00's Region Nominations

The only three sitcoms from the 2000s that matter:

Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Plus, a special nomination for Community, since I can't nominate The Soup.

Wouldn't SP be in the 90s?

Well are we talking about when the show began? Or when it was in it's prime?
Because surely if we're talking about the best the series has to offer, we're talking about it's prime. South Park's prime is generally considered 2005-2007 in terms of quality....

Who the hell considers South Park to be in it's prime during 2005-07?

South Park was best in the 90s if you ask me. The first few seasons were best.

The first few seasons were crap.

2005-07 had trapped in the closet, imaginationland, two days before the day after tomorrow, Guitar Queer-O and the episode that was voted the best ever, Warcraft. So yeah, apparently a few people think it was their prime.

Anyone who thinks the Warcraft episode of South Park is the best ever is a fucking moron.

I know it's not the best. But I'm just proving to you that people do think that was the prime of the show.

Yes. Very stupid people.

I can't believe that some of you guys don't like the first few seasons. Maybe it's just something you had to have been watching while it happened. Those first few seasons were fucking Godly in their era, and still hold up great after all these years. I prefer the first few seasons to the last few, though South Park really has always been good. I can't think of a single season without atleast one classic episode, if not several.

In fairness, I saw the Starvin Marvin episode when it first came out... And I laughed for ages just at the name Starvin Marvin... But I was like 8 years old, what do you expect.

Yeah, we can at least agree that South Park is one of the most consistent comedies ever.
Out of curiosity, X, what do you think is the best episode?

Not Without My Anus is way, way up there. I thought the entire second season was brilliant. Woodland Critter Christmas is another one of my favorites. Free Wilzyx always seems to make me laugh my ass off. I don't know, there are so many great episodes. Too difficult to narrow it down.

The way South Park has changed yet still achieved great quality on a consistent basis is incredible. Shows like Family Guy and The Simpsons - i.e. shows that used to be good or, in The Simpsons' case, the greatest show of all-time but have since gone down the shitter big time, yet still refuse to fucking flush. Big, massive, hairy turds, the both of 'em.

ephops.jpg

Shouldn't Family Guy be in the 90's?

And, it definitely has to go with Boston Legal. And the Office.

Boston Legal
The Office
Boston Legal
The Office
Boston Legal
The Office

OKay, where the heck is Curb Your Enthusiasm??

That show is fuckin' hillarious, it NEEDS to be on the nominations list.

I literally signed on just to push the CYE agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back