A stupid article about WWE and chris benoit's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
First off i wanna start by saying im not exactly sure where this thread belongs to, it deals with WWE stiff so i put it in the WWE section, if it dosen't belong in this section please move to where you want it to be, (without banning me this time:lmao:)

I was watching chris benoit matches and wanted to search about his death, and i found this article.........
Chris Benoit found out something about how the NWO is going to divide the world into five continents and abolish your right to vote for President. The U.S. Government killed Chris Benoit and made it look like a suicide. Vince McMahon knew about it and let it happen.
9/11 was an inside job by the U.S. government so they could attack Iran. The next major terrorist attack will happen during Monday Night Raw. George Bush is friends with Bin Laden. It is all true, these are facts he has discovered.
Vince McMahon knew 9/11 was an inside job and had Chris Benoit killed because he found out

Now this article is kind of ridiculous, but what caught attention was chris benoit being murdered, i mean how do we know that chris benoit and his family were murdered and the murderer mad it look like chris benoit did and commited suicide.

Chris spoke to his father on Fathers' Day and made the comment that he wished he could stay home with his family instead of going to work. So his family life couldn't have been as bad as the press is making it out to be.

The point here: How can we be sure that this isn't a triple-murder made to look like a murder-suicide? What better way to get back at someone than to kill him and his family and destroy his reputation at the same time?

Maybe it's just my wishful thinking here. I just can't see how a great person like Chris Benoit could do such an awful thing.

What im trying to ask here is that would it be possible that it was a triple-murder made to look like a murder-suicide?

Wow...just wow! I can't even begin to think of how moronic this entire idea is. Benoit was 5'11 and 220 pounds of almost pure muscle. He wasn't an out of shape, overweight slob, he was ripped and lean, and above all that, strong as an ox. Who could have held him down while they first rigged his weight machine, then used the pulley bar to hang him? HAD someone done that, I'm damned sure Benoit would have fought back, and there were no defensive bruising to show that he did.
Benoit was scum, end of story.

This topic again?

First: You should provide WHERE you found the "article", and link to it.

Second: Are you sure this wasn't supposed to be a joke? I mean, it has every mainstream conspiracy idiocy that can be found in it. How can you take this seriously?

Third: Benoit's brain was severely damaged - to the point where he was irresponsible and crazy. He may have been a nice person, but when your brain is fucked up, you act fucked up.

WOW!!!

First off...where did you find this...a website for conspiracies? Im curious to know and why you didn't provide a link to said website.

Chris Benoit was NOT part of some elaborate government scheme. Vince McMahon WAS NOT part of 9/11. If he was involved with the government do you really think he would still be spearheading WWE? Neither of them knew ANYTHING about 9/11, and Chris Benoit wasn't killed to keep his mouth shut.

They have basically proven that Benoit had brain damage. It was also a combination of brain damage and steroids. Have you ever heard of ROID RAGE???

What happened to the Benoit family is sad...and yes, the government does cover a lot of things up. But this is not one of them. They are NOT connected in any way, shape, or form.

This thread smells like trolling to me.

Youre an idiot for even posting this. Cops aren't stupid...murder homicides and and murder suicides look VERY different. Theres no way in hell they could've pulled this off with Benoit being as tough as he was. Plus that fucking "article" you posted sounds like a fucking comment from a youtube video where someone is trolling like a dumbass. Fuck you.

You are fucking moron for even putting this up!!!!!! I think the detectives would know if it was a suicide or a homicide. His brain was also screwed up. If you do not even understand what I just wrote then you are ******ed!!!!!!!!!

I don't doubt benoit did it cuz he looks crazy alone. But the reasons given is what bothers me. I'm pretty sure mick foley would be as banged up as benoit or even more but he didn't go and kill anyone. Also this "roid rage" thing is just a media hoax to make steroids look bad. How long people have been using steroids and how many murders have been attributed to it? If that's true then ronnie coleman should be a serial killer! What is really bugging me is how could a man kill his wife on friday then his children on saturday then himself on sunday. With no one being suspicious of anything? I mean the children must want to know where their mommy is. And also i'm sure the bodies would stink up the house bad.

ok, i've seen a lot of stupid and pointless threads, but this is by far the stupidest. for one, there is no link provided, so most likely you made this up yourself hoping people would find you hilarious. what was your motive for posting this?

Ok now THIS is trolling... surely?

I doubt Police cut corners and missed vital evidence on such a high profile case.... if there was any evidence to such a STUPID theory then I am pretty sure that they would have noticed by now.

You must be a Child Or ******ed Or Both.

