as are you, so it makes sense I suppose. I find it funny that it happened to you, to be honest, I just wish instead of her ex that your lost love was riding my cock right now.. hell i'd take some pictures for ya and send 'em to you so you can see how to properly fuck a woman.

He sent me that in a personal message. Kinda funny. Just thought I would share it with everyone.

If he takes the time to message me about being heartbroken and sharing it with you guys, doesn't that make him just as pathetic?

I lol'd too. Not because it was funny but so ridiculously amateur. People can talk shit to me all they want but at least don't embarrass yourself in the process.

Isn't it great when someone thinks that they've got a shot at finally getting under the skin of someone who utterly destroyed them by picking on them at a supposed weak spot, and the response is instead that the fucker is humiliated once again. I love the Internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back