Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

70's Region - 2nd Round - Taxi vs Sanford and Son

1.jpg

VS

sanfordpiccolor.jpg

I liked Sanford & Son, and it's still fun to watch once in a while, but it's not on the same level as Taxi. I can watch that entire series for hours on end, and not get bored. The cast was far better, and this was simply a sign of things to come from all of them.

God damn, this was a tough choice. Taxi was a great show and Andy Kaufmann was the shit. Danny Devito was also pretty damn funny as well, but Sanford and Son brings back memories once again of my father and I watching it a lot. Redd Foxx was hilarious as Fred as well. I voted Sanford and Son, but I wouldn't be mad if Taxi won either.

Sanford and Son is classic, and the theme is the stuff comedy is made of, but I have to vote for Taxi here. Don't get me wrong, I love Redd Foxx, but Andy Kaufman and Danny Devito earned Taxi my vote here. My dad was a big Kaufman fan so I grew up watching alot of his stuff and I always loved his character on Taxi the best, probably one of his most "normal" characters. Just a great show all around. No vote is a wrong vote here, but Taxi earned mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back