Your List Of Up and Comers That Have The "It" Factor

SpoodBeest

City Dweller, Successful Fella
A rather simple discussion. I am asking for the people who will post on this thread, who you think with of all these young, up and coming superstars who have a definite "It" factor about them.

What I mean is that in a few years we could potentially see them as major WWE superstars that will have the torch passed to them into the next generation.

For me I have this following list of superstars:

Jack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison
MVP
The Miz
Ted Dibiase

Some Honorable mentions go to

Whom ever gets the push after The Hart Dynasty is over (too early for me to tell)
Zach Ryder
and Kofi Kingston

Post Away;)

Randy Orton- Yeah's he's already established, but barring another major injury, this man has barely scappred the tip of the iceberg as to what he will accomplish in the wrestling world.

John Cena- Again already established, but he and Orton are the futures of this business, plain and simple, they'll be around another 15-20 years.

Jack Swagger- I do believe he has what he takes to be a major force in the WWE that he'll be a main-eventer fairly soon and stay one for loooong time to come. He has charisma, talent in the ring, and can work a mic, he does have it.

MVP- The man is a all around amazing talent. He's got mad mic and ring skills and the fans love him or love to hate him.

Evan Bourne- He may never be a WHC or WWE Champion or he might like Rey, but he will be a dominating force in the mid-card division for a very long time.

The Miz - I'll give him a nid, but not without reservation. I like him alot, he's really growing on me, but I'm about 70-30, the bigger number being that he does the IT factor, the lower number being he doesn't.

Kofi Kingston - I know a few people on the boards have a problem with him, but I just don't see why. He's awesome, he's got all the skills that are needed to make it in the WWE.

I have a few more that could be it, but I'll digress for now and perhaps do some more later.

Randy Orton, John Cena, Jeff Hardy (if he stays), & CM Punk - All of them are established main eventers that's a given. Although, I feel these four will lead the future generation like Undertaker, SCSA, The Rock, Triple H, & HBK led the last one.

Jack Swagger - He has the athletic ability. His mic skills have improve a load since debuting (I credit Christian and Dreamer for helping with that). His charisma is skyrocketing like his entrance when he faced MVP last week. The guy did push up at the bottom of the ramp to warm up; I just found that to be hilarious.

MVP - I'm not a sure on this one like the others for the simple fact that the guy turns 36 this year, but he has had no major injuries yet (unlike Edge who is the same age and would of been on this list if not for the lastest injury) and is very good physical condition so if things continue like this he should be around for a long while

Christian - If I'm going to include MVP (and almost Edge), I have to put him on here too. Most already know of his skills, but the only thing he need is a reasonable world title reign and I think he will be something like HBK is now, an older man who still can work with the younger guys and can main event anytime he wants.

Evan Bourne - I feel he's gonna be Mysterio's replacement in the upper-mid card/main event level. He has the luchador like skills and charisma that gets him over with the fans. The only thing I'm concern with is that he hasn't had a lot of mic time, but I guess that could be just my personal opinion

John Morrison - In a few years, I think this guy is gonna be the second biggest face in the company below John Cena. The guy has been proven as a single star already. The only thing he needs to do is grow in his face role a little bit and I think you have a super babyface in the making.

Dolph Ziggler - I felt the only holding this guy back as I've been watching him over these past few months was a credible theme song. Now that he's got that, I feel he's going to be a major contender in years to come somewhat like a Chris Jericho in that he can main event and hold mid-card titles at the same time. Some might say that b/c he was Nicky in the Spirit Squad he can't be takin seriously. I don't think that's the case at all. If you remember Kane was that insane dentist b/f he was repackaged as the Big Red Machine

Zach Ryder - I just think WOW with this guy. He has come from Edgehead obscurity (and along wanting of "future endeavors" by many on this forum) to being one of my favorite superstars along my favorite theme song. I think he a superb cocky heel kind of like Orton pre-Voices and could be one of those cocky faces like Morrison is shaping to be either way he'll be excellent, but he needs to work on his in-ring ability or just add a secondary finisher (I find the Zack Attack alright, but nothing that could rise to the level of the RKO, AA, or GTS although I could be wrong). I think his promo/mic skills to be great; I'm already addicted to the "Woo Woo Woo" catchphrase. I think he'll become ECW champ in the folllowing months and possibly by the end of the year. I also think he's a future MITB winner.

Honorable mention:
Kofi Kingston - just needs more mic time

The Miz - a few title reigns

Ted DiBiase - get out of the shadow of Randy Orton, but not right now he still needs more work maybe by the Royal Rumble perhaps

Ok, well John Cena and Randy Orton will be around for many more years and the future at this time due to the long time wrestlers like HHH, Taker, HBK are going to retire down the line.

