1.Kevin Nash
2.HBK (heel HBK late '97/'98)
3.Scot Hall
4.HHH
5.Chyna
6.Sean Waltman
7.Road Dogg
8.Billy Gunn

This is how it would have played out, first everything is fine and they've all got each others back, no one steps on anybody's toes, then HBK becomes HBK. Nash and Michaels will fued for the world title, Scott and Hunter for the IC title. Sean Waltman will be in the Cruiser Weight scene an N.A.O for the Tag Team Gold. So you have HBK & HHH/Chyna on one side and Nash and Hall on the other (see where I'm going with this?) Waltman joins up with Nash & Hall, Outlaws with HBK & HHH. Both factions will recruit one or two members from the mid lower card as cannon fodder and Group Nash will be a tweener faction (some times allying with SCSA) and Group HBK a heel faction ( the kind you first cheer when they come out and the remember "oh yeah, i'm suppose to hate this guys but damn they're good) dominating the scene. Group HBK allies with the Rock.

Can you imagine how good this could have been if it had played out? :)

Sorry group HBK sometimes allies with the Rock. Eventually HBK and HH turn on NAO and take the tag gold. Holding 3 belts each they have a final show down with Nash and Hall ( who by now are faces) and WIN clean! Thereby solidfying them selves as some kinda 'ultra' heels.

Then they go up against SCSA (v HBK) and Rock - who has seen the error of his ways (v HHH) at WM and lose clean. Right, thats how I would have played it out to the end.

I'll go even further, then Group Nash (including NAO and waltman) become the destructive heels. Forcing HBK/HHH to team up with SCSA and Rock. What happens beyond that is anyones imagination. Yes I've gone abit off topic but it was a great post that lead to the imagination taking over. Stupid Imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back