OMG! I was sooo JUST talking about this to my roommate the other day. Like how messed up would it be if years from now, we found out that Benoit was innocent the entire time. Like yea all the evidence points to him doing it, but there was no motive, no rhyme, no reason. just a random act. He basically just got up and decided to go home kill himself and his family. There are def pieces to this story that are missing and will probably never be known. But just imagine if he really was innocent the whole time and nobody ever knew...crazy

I have an Idea we should make a place just for post like this we can make it round maybe square, we should make it about 2 feet tall, it would have to be able to be place near a toilet under a sink or other small locations. Oh wait we already have those we call the trash cans. Just Like micheal Jackson, Adolf Hitler and Bill Clinton as the good things they did was erased by one bad unforgivable event. Chris Benoit also falls into that category. I once was a huge benoit fan action figures, posters I even followed his workout that was posted in a M&F magazine, after his terrible act everything was burned their is no forgiveness or redemption for killing children. His wife well sometimes they push buttons.

Just Like micheal Jackson, Adolf Hitler and Bill Clinton as the good things they did was erased by one bad unforgivable event.

Firstly, wow, just wow....you're using Michael Jackson and UNPROVEN allegations and then throwing in Bill Clinton and a blow job and Adolf Hitler, the Furer, the leader of Nazi Germany who tried to take over the entire world and killed millions of Jews/Blacks and others who he didn't like? How in the name of sanity can any of those 3 be even remotely alike? A cheating blow job is unforgivable? Man, that's logic almost as twisted as the dude who started this thread.

Could someone delete this thread, i never knew wrestling fans were such low life negative douche bags. LINK: http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=52396

Says the person that would rather believe that Vince McMahon worked in partnership with the Government, the nWo (not the Hogan version), The KGB, Ronald McDonald and Grimace in killing Benoit to cover up 9/11 because it was an inside job?

Gary Speed spoke to his family and doctor a day or two before he died..they said he wasn't depressed in the slightest, then he hung himself so, surely, because they've said it it must be true he wasn't depressed (although I still believe it was a strangle wank gone wrong).

Gary Speed spoke to his family and doctor a day or two before he died..they said he wasn't depressed in the slightest, then he hung himself so, surely, because they've said it it must be true he wasn't depressed (although I still believe it was a strangle wank gone wrong).

There is seriously something wrong with that statement!

Firstly, a depressed person rarely shows signs of being depressed. When someone IS depressed they do their best to put on a show to act like they aren't. THAT to me is what Benoit was doing.

Then you go and say you believe that it was..."a strangle wank gone wrong"? HE KILLED HIS WIFE AND SON YOU DOUCHE! How is that a strangle wank gone wrong? I suppose that you believe that he erotically strangled himself on accident, so Nancy found his body, was so emotionally distraught that she killed their son and then herself? Or he killed them then got off on it and strangled himself?

Wow...I have heard some crackpot theories but...WOW.

There is seriously something wrong with that statement!

Firstly, a depressed person rarely shows signs of being depressed. When someone IS depressed they do their best to put on a show to act like they aren't. THAT to me is what Benoit was doing.

Then you go and say you believe that it was..."a strangle wank gone wrong"? HE KILLED HIS WIFE AND SON YOU DOUCHE! How is that a strangle wank gone wrong? I suppose that you believe that he erotically strangled himself on accident, so Nancy found his body, was so emotionally distraught that she killed their son and then herself? Or he killed them then got off on it and strangled himself?

Wow...I have heard some crackpot theories but...WOW.

And, if you'd actually bothered to read what you've quoted me on, then you'd see that I was talking about Gary Speed, not Chris Benoit...Hell, I clearly started a new paragraph and mentioned Speed by name at the start of it...dippy moo

the only other "conspiracy" that had been thrown out there was kevin sullivan did it. it had been widely rumored for many years that sullivan was still jealous that benoit and nancy fell in love during their "angle." sullivan had even been linked to satanism past his in-ring characters.

other than this, i have yet to hear or read any other rumors regarding the incident.

yo HARRYTHEM, your an idiot, im not saying i beleive the NWO part, im saying the article has a point that benoit could have been murdered by somebody like another wrestler that would have had beef with him. Im not saying i agree with the article, im saying its possible that benoit could have been murdered

There is barely a doubt in my mind that Chris Benoit killed his family and then killed himself. It was a disgusting, messed up thing to do. The most pathetic way to leave this world, destroy your own legacy and most of all kill your own, innocent child. I can understand the killing your wife part of it, people in fits of rage do awful things and come to totally regret it later. But to kill your kid. Benoit probably figured his kid would suffer when he was in jail or dead and his mom would be dead and grow up and turn out just like his dad and that was his reasoning. Which is crazy but i mean my guess is that what factored into Benoit's fucked decision. Benoit had brain damage, roid rage is real cause roids fuck with your brain and emotions. Benoit's wife, no offence, came across as a psycho bitch and that's no excuse to kill someone if she was and who is to say she even was. But no matter how black and white things look people are way too quick to judge and write things off in this world. People who write stuff off and take black and white approaches to everything are perhaps the stupidest people in the world. And with that sentence I've just called out at least 90 percent of wrestlezone posters and about 99 percent of the ones posting on this thread.

