• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your WZ forums bucket list (Now with correct your and no stupid shades smiley)

Raven

Nevermore..
Now this is just simple its like a bucket list(something you want to do before you die) except this version is something on these forums you would like to do.It can be anything from post in the cage and make friends,etc. I'll start. get green repped by xfear. so have at it

1) Don't be an asshole anymore.
2) Visit more often.
3) Get involved.
4) Get a green rep from anybody notable (Already done, thanks LR)
5) Have brunch with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.

Just joking, it's actually to teach you the difference between your and you're.

Just to clarify I have very good reason to close this thread seeing as it includes my two pet hates in threads.

In fact I'll edit them. Abuse of power and that.

EDIT: And why the hell would you call me Deku?

It was part of your name, so I thought it would be ok. You live and you learn.

It's a play on words. Instead of The Great Deku Tree, it's The Great Deku Lee because his name is Lee and he really likes the Zelda series. I've been waiting for what seems like forever to say/type that out loud/on a public forum. No idea why.

get jose off my back, and coco, and jglass, and mozz. In fact I thinks i'd rather have not made that neutral rep thread, since then although i've gone up in rep, ive gone down in the important kind. That and be good in WZCW when I finish my first RP.

- Become a moderator. (The Crock, it looks good...)
- Reach 1,000 posts by May 19th (1 year anniversary.)
- Reach a rep power of 5 by May 19th (1 year anniversary.)
- Get Slyfox green rep.
- Hold a title in WZCW.
- Take on Sly or KB one on one and hold my own.

- Become a moderator. (The Crock, it looks good...)
- Reach 1,000 posts by May 19th (1 year anniversary.)
- Reach a rep power of 5 by May 19th (1 year anniversary.)
- Get Slyfox green rep.
- Hold a title in WZCW.
- Take on Sly or KB one on one and hold my own.

Rox looks better. Might even capitalize the O. rOx Maybe? No? Eh, it was worth a shot. What the hell would I moderate anyway?

I've already accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish. I guess this is meant for some of the newer posters, though, so ignore my comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back