Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

90’s Region - 2nd Round - The Drew Carey Show vs The Vicar of Dibley

drewcarey.jpg

VS

vicardibley1208_468x492.jpg

I'm going to vote for The Vicar Of Dibley here.

Personally, I love Drew Carey and Whose Line Is It Anyway is a fantastic show. If it were WLIIA that was facing The Vicar Of Dibley, I would have voted very differently. As it is though, I must vote for Vicar Of Dibley. Dawn French was incredible in this show and her performance as the Vicar was pretty good, if not well known. It really was a brilliant show by one of the best British female comediennes, if not thee best. It seemed so innocent and yet so complex in many ways and really does give you a few laughs out of nothing.

Vicar Of Dibley for me.

I will be voting for Drew Carey here, but as much as I used to love the show, I dont really see myself voting for it that far. I hardly give it a view in the past 6 or so years, and I will only heavily support shows that I could watch when they were around and I could watch now. Drew Carey is not one of those shows, especially in the later seasons.

Drew Carey Show for me. This show is hilarious and Lewis and Oswald are great together, insanely funny. I've actually downloaded this show to watch now and they are still as funny as ever.

Drew Carey for the win here. It was such a funny show especially when I was becoming a teenager. It was consistently funny from Mimi and Drew bickering to Oswald and Lewis doing stupid stuff to the garage beer factory. I would go out of my way to watch it every week when it was new and watch the replays on TBS. A truly great show that I don't believe gets its due.

Do the right thing and vote Drew Carey.

I haven't seen either of these shows in awhile, but I have fonder memories of the Drew Carey show. He's a funny guy and so is that fat lady that wears a lot of make up. I remember some funny stuff happening between them. Not sure what. Possibly ******io? Anyway, DC moves on here, but as TM said, I don't think it'll go much farther, depending on the matchup.

Easily the Drew Carey Show for me here. No idea what the Vicar of Dibley is but apparently it involves a Roseanne lookalike in a nun costume. Can't be very good then, can it? The Drew Carey Show was one of the best of the 90s though and a show that will always bring back really fond memories of growing up watching it. I remember always watching it in the afternoons before my mother would leave to work the overnight shift, Drew Carey helped practically raise me. Add in the awesomeness of Ryan Stiles and Diedrach Bader and you've got one massive pile of win.

Drew Carey here for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back