Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

70's Region - 3rd Round - Taxi vs Sanford and Son vs Three’s Company

4119289.jpg

VS

Sanford-and-Son-tv-07.jpg

VS

Threes-Company-Photograph-C11796513.jpeg

Three's Company. Easily! It's much better than both Taxi and Sanford & Son. I don't like Taxi at all. Sanford & Son was alright, but Three's Company was much better. I voted for Three's Company here because it's the best out of these three and by far the funniest. I expect it to win this round.

The show that mesmerizes me for hours to this day, or two mediocre shows? I like S&S, and am indifferent to Taxi, but Three's Company should win this decisively. This show is simply put, very entertaining. The characters are all likable, and when you familiarize yourself with the show, it will draw you in and hold you. I'm voting for Company as I think it's the most entertaining show, that anyone could effortlessly fall in love with.

Vote for Three's Company, and I will love you eternally, if you don't I will probably murder your family. Ok, I really won't empty threats mean jack shit on an internet forum anyways amirite?

Three's Company is the clear winner here, and I don't see how anyone can vote over it. The cast was great, I mean come on...JOHN RITTER. That's enough for you all to orgasm and shit at the same time. Taxi sucks, and Sanford and Son does too. Three's Company was a stable of american television. One the spawned two spinoffs. Albeit not very good ones, but that's because they had to live up to Three's Fucking Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back