9/11 Was A Inside Job!!!!

There really was no need to mock me.
Well, i read the article and while some of the answers made sense there were still a few that seem fishy. You guys act like the Government has never done anything shady to their own people before.

Glad you can see sense. You're doing better than Goat Fucker Todd already.

We aren't acting like that at all. We're just choosing to believe evidence from credible sources rather than some grainy CCTV footage that some crackpot with a tinfoil hat is misinterpreting, while willfully ignoring the huge pile of evidence that proves what a moron they are.

Yes the government has done and will do shady stuff, but there is a pile of evidence from multiple credible sources that explain what happened. Look for explanations that don't fit your perceived world view and you'll see that this wasn't a conspiracy at all.

No I'm good. You're the one that compared me the the Iron Sheik. :shrug: I mean I'm honored so I used one of his famous twitter catchphrases. You're the one that brought it up man.

I'm Shiek just because you say so huh? Jeez you really are dumb.
This all started because you thought you were cute trying to call someone names like a child would, and you try to prove a point all based on your opinion. Suck a Dick troll. I could care less about your ignorant ass

WallsofZakku said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndThat'sTheBottomLine

No I'm good. You're the one that compared me the the Iron Sheik. I mean I'm honored so I used one of his famous twitter catchphrases. You're the one that brought it up man.

I'm Shiek just because you say so huh? Jeez you really are dumb.
This all started because you thought you were cute trying to call someone names like a child would, and you try to prove a point all based on your opinion. Suck a Dick troll. I could care less about your ignorant ass

I didn't call you names. I told you a statement you made reminded me of another troll/prisoner. You made a shiek comparison to me so I capitalised on it. Jeez man learn to take a joke.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

I didn't call you names. I told you a statement you made reminded me of another troll/prisoner. You made a shiek comparison to me so I capitalised on it. Jeez man learn to take a joke.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android
well, i apologize.
i wasn't aware of this other poster until earlier today, i felt offended due to the words and reacted childishly. my bad man.
oh but to clarify i am not a troll or prisoner, just came here to see the shit people talk about.

well, i apologize.
i wasn't aware of this other poster until earlier today, i felt offended due to the words and reacted childishly. my bad man.
oh but to clarify i am not a troll or prisoner, just came here to see the shit people talk about.

I apologize as well. Me eat dog shit comment was childish as well. I like you already. This makes you millions of times better than Todd. :)

That bleach guy among other things.

Got a problem with what I said?

FUCK you. I don't care if you have a problem with me telling him to go drink bleach. Hell, I hope that After he drinks the bleach, he speeds up the process by hooking up a car battery to his tounge and he fries himself into a fucking piece of bacon.

The fact of the matter is, ANYONE that spouts out this "9/11 was an inside job" truth movement bullshit is fucking ******ed. Saying 9/11 was an inside job is like saying Barack Obama and the current administration had something to do with the shooting in Newtown. It's a bunch of fucking morons with nothing better to do, so they sit around and try to make a "movement" out of the pain and suffering of others, exploiting those people, and I won't stand for it.

Yes, it is your First Amendment right to say what you want, and it's my First Amendment right to say Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Motherfucker.

Got a problem with what I said?

FUCK you. I don't care if you have a problem with me telling him to go drink bleach. Hell, I hope that After he drinks the bleach, he speeds up the process by hooking up a car battery to his tounge and he fries himself into a fucking piece of bacon.

The fact of the matter is, ANYONE that spouts out this "9/11 was an inside job" truth movement bullshit is fucking ******ed. Saying 9/11 was an inside job is like saying Barack Obama and the current administration had something to do with the shooting in Newtown. It's a bunch of fucking morons with nothing better to do, so they sit around and try to make a "movement" out of the pain and suffering of others, exploiting those people, and I won't stand for it.

Yes, it is your First Amendment right to say what you want, and it's my First Amendment right to say Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Motherfucker.

That was a very intelligent thing you just said?

I already drank a gallon of bleach and hooked a car battery to my tongue, now what do you want me to do.

Father Fucker

I’m going to show you some pictures of what happens when a plane actually crashes One event the damage was caused by a plane and the other event was not caused by a plane.

0318-us-latestnews-indplanecrash_full_600.jpg

Damage caused by Plane

Plane-crash-in-South-Bend-010.jpg

Damage caused by Plane

plane_620x350.jpg

Damage caused by Plane

pentagon-plane-crash-conspiracy2.jpg

Damage not caused by plane

attack-on-the-pentagon.jpg

Damage not caused by plane

How come you can see the the damage done to a plane when a small size plane crashes into a house?

0318-us-latestnews-indplanecrash_full_600.jpg

How come when a much bigger plane crashes into the pentagon all we are left with is this?

debrisHR.jpg

If a plane crashed into the pentagon we would have wreckage similar to what we just saw recently in Indiana. Only proves my point even more that a plane never hit the pentagon.

*stretches*

Let's put the third-stringers in. I'll play a couple of downs in the 4th quarter so that the fans can think they got their money's worth.

Everybody shut up and maybe he'll just go away.

Why don't you explain how a huge plane just disappears?

Maybe it's because a plane never crashed into the pentagon.

Can you explain the maneuver that the pilot did when he crashed the plane into the pentagon?

How is it that a pilot who was known as a terrible pilot who could barely fly a small plane but somehow he performs a move that not even the best pilots in the world can do?

Smoke and excavators.

Can you explain the maneuver that the pilot did when he crashed the plane into the pentagon?

How do you know about any manoeuvres? Isn't part of your argument based on there being no decent footage of a plane?

How is it that a pilot who was known as a terrible pilot who could barely fly a small plane but somehow he performs a move that not even the best pilots in the world can do?

How do you know the pilot sucked, or that he executed a complex manoeuvres, or that anybody with enough training as a plot can't do it, but doesn't because doing so would be dangerous/cause the plane to crash into a building?

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker, if it wasn't a plane, how come you can't tell us what it really was? How come there is no evidence of any bomb making materials?

Since you have no evidence a bomb or missile was used, it's clear it had to be an airplane. I'm going to guess you won't reply to this post, but if you don't reply, then I'll take that to mean you agree it really was a plane, and you're just coming up with this conspiracy stuff to hide the fact you're actually a Muslim plotting future attacks on this country.

So if you have evidence say it now. If you don't, then it's clear it had to be a plane and it's clear you're plotting an attack on our country. So which is it?

Maybe it's because a plane never crashed into the pentagon.

Because I have better things to do than to sit here and argue with a shit for brains like yourself. I don't pretend to know anything about airplanes nor how they work and I really don't give a damn. How do you know any of this? You don't but you sit there and act like you do anyway just because you want to have some ******ed conspiracy theory to talk about. Nobody really cares about your opinion because it's as faulty as your nonexistent life. Go fuck a goat you dumbass Goat Fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back