Limewire help.

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
Straight into it. I have limewire and everytime I download a song it goes straight to my Itunes but it goes into a shared file called limewire. I didn't make the folder and I can not move anything from this folder or anything into the folder. I also cant drag songs out of limewire so there is no way I can put these songs onto my Ipod. Is there anyway to stop this and put songs into my other folders or to the desktop.

Go into Limewire and look into "preferences" or "options" or whatever. That should have an area where it tells you where your files are going. I guess modify that to a folder you create.

Conversely, use torrents or rapidshare like a smartypants.

Yeah I saw that, however it wouldn't let me put them to anything on my desktop. Nah I'm not into the torrents. Limewire used to work so well before we upgraded our computer. Not worth taking it to a computer person is there.

Don't use Limewire or P2P things. Use filestube to search for ZIP and RAR files, and uTorrent for torrents. Way better.

uTorrent? Well you need to find torrents online, and I don't really know how much I'm allowed to say regarding that.

Argh, I may as well quit with limewire. It is easy to use and takes up the least space hence why I was usuing it.

Want help using Limewire? Pay me $100 and I'll delete it from your hard drive. This will probably save you thousands of dollars in legal costs and even more in the ensuing judgments against you. Everyone wins.

Why the fuck do people still use Limewire? Are you people not aware that Limewire just got their ass destroyed in court a few months ago?

I believe you can talk about it but you can't link anywhere. unless it's the cage.

And I'm with Sly. Why are people still using Limewire? That still boggles my mind.

Speaking of which, anyone know of a monthly fee type thing where I can download a fuckton of songs, instead of paying a buck from iTunes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back