Dean Ambrose
Samoa Joe
Asuka
Nikki Cross
Cody Rhodes
Prince Puma
Matanza

What about yours?

WWE - Samoa Joe has been my favorite for a while. Styles a close number two with Orton coming in third - at least right now. As far as women go, Charlotte has been my favorite since her reign as NXT Women's champion.

TNA - Drew Galloway is a safe bet but Trevor Lee is probably one of the most underrated wrestlers on the planet.

ROH - Marty Scurll is probably my favorite right now. And Jay Lethal of course.

NJPW - I don't keep up with too much. I suppose Ricochet fits here.

Lucha Underground - definitely Pentagon Dark. Probably my third or so favorite right now in any promotion. Mil Muertes a close second for LU. And Angélico is always entertaining.

Others - Chris Hero, Cedric Alexander, Will Ospreay, Chris Daniels, Cesaro. The Miz. There are probably a few more that I cant think of right now.

WWE- AJ, Bray (yeah, I haven't lost hope yet), Becky Lynch, Jericho, Sami Zayn

NJPW- Okada, Omega, Naito, Young Bucks, Hiromu Takahashi, KUSHIDA, SANADA, Will Ospreay

ROH- Adam Cole (though his matches in PWG tend to be better, he's money with ROH promos), Lio Rush, The Addiction, The Briscoes, Donovan Dijack, Dalton Castle, I also enjoy a good Cheeseburger now and then.

NXT: Nakamura, Joe, Revival, DIY, Tye Dillinger, Asuka

Other: Pentagon Dark, Matt Riddle, ZSJ, Kota Ibushi (when he doesn't mail it in), Marty Scurll, Mil Muertes, Colt Cabana.

For modern wrestling content I only watch the WWE. Haven't really watched TNA and I don't follow NXT.

Most interesting include: Rusev, Bray Wyatt, New Day, Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens, Braun Strowman, AJ Styles, The Miz, Seth Rollins, Charlotte, and Alexa Bliss.

Least interesting include: James Ellsworth, Dolph Ziggler, Apollo Crews, Sami Zayn, Darren Young, Dean Ambrose, and everyone in the cruiserweight division.

Why do so much people hate James Ellsworth? He was used on main event spots, sure, but did you guys see the way he was built for it? He wasn't taking anybody's place. He was just being funny and entertaining. I don't really get it. The guy is also a good promo, I don't get it.

Well moving along...

Right now it's The Miz. The guy is just on fire and nobody can touch him.
I hate everyone on Raw, except Jericho and Roman Reigns.
I love pretty much everyone at NXT.

TNA is all about Matt Hardy and rightfully so. I also have a soft spot por Eli Drake and Drew Galloway.

New Japan I'm only down for Omega right now. The others I can take or leave. I hated 2016 for New Japan pretty much because I just hate Naito and seriously couldn't handle the fact that he was having main event matches. This was probably the only babyface wrestler that the fans turned heel in the history of puroresu just because of how bland he was. Hate him. Oh yeah, I hope this year it can be all about Ishii. Also, fire Goto and Shibata. Hate them both too.

Raw
Male favorites - Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn
Female favorites - Charlotte, Sasha Banks

Smackdown
Male favorites - AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose
Female favorites - Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss

NXT
Male favorite - Shinsuke Nakamura
Female favorite - Ember Moon

The only TNA content that I have watched in the past 3 years is the Final Deletion and I do not currently watch any other federations.

WWE RAW:

Chris Jericho, Xavier Woods, Rollins

WWE Smackdown:

AJ Styles, Orton, Wyatt, Miz, Cena

NXT:

Nakamura, Tommy End, Chris Hero, Asuka

TNA:

Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy

NJPW:

Omega, Will Ospreay, Jushin Thunder Liger, Hiromu Takahashi, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kota Ibushi

ROH:

Jay Lethal, Marty Scrull, Nick & Matt Jackson, Adam Cole, Dalton Castle

Lucha Underground:

Johnny Mundo, Prince Puma, Fenix, Pentagon Dark, Joey Ryan

Other:

Zack Sabre Jr. (PWG) , Jeff Cobb (Matanza in Lucha Underground), Sami Callihan

I just tried to put reoccurring favorites. There's a lot of good wrestling to watch even from just the last month or so I haven't gotten around to yet. It'd be an endless list, but here's some.

