More Internet Help Please.

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
Okay, so every so often lately, I'm getting emails from myself, and it says it is sent out to a bunch of people, including myself. In case you are wondering, I have myself on messenger, not quite sure why. But anyway, these emails come about 3 or 4 times a week and come in groups of like 20.

Then I get a bunch of emails from the " Post Master " saying that emails failed to send, but I don't, and have not for a long time, sent any emails to anyone.

These emails seem to contain links however, such as :

h t t p : / / k q s e r v e r . c o m / w 4 b X V l D o O r . h t m l

and

h t t p : / / w w w . a m s l e r . l k / c a 6 L g t b g t N . h t m l

Now to me this seems like some sort of virus. However, I know all of you hardcore techies out there will be able to help me out here. I'm just tired of these random ass emails that I never send and all these Delivery Notification Failure emails.

Sly's basically got it covered. Depending on the email service you use, you should be able to create a filter of sorts that can block those message from either getting out, or getting the undeliverable kickback message in your inbox.

It'll be his msn hotmail, I had the same problem but because I only use it for MSN I wasn't too fussed.

Honestly Hotmail has pretty much been shit for a number of years now. Gmail would be the way to go, more secure, better filtering etc.

But to change your hotmail password, go to hotmail's website, log in, then go up to options in the upper right, click on more options then click on view and edit your personal information, then you should see where to change the password.

I have I suppose. I've gone through three accounts with Hotmail and pretty much gave up on ever using them as my legitimate main email address. Though to be fair during that time I never had a major need for email.

My Gmail stays fairly clean though, I just get my cable bill, order confirmations, news from my Union rep, and Newegg and Tigerdirect ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back