You're In A Fight, What Wrestling Move Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Obviously if you pulled off a Rock Bottom in a legitimate fight. Not only would it look stupid but it would'nt be that effective. But what wrestling move's would work in a fight? Give reason's.

The Samoan Spike: I dont keep my thump taped up, but if you get jabbed in the throat it fuckin' hurt's.

DDT: Somebody's running at you trying to rugby tackle you. Reverse that shit into a DDT and knock them out.

Piledriver: You'll look like a dick, but getting dropped on you're head hurt's.

Has anybody got anymore?

Zandig's Mother F'N Bomb through a table or Drake Younger's vertabreaker.

clotheline.....

i use headlocks in fights all the time( i like to piss people off then kick there ass, then i can say they started it)

low blows are for *****es, but they hurt like fucking hell

yeah ill think of more later

The Canadian Destroyer would look cool, impress the lady's and cripply yourself at the same time.

I agree that a clothesline could be quite painfull.

Low blow's are just evil. I would only do that if they were a gang. Although once somebody puched my girlfriend so I knocked him on his arse and then stomped on his dick. He deserved it though.

The Canadian Destroyer would look cool, impress the lady's and cripply yourself at the same time.

I agree that a clothesline could be quite painfull.

Low blow's are just evil. I would only do that if they were a gang. Although once somebody puched my girlfriend so I knocked him on his arse and then stomped on his dick. He deserved it though.

Thats 2 damn funny.

Definately the sleeper hold is the top one in my book. There's a move that people actually use in fights, and for good reason nothing pisses me off more than being trapped in the armpit of some asshole.

Also, although it might look a little foolish, the ankle lock is painful as all hell when applied right. I used to lock those on all the time back in my backyard wrestling days. You give enough of a twist on that ankle and they'll tap out real quick.

ankle lock.. yah that would hurt

i would say the pedigree if done right it will hurt
the crossface hurts like a bit*h if done properly
and maby the spear but you would have to get a good running start

I dont really see how a spear would hurt, youd prolly just look like a complete idiot. But like, a DDT or like a facecrusher/bulldog type move could hurt pretty badly.

ive thought of more

if you did it right a spear would hurt, but unless you jump them( like a stupid dick) thell just move

Sleepers do work quite well acutally

Full nelsons are fun as shit to do and hard as hell to get out of

Youd look like a ******, but a big boot might work

It would be impossible to do unlees there like uncounicous and it would probably kill them, but a powerbomb, altough ive never fancied having a guys dick in my face.

ill think of yet more later

Since we are talking about a fight, where your opponent would not be "assisting" you in executing the manuever, I would have to go with the DDT, Superkick, or I would love to Gore someone. Once on the ground, an Ankle Lock or the Camel Clutch would be great.

the crossface:if you apply it in a right position the other guy will scream like a bitch and you can really hurt someone using that move.
anaconda vice:try it,you can make pass out a person with that move

You could knock them on the ground and do the stfu if done properly it would hurt I have done it to friends in my little federation I created and they are almost in tears

If you've got strong enough arms the Walls of Jericho are a pain in the ass. I use that on my cousins, awesome.

Well i'm not sure bout the ankle lock because me and my brother where wrestling once and He got the ankle lok he dident let go until like 5 mins and i dident tap out at all once he let go i jumped and super kik him then i chokeslamed but i'de say probably the ddt,Spear,and the sleeeper

The Crippler Crossface
Rock Bottom ( gotta be quick and strong)
Tazzmission
Low Blow (its legal)
Super Kick
Spine Buster

The Full Nelson is good. A powerbomb would hurt, if you executed it like Kevin Nash, but actually drop the guy on his neck. A spear really knock the air out of you. For submissions, you can't go wrong with the Crossface. You could break somebody's nose with that move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back