Flashback 2010: What was the best WWE Sub Pay Per View in 2010?

What was the best WWE Sub Pay Per View in 2010?

• Elimination Chamber 2010

• Extreme Rules 2010

• Over The Limit 2010

• Fatal Four Way

• Money In The Bank 2010

• Night of Champions 2010

• Hell in the Cell 2010

• Bragging Rights 2010

• TLC 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kofi/ZigglerClassic

Pre-Show Stalwart
Extreme Rules is coming which means this begins the stretch of WWE's sub pay per views. When I mean sub I mean the ones that are not the big four. Last year there were many, but which one in 2010 do you think was the best overall in terms of entertainment, booking, and match quality.

I will have to go with TLC 2010. The matches were pure quality and the booking decisions were spot on imo. The Morrison/Sheamus match and the F4 Way World Title match were match of the year candidates. So yeah, my choice is TLC2010.

The best PPV disregarding the big four from 2010 was either Night of Champions or TLC. Both of them had a great card and delivered very good matches that were well worth the money spent. I voted for Night of Champions in the poll, as I have always been a fan of that show's gimmick and it impresses me every year. 2010 was no exception because that show had a good match for every single title and the only bad match on the card was Big Show's match that wasn't for a title. TLC is a close second though, with several good matches of its own. To round out the top tier, I would include either Money in the Bank or Over the Limit. Those were good too.

My pick I's the Money In The Bank ppv I didn't think the opening attraction of wrestlemania but the ppv did really well very good performance from both the brands without a doubt best sub ppv of 2010

I too have to go with Money in the Bank, both MITBs were good, Kane cashing in was awesome, even the tag titles and first womens match were good. The only things that were bad was the main event and the second girls match.but for a solid 2-2 hours and 15 mins this was a great PPV

I have to say TLC. The card was great and the match between Sheamus and Morrison was one of the best PPV mid card matches in a while. Also, it ended a lot of feuds and led to the road to Wrestlemania.

My Pick would have to be Money in the Bank, i enjoyed all matches including the two divas matches and tag match, both MITBS were different but great, the main event was criticised a lot but i enjoyed it due to wondering when Nexus would get involved and what they would do, but the main thing had to be after waiting for over a decade for the moment to happen it did Kane winning the World Championship, that was one of my greatest WWE moments ever. Its not often i do this for Sub PPVs but i actually bought the DVD thats how good i thought it was.

TLC was also great, WWE did something different and had every match go with the theme of the PPV as you had normal matches take place during Hell in a Cell, Fatal 4 Way and even Night of Champions but it was good to see all matches be either a Tables Match, Ladder Match or Chair Match or TLC.

The Worst in my opinion was Over The Limit that was just shocking which i expected before the PPV, the only PPV i didn't watch live last year.

Extreme Rules should be good this sunday and unpredictable.

I like both Night of Champions and TLC. As mentioned the Morrison/Sheamus match and the fatal four way for the Heavyweight Title were great at TLC and then I thought the whole show was great at NOC with Ziggler/Kofi, Miz/Daniel Byran, and the Six Pack Challenge all being great. I'm a little basis towards Night of Champions though cause I was there live so I voted for that as the best with TLC being a close second.

Money In The Bank, no doubt. And then TLC. MITB had an awesome cash-in with Kane the night of, and then Miz winning his MITB pushed him farther than anything else had

TLC, and I got to agree with MizMark, every match on that card was strong. I was actually on the edge of my chair for most of the show. Great show overall, even though MITB and NOC come in a pretty close second.

To me it's a no-brainer. TLC was clearly THE BEST pay-per-view of 2010. I'd definitely rank it above and beyond all of the Big 4 last year. As far as quality for your money and quality matches within the 3 hours, it was fantastic. There were no actual bad matches. Sure the tag team titles match was okay, but it wasn't bad. And on top of Barrett and Cena putting on a surprisingly good match, you had gems in Morrison/Sheamus and the Fatal Four Way. The opening triple threat was great(minus the awkward finish) and as was the divas match. The only downside of TLC 2010, to me, was Orton vs. Miz, both endings were disappointing, the match should have been much better than it was, it was disappointing but not surprising. Still, it hardly detracts from the rest of the show.

As far as quality of ALL matches, no PPV from 2010 can touch TLC.

I definetly will go with Night of Champions. That card had so many quality matches and good stipulations that it not only had a great main event that the fans were excited for, but great matches from the bottom of the card up that kept them entertained the entire PPV.

The one weak point of the card was the Kane vs Undertaker match which was a good brawl, however I dont think it looked good that night because the rest of the matches were picture perfect.

Ziggler and Kofi showed us the best of the next generation of champions, their matches are absolutly wonderful and I never get tired of watching them.

Miz vs Daniel Bryan was a very important match and really proved DB deserves to be recognized as a legitimate threat to any superstar with his dangerous Labelle.

Tag Team turmoil matches are always fun since you almost always see new champions but this one was especially entertaining with all the young gun tag teams competing.

The biggest match of the night and in my opinion the best. It was great to see a new main event and I liked seeing the newer main eventers (Sheamus and Barrett) in there against the regular main eventers in Edge,Orton,Cena and Jericho. It had surprises like Jericho being eliminated early and Nexus interfering, but most importantly it was a quality match with good chemistry(especially between Edge and Sheamus).

Night of Champions always gets me because I love all the titles being up for grabs, it just makes it feel that much more special and that mixed with great matches from top to bottom makes it a definite winner for me. Best PPV of 2010!

For me it's a toss up between TLC and Night of Champions. Both had great cards and the matches were solid.
But I'm gonna have to pick TLC. The Sheamus vs JoMo match was a stand-out. The Del Rio vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Kane was also solid (Kudos to Del Rio for taking the biggest bump of the night). The Orton-Miz match was predictable although I loved how Miz tried to screw Orton. Finally Cena and Barrett had the perfect ending IMO.

Deffinitely TLC. You had the Fatal 4 Way TLC, easily second best match of the year behind HBK/Taker Wrestlemania 26. You had Morrison/Sheamus Ladder match, amazing stuff and easily in the top 25 matches of 2010. Cena/Barrett was great and alot better than their match at HIAC. The triple threat ladder was also nice and even the tables matches (both diva and WWE title) were good in their own right. The only poor match was the tag team title match. BUT IT WAS A GREAT PPV.

It is between MITB and TLC for me. I voted for TLC in the end though. You had a good ladder match for the IC title, a classic ladder match between Sheamus and JoMo a decent tables match between Miz and Orton, a very good four way TLC match and the big blow off to the biggest feud of the year in a fairly good match. All up with one all time classic, a few good to very good matches and no real bad matches this PPV takes out the honors.

I have to say TLC. It was actually pretty amazing seeing an entire card that had great matches (even the pointless Diva's match!).

TLC. The show was awesome because they had no expectations going in and we got a very fun show out of it as a result. There were some GREAT matches on there and it was an incredibly entertaining and interesting show. When you take away expectations and just throw the people out there to let themh have fun and do it themselves, you get good results like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back