What Was The Most Awkward Moment You Had As A Wrestling Fan?

In 2011 I was seeing a girl for maybe about 2 weeks, I had stayed the night at her place and because she was still asleep in the morning I got myself up and put on the TV and Smackdown was on which was awesome for me. She got up and saw what i was watching and was throwing out comments like "omg i cant believe you watch wrestling" and "isn't wrestling for kids" about a week later she broke up with me and one of her friends later told me it was because "she was embarrassed to date someone who still watched wrestling."

side note - she is now fat with a kid so guess i dodged a bullet there

I started dating Japanese girls and most of them understood the wrestling thing. In fact, one of my exes was a big fan of 1980s AJPW so we would watch classic matches on Youtube all the time.

The best part is that many chicks that like wrestling in Japan are hot so I just stuck to dating them for a while. Younger people these days not so much, but girls that were teens or older in the 90s get it.

When I was in middle school, the Val Venis getting his "Pee Pee, choppy choppied" had me worried for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back