24×7 Signature Centre

Wow you're going great guns here Kapu. Wonderful work and I love my sig. Thank you again. I tired to give you credit underneath it, but it appears that it's too much for the forum to handle.

Now you can

o3Z6PF

I challenge you.....

Top my current SIG.

Make an eighties themed SIG with - Remarkable Mark Keaton - Across the top in strobe lighting- A young Billy Idol pic in the middle with flame effects around him with his catch phrase - You're gonna get beaten and lay at the feet of Remarkable Mark Keaton- In classic typewriter font on the edge of an electric guitar, along the bottom.

I challenge you.....

Top my current SIG.

Make an eighties themed SIG with - Remarkable Mark Keaton - Across the top in strobe lighting- A young Billy Idol pic in the middle with flame effects around him with his catch phrase - You're gonna get beaten and lay at the feet of Remarkable Mark Keaton- In classic typewriter font on the edge of an electric guitar, along the bottom.
I just love challenges.

I think that "laid" should replace "lay" in that sentence.

And I know nothing about the lighting, effects etc you want. Still I am gonna try to make it as wished.

Here I go.

ShinChan™;5591761 said:
Here it is:

14724362_375937182737720_8253224229735679309_n.jpg

Do tell me if you don't like it. I will make another one.

Oh thank you Kapu but someone saw my request and already made me one. But I'll keep this one in mind and might change it later. I tend to stick with the same one for awhile though. No worries, I don't expect express service since you guys are going it for free for us.

Oh thank you Kapu but someone saw my request and already made me one. But I'll keep this one in mind and might change it later. I tend to stick with the same one for awhile though. No worries, I don't expect express service since you guys are going it for free for us.
It's all okay, mam.

My personal life problems have been getting better of me since 12 and that's why I couldn't see this much earlier. I got time yesterday and found your post while lurking around.

And that's an incredible sig. Whoever made it is damn good.

ShinChan™;5598631 said:
As promised, under 24 hours.

14650637_382999402031498_2011834963208506175_n.jpg

Not as good as Dave but still.

I'm not sure if it's within the rules for sig size but I love it.

The lightning and other affects were an awesome touch.

I'm not sure if it's within the rules for sig size but I love it.

The lightning and other affects were an awesome touch.
Glad you loved it. :)

I did make sure that it's within the rules. It's just that unlike other signatures, it's a vertical signature instead of horizontal.

I may have to switch between the 2 on occasion.

This is way to awesome to not use.
I tried to find some clear Stamboli pictures but almost every picture didn't qualify. This was the best one which I could find and then add effects & other stuff to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back