24×7 Signature Centre

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Okay, So I made my first ever signature for Navi today.

Here it is:

13254590_514060798718567_1798934263854628823_n.jpg

I am ready for more signature making, I won't be good like legends like Dave as you can see in the above pic.

But I would try my best to make a good one. It would be simplistic as I am doing it on a mobile.​

I would need other 24 hours for it. Want any sort of other writing on it? I have some lines in my mind for it.

Want to let you know that Dave did my request. I asked him a month or so ago. So sorry to waste your time but I will still give you rep and feedback!

Want to let you know that Dave did my request. I asked him a month or so ago. So sorry to waste your time but I will still give you rep and feedback!
It's all okay, buddy. I couldn't have made such a good one like Dave did.

Do tell me when you want any sig to be made in future. I would want only 24 hours to make any sig.

Lacey, then Taya. That's it.
Your rewards:
13332978_514377282020252_9056790112978030254_n.jpg

13325735_514377288686918_2633794811001582927_n.jpg

I'm a physics teacher, and kids often try and ask me to explain inconsistencies in super hero films. I always respond the same way - if you cans suspend your disbelief to the extent that you believe a man can fly/be cryogenically frozen/be half spider etc. then you should be able to accept small inconsistencies.

Clark Kent is a classic example of this - people are absolutely fine with a man who can fly and is invincible, but they can't handle the fact his glasses are a disguise.
Your reward:

13315651_514377285353585_7070914006571208577_n.jpg

You've got a lot of potential, kid. You certainly picked up a lot faster than I did. That said, Photoshop and graphics don't come without a lot of practice. Sooner or later, you're going to have a good idea of what will work well with a graphic and what wont. I would suggest checking out some of the Photoshop tutorials at the top of the section and seeing how you do. They have a tendency to give you a good start in making professional looking graphics. What I also did was google Photoshop Tutorials and go the images section. There, you'll find step by step instructions as to how to make yourself improve.

Good luck, champ.

You've got a lot of potential, kid. You certainly picked up a lot faster than I did. That said, Photoshop and graphics don't come without a lot of practice. Sooner or later, you're going to have a good idea of what will work well with a graphic and what wont. I would suggest checking out some of the Photoshop tutorials at the top of the section and seeing how you do. They have a tendency to give you a good start in making professional looking graphics. What I also did was google Photoshop Tutorials and go the images section. There, you'll find step by step instructions as to how to make yourself improve.

Good luck, champ.
Thanks a lot, sir.

I must spread rep before giving it to you again.

My final exams are gonna end on 3 June and then I have a lot of time to practice. I am gonna practice on my mobile as much as I can.

Thanks again, sir.

Dave your stuff is awesome. I used to make sigs years ago, but just lost my touch and have no practice. I may just have to go ahead and ask you to make me a Shawn Michaels circa 1994-1998. I'd love to see what you can do.
I hope that you like it.

13315479_514750081982972_5521014048600393520_n.jpg

Wow you're going great guns here Kapu. Wonderful work and I love my sig. Thank you again. I tired to give you credit underneath it, but it appears that it's too much for the forum to handle.

Wow you're going great guns here Kapu. Wonderful work and I love my sig. Thank you again. I tired to give you credit underneath it, but it appears that it's too much for the forum to handle.
Thanks a lot, mam.

And I don't need any credit. :)

Do tell me if you need any sig in future. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back