Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
70's Region - The Partridge Family vs Sanford and Son

PartridgeFamily.jpg

VS

sanford-son.jpg

It has to be Sanford & Son. The Partridge Family just pissed me off, and never made me laugh. Sanford & Son still makes me laugh, and is an icon of American TV history. No way should it lose here.

What a crazy matchup. Two powerhouse shows from the same era having two conflicting points to them. Partridge Family was about family, a band, and the like. Sanford and Son was stereotyping, hilarity, and great plot lines. Sanford and Son may be one of the funniest shows to ever hit television. Redd Fox was a classic comedian, and raunchy. Lamont was funny, too. Sanford and Son should advance easily here, because not many people remember the Partridge Family. I think nearly everyone remembers Sanford and Son.

Sanford and Son, EASILY.

The Partridge Family is nothing more than a shittier version of the Brady Bunch. That's all it is. For some reason, I just could never get into this show, and it was always a lower man's Brady Bunch to me.

But Sanford and Son? Pure fucking gold. One of the greatest sitcoms, ever, with Fred Sanford being on the greatest, funniest characters in the history of television. If this guy didn't make you cry with laughter, then your sense of humor simply sucks. Seriously, unlike a lot of sitcoms from that day and age, Sanford and Son still holds up in entertainment and humor to this day. It's a great fucking show. Vote for it. If you don't, then you're racist.

I am so glad to see the comedy win out here. Sanford and Son is one of the funniests shows ever. Partiage Family to me was just stupid. It was a wantbee Brady Bunch. Red Fox as stated is a comedic genius. His timing was terrific. I think he and Archie Bunker are two of the funniest stars of the 70's. Go S&S.

Sanford and Son without a doubt. I thought The Partridge Family wasn't that bad but S&S is great. Redd Foxx played a great character in Fred Sanford and each and every episode had you laughing. When I'm in college, it still comes on at night and it feels like old times watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back