Frontman of the WZ Band!!
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 2000's Bracket;
Round 2, Match 3

Gladiator
gladiator_thumb_wideweb__470x304,0.jpg

vs.

Ocean's Eleven
oceans11pub2.jpg

Well here is the movie I have decided to back. Not really a contest here, but still a nice one, Oceans Eleven is a good movie, not a great movie. It has a good cast, and a good plot, but I think will live in the shadows of the better original starring the original Rat Pack.

Gladiator on the other hand, is the greatest movie in history. The cinematics are amazing, the music along the movie is spectacular. The acting by Russell Crowe is inspiring, as well as Joaquin Phoenix's role as the young emperor. If you want to know why this movie is great, look at the Colosseum scenes. It has an amazing story, and shows the Roman Empire at its height. A top notch film.

GLADIATOR

Gladiator for me hands down. I liked Ocean's Eleven but feel the only reason why it got the hype it did was because who was it in(Brad, George, Julia, Catherine, ect) It was a very stylish, hip, movie but nothing like Gladiator. Russle Crowe was really great it in and deserved the oscar. I also thought Joaquin was amazing and his nod was totally deserved. Gladiator even though it dives into history it;s still exciting and a movie I enjoyed watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back