5 Best Wrestlers At This Moment?

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
As in just best wrestlers. Not about mic skills or anything else.

Here's my Best 5. Not in order though.

MALE

AJ Styles.
Kenny Omega.
John Cena.
Tetsuya Naito.
Kazuchika Okada.

FEMALE

Charlotte
Sasha Banks
Ember Moon
Asuka
Toni Storm

Special Mentions - Seth Rollins. Neville. Roman Reigns. Cesaro. Finn Bálor. Kairi Sane.

"To be the man, you have to beat the man."

24y8y69.jpg

2h6bq0x.png

maxresdefault.jpg

As of right now, my list is the only list with the "Man" in each of their respective divisions. They currently have the Gold and Leather, therefore they are the Best in the World at what they do today. It's not just my way of thinking. It's reality.

Not sure what this thread is asking. Are you asking us who our top 5 favorites are, since in-ring ability is subjective, or who do we think are the best wrestlers from a financial standpoint?

From a subjective standpoint, at the moment, I'd say...

- Brock Lesnar
- Braun Strowman
- Samoa Joe
- AJ Styles
- Jinder Mahal

From a more measurable standpoint, I'd say...

- Brock Lesnar
- John Cena
- Kazuchika Okada
- Roman Reigns
- Toss up between Omega, Styles, and Orton

MALE
5. Roman Reigns
4. Braun Strowman
3. Kevin Owens
2. Sami Zayn
1. A.J Styles

Honorable Mentions: Seth Rollins, Neville, Cesaro, Sheamus, Shinsuke Nakamura and Finn Balor.

FEMALE

5. Bayley
4. Natalya
3. Carmella
2. Charlotte Flair
1. Sasha Banks

Honorable Mentions: Becky Lynch, Asuka, Ember Moon and Naomi.

EDIT: Also, the second and fifth posts show everyone that's wrong with the IWC sometimes. An opinion is an opinion, you're free to agree or disagree with the sentiment, but you should at least respect it.

The five wrestlers I'm most interested in watching right now are Dolph (I want to see what he'll do next with this gimmick), Sami (his new heel character is fun for now), Asuka (I'm curious as how they will use her), AJ (mostly ring prowess and also since he is being moved up the card), and Charlotte (just an amazing athlete who should start getting a push as we head toward Mania).

But really the recent contender tag teams are the ones who have been the most entertaining lately. Rollins/Ambrose v The Usos may cause the world to explode at SS if given the ok.

Then there is Braun. I am curious to see where they go with him. Braybrigail has piqued my curiosity as well. Lots of good stories and subplots going on in my head right now. Hopefully WWE will do good things with that.

"They are champions"
Let's assume that the Champions are the best wrestlers. Even then IWGP World Heavyweight Championship should be above Cruiserweight Championship. One is a world title and other is a specific division title.

EDIT: Nah not worth it.
What happened?

AJ Styles
Kenny Omega
Okada
Zayn
Cesaro
Damn. How could I forget Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.!

Just push Cesaro already.. damn
Vince - He is boring.
Some fans - He has no personality. Plus, his look is like "Create A Wrestler".

Lol. Stop pls.

Also.

Female is Kairi Sane, Candice LeRae, Toni Storm, Io Shirai, Asuka.
Male is Omega, Okada, Zayn, Owens, Styles.
I need to watch Io Shirai. Heard a lot about her. So, you don't have anyone in the top 5 from WWE except Asuka?

Not sure what this thread is asking. Are you asking us who our top 5 favorites are, since in-ring ability is subjective, or who do we think are the best wrestlers from a financial standpoint?

From a subjective standpoint, at the moment, I'd say...

- Brock Lesnar
- Braun Strowman
- Samoa Joe
- AJ Styles
- Jinder Mahal

From a more measurable standpoint, I'd say...

- Brock Lesnar
- John Cena
- Kazuchika Okada
- Roman Reigns
- Toss up between Omega, Styles, and Orton
5 Best In-Ring Wrestlers at this moment.

"To be the man, you have to beat the man."

24y8y69.jpg

2h6bq0x.png

maxresdefault.jpg

As of right now, my list is the only list with the "Man" in each of their respective divisions. They currently have the Gold and Leather, therefore they are the Best in the World at what they do today. It's not just my way of thinking. It's reality.
Wouldn't a World Title be above a Cruiserweight title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back