Your Roster Changes

To ECW:
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Edge
The Hardy Boyz
Jaime Noble
Rob Conway

I believe that RAW and Smackdown! are already filled with talent that doesn't need to be moved around.
Each show is great in it's own way, and by moving Test, The Big Show, CM Punk, and Kevin Thorn will tarnish what they have already worked so hard for, as to where they already gained momentum and status in ECW.
The only move I do agree with is moving Shannon Moore to Smackdown! due to his cruiserweight skills.
Lashley is never going to get the push again on Smackdown!
They hardly used Lil' Guido on Smackdown!
I love how impressive Test is, and his new attitude suits ECW.
Kevin Thorn is great in ECW because it's their supernatural gimmick, to where you already have three on Smackdown!
CM Punk is going to be ECW as they grow older.
La Resistance should reform in ECW, and once the other Basham comes back, they will have one hell of a fued.
Also, if ECW keeps either The Hardyz or MNM, expect some very interesting tag bouts, which already includes the likes of Mike Knox and Test and The F.B.I.
So, in all of this . . .
Just move a couple of stars to ECW and keep the rest the same until the draft.
Actually, I would move Shelton Benjamin to Smackdown just for the hell of it because he and Chris Benoit would have some great matches.

To ECW:
Chris Benoit
Rey Mysterio
Flash Funk (or change him to, 2 Cold Scorpio)
Chavo Guerrero
Super Crazy

To Raw:
CM Punk
Mr. Kennedy
Kane
Undertaker
King Booker (Switch him back to Booker T)

To Smackdown:
John Cena
Umaga
Carlito
The Spirit Squad
Test

Reason for ECW:
to put more depth on the almost pitifull ECW roster.

Reason for RAW:
To give more of the younger talent the spotlight on the flagship show, and to also restore order to the WWE Tag Team Division.

Reason for Smackdown:
Having both Cena and Batista on the same show would be a big ratings draw, and Umaga and the Spirit Squad are a better fit on Smackdown since they are going for more of an 80's style of wrestling with really outlandish, and silly gimmicks like King Booker, and the Boogeyman.

To Raw:
Batista
Matt Hardy
Chris Benoit
Mr. Kennedy
Finlay

To Smackdown:
John Cena
Carlito
Big Show
CM Punk
Sandman

To ECW:
Samoa Joe
Jeff Jarett
Booker T
Chavo Guerrero
Jimmy Wang Yang

Andge003 said:
To ECW:
Chris Benoit
Rey Mysterio
Flash Funk (or change him to, 2 Cold Scorpio)
Chavo Guerrero
Super Crazy

To Raw:
CM Punk
Mr. Kennedy
Kane
Undertaker
King Booker (Switch him back to Booker T)

To Smackdown:
John Cena
Umaga
Carlito
The Spirit Squad
Test

Reason for ECW:
to put more depth on the almost pitifull ECW roster.

Reason for RAW:
To give more of the younger talent the spotlight on the flagship show, and to also restore order to the WWE Tag Team Division.

Reason for Smackdown:
Having both Cena and Batista on the same show would be a big ratings draw, and Umaga and the Spirit Squad are a better fit on Smackdown since they are going for more of an 80's style of wrestling with really outlandish, and silly gimmicks like King Booker, and the Boogeyman.

That makes Smackdown! the best brand and show. But, are you sure you can have the WHC and WWE Championship on the same brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back