A Mistake MAY have been made...

simpsons_fanatic742

WZPC Intercontinental Champion
I entered the Sweepstakes on WWE.com a week ago and then again today and today I went to check my emails (not even thinking about the sweepstakes) and I emptied my Junk Folder. Now while it was deleting, I read the title of one of the Junk emails and it was from a sponser and I noticed the word sweepstakes and WWE. Instantly I got worried and thought that I just deleted an email stating that I won and now I can't get my prize because I deleted the damn email. It is possible that the email was just an advertisment or something, but there will always be that doubt that it was a winning email and I've lost it forever.

The ironic thing is a always check my emails before deleting, but this time I just glanced over them and poof deleted.

BUT, if anyone knows how to recover Junk emails then please let me know, but I don't think that there is a way. I know the ones in the Inbox folder go into the deleted folder, but the Junk emails don't, they just get deleted altogether, no middle man (or folder if you will).

It depends on what messenger service you use, and if you've closed out.

If you're using something like Hotmail, and you haven't done anything since, you can usually just hit the "back" button and go to it.

Otherwise, you just deleted an automated e-mail that said they received your sweepstakes ticket. That was all.

Crap, I completely forgot about pushing back. Even though the email was deleted I could still have see the title of the email or something. Well now I am officially screwed.

Where were you 20 minutes ago Sly:smashfreakB:

Crap, I completely forgot about pushing back. Even though the email was deleted I could still have see the title of the email or something. Well now I am officially screwed.

Where were you 20 minutes ago Sly:smashfreakB:
Umm...eating, replying to another post, and watching Hulk Hogan vs. Earthquake from Summerslam 1990.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back