00's Region - 4th Round - How I Met Your Mother vs It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

How I Met Your Mother vs It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• How I Met Your Mother

• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

00's Region - 4th Round - How I Met Your Mother vs It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

howimetyourmother_lrg.jpg

VS

aa8.5.11.jpg

I don't know if I should be bothered to got here, after last rounds... outcome, but I will, and I will vote for How I Met Your Mother, which is probably the best sitcom of the 2000s. The shows are similar in a way, both taking place in a bar, but really, HIMYM is a lot better of a show in my opinion. I was hooked when I started watching, watching all the seasons in about 10 days, Sunny didn't drag me back in.

My favorite show ever against my favorite new show. But in the end I'm voting for HIMYM. This tournament got me into sunny and it's became a new favorite for me but HIMYM has became a regular watch for me on Mondays. This show is barely better than sunny and that's why I'm sad to see sunny leave.

How I Met Your Mother gets my vote here. My favorite show all time. Got hooked from the first time I watched. I remember thinking that a show with that title can't last. But I decided to give it a try as it wasted some time before Raw and I fell in love with it. It has a great cast of characters and each of them can be the focus at any point of the show. You can't find a reason to hate any of them. You fall in love with each of them throughout the show. Whether it is Ted and his optimistic views, Barney and his womanizing, Robin and her Canadian ways, or Marshall and Lily's lovingness for each other.

I almost didn't vote here. Not out of disinterest in the poll. No, it is quite the opposite. I love both of these shows so much and the fact that one of them needs to go out pains me deeply. In the end though, I decided to go with It's Always Sunny. This is not because I think it is a better show. In fact, I think that both of the shows are exceptional and I couldn't find a reasonable flaw in either of them if I tried. That being said, when I looked at the scores and saw that It's Always Sunny was losing, my heart sank a little bit. So for me, I had to give my vote to It's Always Sunny.

I think that you should vote for it too. I had never realised how funny it could be and it reminds me of Arrested Development in so many ways. Arrested Development is probably my favourite sitcom in forever and I think that is why I love It's Always Sunny so much. Having watched most of the episodes now, I must say that I am in love with it. It is very infectious humour and the characters are completely amazing. It's Always Sunny gets my vote here but only just and I will be happy to see either go through.

Vote for It's Always Sunny people, it is the RIGHT thing to do here. I'm a fan of HIMYM as well, but even I can freely admit that the show is corny as fuck and is in no way on the same level as Sunny when it comes to writing, acting, or just flat out comedy. HIMYM is more about Ted finding his future wife than it is about comedy, whereas Sunny is just nothing but nonstop raucaus laughter from start to finish, it is the single funniest show on television today.

Seriously HIMYM fans, you need to realize something: the show is pretty fuckin' terrible. I love it too, but it's not exactly a well-written show and a shitload of the humor is corny and shmaltzy and just not very funny for that matter.

Do the right thing people, vote for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It is atleast a thousand times funnier than HIMYM. Superior in every way.

My vote has to go to HIMYM becuase ive watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia a few times but it dosnt drag me in the way HIMYM does. After I watch an episode of HIMYM I always find myself looking for more but with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia I donnt find myself doing that.

If Sunny wins this round I won't be mad at all. I've watched all of season 1 and 2 and some of the episodes are classics. From when they get addicted to crack to the basketball game, Sunny brings some classic episodes and I respect them. Still vote HIMYM.

I love its Always Sunny, everything within that show is classic humour and some of the shit they do is wrong in a funny way, but the reason i chose HIMYM is because it drew me in a little more than Always Sunny, but im on the verge of buying Always Sunny on DVD as i've only seen season 1 and part of season 2 and i know there are avout 5 seasons so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back