The OP brought up about 20 crazy conspiracies in that so called article he found. Surprised part of the conspiracy link he found didn't say that McMahon did it and
it was all part of the 'who killed Vince' storyline that was gonna go down before the murder-suicide. Maybe whoever wrote it realized Benoit did have a problem with the NWO, of wrestling, as they kept getting in the way of his career advancement in WCW and linked the two. But perhaps Benoit was just as nutty as a conspiracy theorist with the brain damage.

Now as far as conspiracies go, I don't take a black and white approach. The aforementioned one is just plain stupid because there's just too many conspiracies that don't make any sense all combined into one. But, is it that crazy to suggest Benoit was framed by someone? Surely, people have been framed before. A poster said no fat slob could have held Benoit down and did that to him. Why would Benoit be murdered by a fat slob when he's in the wrestling business? If someone had motive to kill him it'd be another wrestler friend turned enemy. It wouldn't be a fat slob. Benoit was not the toughest wrestler by any means. I'm not saying that someone else did this but lets say years from now it comes out that Benoit might not have done this. Then, it's not entirely impossible that a more juiced up wrestler could have framed him. And it's not entirely impossible that police get things wrong. Police are corrupt as they come, they pin stuff on people all the time either because they're lazy or ordered to. Cops and coroners are funded by the government. A coroner releases an official cause of death as ordered and a cops job is to find someone to lay blame on and it's convenient to write off a death that looks like a suicide as a suicide. Call me a conspiracy theorist but one thing I have a hard time believing is that as many people commit suicide as is reported. I know so many people do but deep down I don't believe it's the percentage that's reported. Not saying this was even close to the case here, but i'm certain many murders get passed off as suicides. So you can't just black and white say you know something because of what you read reported in the news from police sources. And that's another thing, a lot of cops can get away with murder and their shielded by their buddies. Sometimes murderers are well connected people with money. Sometimes murderers are hired by high up government officials or by people within the police ranks. And anyone can kill someone and spend hours or days making something look like a murder-suicide. The news only reports what people with money and connections feed them and they can feed the world anything about anything. They could tell us scientific proof now exists that the world is flat and we'd believe it because scientists, funded by the government, say so.

Chris Benoit killed his family and himself. That is 99 percent what I believe. I just think all the more accurate things conspiracy theorists bring to the table into consideration when passing judgement and writing people off. You come on here and write the OP off, which i get cause that was my gut reaction to. But he does bring up a good point. How do we know with 100 percent solid proof we can see right in front of our eyes that Chris Benoit did this. Our only proof is that officials paid by the government declared it to be true and it was reported in the media. Benoit left no suicide letter and nobody who died made any statement about it. Nobody who knew him believed he could have done this.

I'm not being a conspiracy nut and saying he didn't do what he was reported to have done. I'm just saying keep an open mind because it's not entirely impossible in the history of this earth that somewhere at some time someone was framed so that someone else could get away with a disgusting act.

This reminds me of the episode of Family Guy where Lois is running for Mayor and in order to get voters to like her, she just starts saying 9/11 while the crowd cheers for no apparent reason other than she just said 9/11...Also, the part where she talks about the Legion of Doom and Yellow Cake. LOL...This is just soooo freakin' funny, thanks for the laugh.

I normally don't slam people on here, but wow, how can you not? The jokes just keep coming. I mean, I am trying to understand your point (between laughs) but really, he was not murdered, as one poster put, he was strong as an ox. Nobody could have held him down that long to get everything together. I mean, who killed him? OJ? Did OJ somehow secretly get removed from prison ONLY to go kill Benoit and keep everything a secret? Did the same person who blew up Vince's limo also kill Benoit? Was he also the person who shot J.R. (no, not Jim Ross, the OTHER J.R.) and tried to kill Ronald Regan? I mean, his grandfather OBVIOUSLY was the one who shot Kennedy---in fact BOTH Kennedys (and not Mr. Kennedy either).

The killer was also the orginial Black Scorpion along with being the one who attacked Sting in 1991 prior to his U.S. title match against Rick Rude. Let's see, what else did his killer do? Umm, he probably was the one who shot Lincoln, who signed the Declaration of Independence and so much more....OMG this is fun. Chris was NOT murdered! I won't even explain what happened because obviously this "article" of yours has done a wonderful job doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back