• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your ULTIMATE Playlist.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Ok, so, let's have a scenario here. You have a Music Player (MP3 etc), but you are only allowed 10 Songs on it. The Player never stops working, but you will only be able to listen to those 10 songs forever. So the question is posed to you, what are those 10 songs? Some people might just have one album on there, of 10 songs, which is iconic to them, or 10 songs they REALLY like. Anyways, I wanna know what you would put on your "Ultimate Playlist".
Mine is;

1. Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
2. Delilah - The Dresden Dolls
3. Holy Diver - Killswitch Engage (My preferred version)
4. Aesthetics of Hate - Machine Head
5. Phantom Of The Opera (Don't ask, it's a great song)
6. Master of Puppets - Metallica
7. Longview - Green Day
8. Killing In The Name - Rage Against The Machine
9. Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
10. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi

Possibly, my top 10 songs that I've ever listened to. Also, songs that I could listen to repeatedly, all from different genres and whatnots.

So, if you had to put 10 songs into your "Ultimate Playlist", what would they be??

1. Oasis- Supersonic
2. Stone Roses- This Is The One
3. Alice In Chains- Man In The Box
4. The Verve- Lucky Man
5. Oasis- Morning Glory
6. 2Pac- Starin- Through My Rearview
7. Stone Roses- I Wanna Be Adored
8. Creed- My Sacrifice
9. Alice In Chains- Your Decision/Nutshell
10. Oasis- Columbia

This is ridiculously hard, I am leaving off about 100 songs that have valid claims to that list

You are a cunt for making it only 10 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back