Ellsworth is obviously the new Santino. As far as favorites go currently it's Jericho, AJ Styles, and I just recently discovered Kenny Omega. Really enjoying his work all around.

WWE: Right now probably Styles. I want it to be Rollins but since he came back from injury he's been too boring and generic. Looks too similar to Reigns now too IMO

NXT: Nakamura, love Joe too but they're kind of a mismatch and I hope they don't go near each other again for a long time. Aries is also a big favourite.

NJPW: Okada. Rarely will the top champion and face of the company be my favourite but in this case it is here. He excels in all areas and is so consistent. When I started watching in 2013 durinf the G1 Kojima was my favourite haha. Really I enjoy all of the singles heavyweights!

My current favourites are.

Raw
Male- Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho and Braun Strowman
Female- Charlotte

Smackdown
Male- AJ Styles, Luke Harper (give this guy a run for God's sake)
Female- Alexa Bliss

NxT
Male- Nakamura, Bobby Roode
Female- Asuka

I don't really have time watch TNA or NJPW on a consistent basis to have a favourite. Although I've always been a fan of the Hardy Boys. But again don't watch enough.

My current favourites are.

Raw
Male- Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho and Braun Strowman
Female- Charlotte

Smackdown
Male- AJ Styles, Luke Harper (give this guy a run for God's sake)
Female- Alexa Bliss

NxT
Male- Nakamura, Bobby Roode
Female- Asuka

I don't really have time watch TNA or NJPW on a consistent basis to have a favourite. Although I've always been a fan of the Hardy Boys. But again don't watch enough.
Luke Harper has been an underrated wrestler since quite time. Same for Trevor Lee of TNA.

ヒュー G. レックション;5638403 said:
How can you like Ishii but hate Goto and Shibata? All three are different absolutely but all have that "ultra strong style" quality about them in their matches. I love all three of them!

It's easy. Goto and Shibata have always been on that bigger stage, ready to get the spotlight. I mean, Goto has pretty much done it all instead of winning the big one and he's in that spot reserved for Kane, in a way that I respect him but I don't want him anywhere near the main event again. Also, those two have been fighting since they dropped out of high school and it's getting stale, even in puroresu terms.

I've invested so much in them and I haven't got the payoff so I gave up completely and they haven't done anything to call for my attention.

I have to say this though, I'm getting okay with Shibata again but if in a years time, they don't pull the trigger on him, I'll probably give up and never care again as I do for Dolph Ziggler.

The reason I'm high on Tomohiro Ishii is because I've actually seen some progress since his push in 2013 G1 Climax. The guy came from a midcard-jobber position to the main event fold because of his amazing performances as the underdog. I mean, Daniel Bryan can't hold a candle on Ishii as the underdog and you just need to watch that G1 to get my affection for this crazy guy. (I remember that it was around this time you got into New Japan, am I right?)

Yet he only challenged for the top title last year and he even got a victory over Okada. That's progress and a beautiful story. What are Shibata and Goto story? They are tough. Look how can they take punches and kicks. It's hard to get emotionally invested in someone that you know, is going to lose.

Raw - Zayn, Owens, Jericho, Bayley

SD - Ambrose, Styles, Wyatt, Nikki (please don't shoot)

205 Live - Gallagher, Swann

NXT - Nakamura, The Revival

My brain is not able to process this. And to think I nominated you for most improved. This is just a stab in the back man.

He has said many time's on the LD threads that he loves her entrance. The males in my family love it too, so yea I guess it's a guy thing.

AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Chris Jericho, Alexa Bliss and Charlotte.

Fuck everyone else on RAW and Smackdown, especially the women's division. Only ones worth watching is Alexa and Charlotte. Glad they're both champions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back