1000th Raw

bigbootydaddyV

arrogant bastard
So with the 900th episode of RAW just around the corner, it's safe to assume Raw will hit 1,000 episodes... and since it is on every week that gives us about 2 years until we see the 1,000th episode of Raw. So my question is, who do you think will be the biggest stars of the company to carry that show? I think a lot of the current Raw superstars will be done by then, guys like edge, jericho, etc. don't have much left in them so I don't see them around much longer. I'm sure Cena Orton should still be around then, who will be face or heel among them is anyone's guess. Which rookies do you think will step up to the plate and be huge on raw... who will be the damian demento of that raw and go down in infamy for it haha (ok that's hard to predict I just wanted to somehow throw that douchebag in this discussion). My guess is Cody Rhodes will have a bigger place in the show, as would the second gen NXT guys like henning and rotunda, alex riley could still be around come then. So who do you guys think will be on Raw come the 1000th episode??

By the 1000th show it will be the same that Orton, Cena and maybe HHH will be the main guys on Raw.

I would say the Jericho and Edge would have left along with rey, Kane and Taker.

Punk and Sheamus will still be in the main event. John morrison, Kofi, Drew McIntyre and the Miz will have stepped up to the main event also.

I agree with MCMG for the most part, although I do think Jericho will still be around for a few years, but in a reduced role. I do think Edge wil be gone sooner than later.

i believe the big stars of raw come the 1000th episode would still be orton and cena. yes unfortunatly cena will still be a main eventer. i see hhh still being here as well. the true future of raw lies in the hands of quite a number of superstars. i think the miz, daniel bryan, ted bibiase jr, sheamus, wade barrett, john morrison, and david hart smith are the future of raw. but with a draft every year stars from smackdown get a chance to be on the a show. stars that can come over from sd and be the future of raw that i can see are cm punk of course, dolph ziggler, kofi kingston, alberto del rio, cody rhodes, drew mcintyre, and jack swagger. i also see michael McGillicutty, kaval, alex riley, and husky harris being some rising stars come 2 years. also with the signing of current ring of honor world champion tyler black i can absolutely see him as a future world champion just like cm punk was when he first arrived in the wwe.

The 1000th episode of Raw will be packed with talent, why? Because on the 1000th episode of Raw it will be a simual cast of TNA and WWE because on that day Vince will buy TNA! HA lol:lmao:

I believe Jericho will still be around, unlike what some believe. Edge may be gone, and I know Undertaker will be gone. Triple H may still be around, I could see him staying. John Cena and Randy Orton will definitely still be there. Hopefully Sheamus will remain a top star and CM Punk becomes champion once again. Kofi Kingston, The Miz, and John Morrison will hopefully be main eventers. As for Rey Mysterio I can see him leaving in the near future.

I was thinking about this earlier and almost made a thread but didn't have the time lol so rating for reading my mind dude ha.
I think, like everyone else, that Cena and Orton will be the main guys at this time and the upcoming main eventers such as Punk, Sheamus, Miz and Morrison will still be around having a bigger role than they do now. I think Taker would have retired but maybe return for the 1000th episode, maybe even with a returning HBK? for one night only that would be awesome.
I don't think the Edge or Jericho will be around but HHH will be still and will probably have more world titles under his belt by then. yay...

The 1000th episode of Raw will be packed with talent, why? Because on the 1000th episode of Raw it will be a simual cast of TNA and WWE because on that day Vince will buy TNA! HA lol:lmao:

hahaha you mean he will try to buy it only this time to have HHH and Steph getting out of the magic kingdom and into the impact zone to sign the contract buying TNA LoL... good call!

The 1000th episode of RAW will most certainly be interesting.

The current main eventers that I see still being there will be people like John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H (he won't leave anytime soon), and quite possibly CM Punk (if he counts).

Of course, there will be a bunch of new guys in the mix by then. The ones that I believe will be in the main event role by then will be the Miz, Sheamus, Danile Bryan, John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley, Kaval, and quite possibly a few others.

But as to who will be at the RAW 1000th episode...besides the ones mentioned above, I believe Vince will try to get as many LEGENDS as possible to make at least a short appearance. After all, it is 1000 episodes in the making. I can definately picture Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, the Rock, Goldberg, The Undertaker, and lets not forget good ol' JR being there. Obviously, none of these guys will be wrestling (especially not JR). But I'm sure they will be there to at least cut a short promo. Basically, anyone that has had a significant impact on Raw wil most likely be at this episode.

People who will most likely not be there will be Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Batista, etc. Pretty much everyone that has left the business to work for another "similar" business (including TNA, UFC, etc.).

I am not sure all that much will change in a basically two years. By the time we hit the 1000th episode of RAW things will very much be similar to what we see now. John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Triple H will still be the headliners of RAW. I see The Miz getting added to that by the time 1000the episode rolls around. Daniel Bryan will most likely be a solid upper mid-carder by this time. John Morrison and R-Truth will probably still be at the stand still they are at today so that won't change. So in the end minus on addition to the main event picture I don't see RAW changing all that much in the next 100 episodes, but hey I guess I might being acting a little pessimistic. But in all seriousness I'm probably right.

I think that by this time, most of the guys from the attitude era will be on their way out. I can see Sheamus, The Miz, Randy Orton, John Cena, and CM Punk. John Morrison may never make it to the top and the same goes for R-Truth and Christian. Daniel Bryan may be in that group, but he'll still be making a name for himself. Jericho will be there but he won't be the star he is now. Edge may still be there but one more injury and I'll bet he calls it quits. If there is one wrestler that I think will surprise us all and rise into the spotlight is Ted DiBiase. I really believe he can lead the future charge of WWE.

I think that for the most part it will be similar, Cena and Orton will still be top guys, Hunter will be there in some capacity weather or not it is wrestling remains to be seen, I think Jericho will still be around he is only 39 in two years time he will be 41 he could easily still be wrestling then. Sheamus will still be in the main event and Wade Barrett and Miz will both have been WHC's by that stage and will be in the main event scene and I could see Daniel Bryan being in the main event also. So all in all it will be basicaly the same.

Yeah, like a lot of people have said. The majority of the main event wrestlers currently active are still gonna be there for episode 1000. There's no doubt in that, John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, they'll all be there. Hell Jericho and Edge with a little hope might still be there, and some of the current mid-carders will also be there.

The top face is most likely gonna remain, at least for now there's no sign there's anybody changing the guard in that manner. And I don't see the need to change the guard on something that works already.

Of course there's a difference to the extend that one of the talents could very well have been drafted, there's absolutely no denying that. But for now, I'll remain convinced that the talent will be pretty much the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back