Frontman of the WZ Band!!
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 2000's Bracket;
Round 3, Match 3

Gladiator
Gladiator-1.jpg

vs.

Kill Bill, Vol. 2

B00005JMUA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

For the record, I don't think Kill Bill should be lasting this long in this tournament, but it keeps getting lucky. I like the film, I've seen it a couple of times, I'm a big Tarantino fan (which is why I was a little pissed that he didn't make a cameo), but I think its sad when we have to knock out either Star Wars or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Kill Bill can move on.

BUT...

Gladiator, to me, was such a bore. I saw it once in the theatres and when it was over, I wished I had gotten my money back. I don't see how its such a fantastic film at all.

Kill Bill, Volume 2.

NoFate, you walked into the wrong theater. I think you may have walked into Rules of Engagement. Because Gladiator was not a boring movie. It had me going from the beginning germanic battles, to The Gladiator battling in the fights, to Maximus killing the Emperor. It is the definition of an Epic film. Kill Bill is a waste of time. Who will remember it in a few years? A Few cult fans of it. Gladiator is a 5 Academic Award winner. It should go over easily here.

I'm sorry TM, but Kill Bill takes this for me. I loved both films but in the end I still watch Kill Bill Vol.2 every now and then because I am still entertained by it. Gladiator is a very good movie, nice effects, Crowe is amazing but I was bored by some of it. Kill Bill I was on the edge of my seat, the fight scenes were exciting, and Uma was almost perfect. I really think Kill Bill Vol.2 is overall the better movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back