• Night Of Champions

• Hell in a Cell

• Bragging Rights

• Survivor Series

• TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
I think 2010 was a good year for ppv's, we saw a lot of surprises at a lot of them, All I want to know is which do you think was the best ppv of 2010. It's upto you how you want to list them, just name the best and worst, or rank them with number 1 being the best etc. Which ever suits you the best..

I'll go through each one and then give my final answer..

Royal Rumble
  • 30-man rumble- Edge return and surprise winner

Elimination Chamber
  • Vince screws John Cena after a great EC match
  • Shawn Michaels costs Undertaker his World title in another great EC match

WrestleMania XXVI
  • In my opinion a 1 match show
  • Taker/HBK in a career vs. streak match, easily match of the night.
  • Edge vs Jericho was decent
  • Cena/Bastista was nothing special..

Extreme Rules
  • Sheamus/HHH street fight was good
  • CM Punk/Rey Mysterio stole the show
  • Edge/Jericho steel cage match was okay
  • Batista/Cena was decent.

Over The Limit
  • Was a terrible ppv IMO
  • Punk/Mysterio AGAIN stole the show

Fatal 4-Way
  • Nexus attack was really good
  • WWE title match was entertaining as was the World title match
  • Kofi/Drew was a good opener

Money in the Bank
  • This ppv was arguably better than WrestleMania!!
  • Smackdown MitB was best of the night.
  • Steel cage match between Sheamus/Cena was also a good match.

SummerSlam 2010
  • Poor ppv, first 2 hours were dissapointing
  • Orton/Sheamus was good but ended in DQ
  • Main event was great with Daniel Bryan making his return.
  • Taker also returning was good

Night of Champions
  • 6-pack challenge with Orton coming out on top was good.
  • Kane/Taker was not the best match of the night
  • Miz/Bryan was good match with Bryan winning the title.

Hell in a Cell
  • Sheamus/Orton was easily match of the night for me
  • Triple Threat Submissions Count Anywhere match was also top quality
  • Barrett/Cena was a good match
  • Also, didn't expect the heel turn by Paul Bearer

Bragging Rights
  • Team Smackdown vs. Team Raw was nicely executed.
  • Buried Aliev match was probably the worst buried alive match I have ever seen.
  • Bryan/Ziggler opener was easily the show stealer

Survivor Series
  • Orton/Barrett was a classic encounter
  • A one match show

TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs
  • Arguably the best ppv of the year
  • Triple threat ladder match was good opener
  • Divas tag team table match was fun and good
  • JoMo/Sheamus was show stealer, put on a great performance
  • Tables match never seemed to click
  • Fatal 4 way TLC match was enjoyable, every wrestler had their own style and mixed well in the match
  • Cena/Barrett was a good way to end their feud.

If you can't tell already, I think it had to be between Money in the Bank and TLC However the real reason I enjoyed the MitB ppv was solely because of the Smackdown MitB match. TLC easily takes it, never got bored once, it was a great ppv and a good way to end the year.

What would you say was the best ppv of 2010?

Its arguably between MITB & TLC.I have both PPV's on DVD and i always have to watch them over & over again because there so good,but i liked MITB more than TLC because every match was good.TLC was great but i just did not like The Miz & Randy Orton match it was boring and predictable.(Just My Opinion.) At MITB Swagger Vs rey was an amazing match and had a great element added to it when Kane cashed in the Breifcase.Cena Vs Sheamus was a great match and i loved the spots when Nexus came down,and both the MITB matches were great with RAW just coming out on top as the better MITB Match.The divas matches weren't to bad at all and just the whole scenery was good and was a great first time PPV.

MITB was the best PPV in my opinion followed by TLC then Extreme Rules,But for PPV's that year they were all decent or good apart from Over The Limit(N)

I picked Night of Champions because at the time i was a huge Orton mark and the crowd and the atmosphere was pretty awesome, Orton was the talk of the event, his entrance was grand with all the signs of his signature "pose", it was awesome.

As soon as Barrett eliminated Cena i didnt know what was gonna happen, but the outcome was one of my favorites. When Orton kicked out of the Brough kick, i marked pretty big. One RKO later and a huge crowd pop when Orton won and the rest was history.

I say Summerslam. A lot of people will disagree with me but i think the show was solid all around. Both Championship matches were great, I was so hyped for the main event and it delivered and the divas match wasnt that bad either. The only thing that i didnt like was the Nexus attack in the first bout. Other than that i really enjoyed the pay per view

my favourite ppv in 2010 would be night of champions i liked it quite alot the 5 pac challenge was compelling with y2j saying he''ll retire if he loses db vs miz was also a great match only match that lacked but was still om was kane vs taker

Night of Champions was the best ppv of 2010 i think here are my reasons.
1) The 6-pack challenge
2) Taker vs Kane (Brother vs Brother)
3)DB vs The Miz
4) The Tag Team title match
5) Melina vs Michelle Mccool

I was really into Wrestlemania 26. Actually, I think I have it in my top 5 Wrestlemanias ever.

Shawn vs Taker 2 was a classic. Not as good as their 25 encounter in my opinion, but it was still great.

Cena vs Batista was also an incredible match. Superb storytelling, one of the most overlooked aspects in wrestling and something Cena does better than almost anyone.

Edge vs Jericho was a sentimental favorite just because Edge is one of my all time favorites and seeing him as a face get a World Title shot at Wrestlemania was an awesome moment for me. If he would have won, I would have lost my shit.

The Money in the Bank match was also pretty sweet. If someone other than Swagger won, it would have been better but it was still an awesome match.

So yeah, overall, I'd say that Wrestlemania was the best PPV in 2010.

Wrestlemania 26 was the best and it's not even close. Summerslam was also awesome. None of the other PPV's of 2010 touch them. The topic should insead have a poll excluding Wrestlemania or Summerslam due to them being on another level. TLC and Night of Champions would probably get my vote if that were the case. Wrestlemania was the best because from start to finish it was an amazing show with great matchups between legends, current stars, and the future stars of the business. Other than the divas match everything about it was absolutely brilliant. As for Summerslam it had a great card as well and the epic main event elimination match.

It's hands down MITB, TLC was 2nd place and WM 3rd I believe, maybe those last two are reversed. I enjoyed that the Divas had a Tables Match

but MITB was the best man it was a nice event that had two great Divas bouts a decent tag bout, Steel Cage match and World title bout along with two MITB matches, and I love Divas so two in one night, match wise was awesome for me, that line-up alone sold it for me, three huge specialty matches, one being a major belt on the line a singles bout I believe for the other, two Divas belts on the line and a tag bout! It just sells itself to me personally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back