• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Smackdown! moment

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Alright as some of you may have seen on this weeks Smackdown episode a few videos were played as funny moments and first moments from Smackdown. I've personally been with all 600 episodes, I had my mom pay for the extra channels when it moved to the Cw network and My network. I remember getting Velocity when it was still running alongside Heat and I loved seeing that. But what really is your favorite memory, or the thing that sticks in your head from the past 600 episodes of Smackdown?

My favorite segments were always of the APA/ I remember talking about them with my friends they were allways a fun group to see wrestle, but their segments were always just really funny.

I do believe however my best memory is of this

[YOUTUBE]-K30gm2OFhY[/YOUTUBE]

I was a huge fan of Lesnar heel or face, I remember rooting for Lesnar setting on my floor during the match. My mom had told me to go to sleep about 3 or 4 times and I just ignored her. I remember Lesnar lifting him off and Show hitting the ring. The ring just blew up and I fucking lost it, I was hell idn, happy to see that and just kind of dumbfounded. I've seen indi rings break and ropes break. But even though I found out it was staged years later it still blows my mind how they set that up. I also love the Taz Holy Bleep moment. He really sold that one, and the crowd just lost it like me.

[YOUTUBE]Do2s_1oRI-8[/YOUTUBE]
I loved this moment. I remember being a child, loving both these people and just htought it was an incredible moment watching Rhyno gore Jericho thorugh the titantron. This was the last time the oval set was used i believe.

I also loved the TLC match they had on smackdown (TLC 3 or 4) where Benoit and Jericho defended their titles against dudleyz, hardyz, and E&C (i believe they retained, but I'm not sure).

[YOUTUBE]ymF71I5zzp0[/YOUTUBE]

I'm just a sexy Kurt....I'll make your ankle hurt!

The Angle Slam....The Anklelock..

Marty Jannetty still can't walk!

This was Kurt Angle at his comical best. The guy can play a serious, vicious maniac just as well as he can make me laugh, which is why he is still the best in the business. This parody of Shawn Michael's famous entrance music is probably my favourite SD moment of all time. Just hilarious. Plus it was great seeing Sherri again, she still had a great body even then

[YOUTUBE]G29QluTwCWg[/YOUTUBE]

One of the best shoots ever in WWE. Although it was probably worked in some way I don't think Paul had a script. The emotion he shows is awesome.

first thing that came to my mind when i first read the title was brock lesnars suplex on big show, i'll always remember when tazz said 'holy sh!t' , but since thats taken i'll have to go with the smackdown that i think was before survivor series 2001(part of me thinks it was on raw but im certin it was smackdown!), it was when one wcw person(i think it was steve austin with kurt angle) and the rock(think with jericho ) , rock hit rock bottom i think on scsa then someone from wcw hit their finisher on rock then someone from wwf(to all you kids, wwe) hit their finisher on the alliance person, it kept going on until a stone cold stunner was hit on the rock, ah good times,goood times!

[/QUOTE]and the rock(think with jericho ) , rock hit rock bottom i think on scsa then someone from wcw hit their finisher on rock then someone from wwf(to all you kids, wwe) hit their finisher on the alliance person, it kept going on until a stone cold stunner was hit on the rock, ah good times,goood times![/QUOTE]

This generaly happens when any group of maineventers are in a tag match or the like. Im surprised that this is a stand out moment for you, especially with everything thats been on Smackdown. But each to their own

first thing that came to my mind when i first read the title was brock lesnars suplex on big show, i'll always remember when tazz said 'holy sh!t' , but since thats taken i'll have to go with the smackdown that i think was before survivor series 2001(part of me thinks it was on raw but im certin it was smackdown!), it was when one wcw person(i think it was steve austin with kurt angle) and the rock(think with jericho ) , rock hit rock bottom i think on scsa then someone from wcw hit their finisher on rock then someone from wwf(to all you kids, wwe) hit their finisher on the alliance person, it kept going on until a stone cold stunner was hit on the rock, ah good times,goood times!

Yeah I remember that, 3 days before survivor series rock & y2j vs austin & angle. And yeah it ended with both alliance and wwf memebers hitting each other with finishers, up untill austin delivered the stunner to rock and ended the night. And by the way, Rock did hit austin wth a rock bottom, but it was on raw, 3 days before this.

To me, the greatest smackdown moment is when angle won the 20-man over the top rope battle royal and became the HW champion of the world. DAMN!! it was a great moment. I was rooting for angle the moment he came out.

[YOUTUBE]G29QluTwCWg[/YOUTUBE]

One of the best shoots ever in WWE. Although it was probably worked in some way I don't think Paul had a script. The emotion he shows is awesome.

I love this promo it's one of my favourites of all time. The history that Heyman talks about about Vince's father shaking all the promoter's hands. The way he says Tazz was a real man... and then calls him a bad colour commentator, and Tazz stands up and the crowd goes nuts....it was a sick promo.

The Lesnar Big Show spot, that was fantastic c'mon who wouldn't think that was cool. Classic moment in the blue ring for sure.

My favorite Smackdown moment was lesnar and Big Show braking the ring. When I saw it the first time, it was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. It's one of those things that I always thought about about happening and then it did. I think it also put Lesnar over to a whole new level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back