• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your WZ forums bucket list (Now with correct your and no stupid shades smiley)

Take up where Phoenix left off with the reviews of Buffy, by the season. I might get around to that in the next couple days. I think I'll start with Season 5....

-Figure out WTF goes on in KBs twisted mind.
-Make more non-spam posts.
-Just to get some respesct, I take pride in it.

•Strike down KB in cold blood and assume his position as the Adolf Hitler of Wrestling Zone Forums.

•Become Mod of the Cage.

Unless you're a chick (which is not the case), that's a no-go.

Personally, I'd settle for being either Xander, Gunn, or Wes.

The torture Gunn went through is enough for me to not wanna be him.

Wes gets the shit beaten outta him almost just as badly, and he is viewed as gutless almost throughout both series, until roughly the final 2 seasons of Angel.

Nope. I'll be Angel, thank you very much. Yeah, sure, he gets a lot of punishment - but also gets Cordy. Fuck Buffy, Cordy's where it's at. And Darla in the earlier years. Buffy is more like a rebound, when you think about it.

I guess hit my 1000th non spam post, that's it. It's not that hard really with WrestleMania coming up, lots of discussion coming up.

Become the Must See Sig Maker of all the times. LOL

Become the Mod of The Digital Arts and Graphics section.
I'm on it all day anyways.....

I think I did one today, basically try have a discussion with slyfox on something, he hasn't got back to me yet so I don't think it counts though. After I did it I felt like I'd committed forum suicide. Same as when I tried to converse with NorCal in the CL, he ended up repping me which is my proudest moment to date I'd say.

Wow thanks guys! I didn't think when i made this thread it would be this popular! Aside from KB taking away the "stipid shades smiley" and fixing the title I'd say this has gone well....

- Think of a good user title.
- Make a thread asking people what their WZ bucket list is. Well it used to be. So pissed off right now.
- Be somewhat funny when it comes to answering questions like this.

Make a thread that isn't moved or merged. It's a long shot, I know, but I will climb that mountain.

I did it, ma!

Posted in the RAW section as its own thread; it remains in the RAW section as its own thread.

Right, who wants to come round and shoot me in the face?

I won't shoot you in the face but I might merge it with the thread labeled KEEP ALL COMMENTARY STUFF IN HERE.

Take up where Phoenix left off with the reviews of Buffy, by the season. I might get around to that in the next couple days. I think I'll start with Season 5....

Holy cow, you remembered that thread? I really should pick up on that again.

I am tempted to start another review thread and do Batman: TAS by episode, maybe do it alongside Buffy.

Think of most my bucket list stuff is complete tbh, the only things I can think of would be joke stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back