But on to the stars with the "it" factor:

John Morrison- He'll be one the biggest face's of WWE in the future, he has excellent in ring skills and ability, his mic work is good (he's also very funny), the fans love him now and his getting more and more over. John Morrison also knows the heel and face physcology well, he will be a future WWE and/or WHC champ and a great main eventer in a couple of years. Another note is he always puts on great matches

MVP- He's never had an actual injury and is in his mid 30's now but is being built to main event, he has always had potential and MVP's in ring work is good and knows how to talk. Fans are saying his catch phrases and doing his gestures, he also knows the heel and face physcology well like John Morrison. Will also hold a world title at some stage.

Jack Swagger- He has the amateur background, has put on great matches, his ECW title reign was decent, his mic skills are improving and his in ring work is great and Cena made him look good in their match.

Dolph Ziggler- I wasn't sure about him but he's got moves, his mic time needs to be a little more and feuding with Rey Mysterio will help elevate him.

Honourable mentions:

Kofi Kingston- I've seen the guy live 2 times and he knows how to get over with the crowd, he's very talented in ring and a good high flyer and he's had 3 titles in 18 months, Kofi has done something right to get that far. But more mic time is needed though then he's set for main event in some years to come.

Dolph Ziggler-I'd really like to see him get the big push, something about him really reminds me of Mr. perfect, anyone else see that?

The Miz-I hated him for a while but he's really stepped up his game and I think one day he'll be able to get to the top, don't think he'll ever be a word champ, but he'll at least get a few title shots in the future.

Jack Swagger-I just have the feeling he's going to be a dominant force in the coming years, and I'd be really surprise if he never gets to wear the world title.

Fetus-And yeah where the hell has he been. This guy could be great if giving the chance and I think it be really stupid of the WWE to just let him slip through the cracks. He's got the size and from what I recall he wasn't bad in the ring.

I was thinking the same thing....Dolph Ziggler has a lot in common with the great Mr.P. He has the athleticism, a similar look and bumps like a demon just like Perfect. His music rules as well! I feel if given time he will mature into a solid upper midcarder.

I would list my own up-and-comers but it would be the same as the people already listed more or less although I would like to add Sheamus to the list. He has a different look, is a good build, can get it done in the ring and can talk on the mic. I've watched him in FCW for a while and he carried the show in every FCW show I've watched :)

Personally I dont see Ziggler like Curt Hennig at all, but I would say that he is what Billy Gunn SHOULD have been. Sure, he can bump and has athleticism, but so does the majority of the roster. Hennig was like Bret and Owen Hart and you seriously cannot put Ziggler in that category, as good as he is/will be. I do really like Ziggler, dont get me wrong, but I dont see the 'Perfect comparison'.

I think john morrison will be a huge wwe start in future. He definately has in ring skills and isnt too bad on the mic. Give this guy a few more years and i reckon he could be one of the companies top stars. I also think jack swagger has what it takes to be a top star in the company, he's already won the ecw champion, and will probably be a world champion not long from now, i think his in ring skills could be improved a little but his mic skills are pretty good in my opinion. Alot of people think evan bourne will never be a world champ but i think he has what it takes. His moves in the ring are amazing, i think he just needs improvement when it comes to mic skills, and sooner or later he could be a world champ:suckit:

The Miz is great on the mic and if you're proficient as a wrestler (which he is) when you have his abilities then you'll see him involved in some great feuds in the future.

Morrison is the best athlete in the WWE and needs more time on the stick. I loved the dirt sheet and I think he enters the main event pretty quickly.

Swagger is being set up as the next Kurt Angle, though I think Angle at his worst is still worlds ahead of Swagger's best on the mic.

CM Punk should be great in the future as a major condescending heel and his in-ring work is solid. I expect he'll be around a long time.

Dolph Ziggler is an interesting character. Let's see if they keep pushing him and actually give him some clout with a title run. The next few months will decide (in my mind) whether he's going to have staying power.

Orton/DiBiase/Rhodes are all very young and I think Legacy is going to move on to be big stars in the future. Obviously Orton is already one of the best, though I hate his his character's stupid slow walk and talk. I guess that's the point though, right?

Cena is young but the day he turns heel is the day I believe the WWE gets really good once more. So many people hate his character but respect his ability and work ethic so I'd absolutely love to see him turn heel. Can you imagine the fury from the armies of 10 year olds who have rooted for him their whole lives? LOL. Plus he's barely been a heel in his entire career so it would be a big change.

Notice one thing about this list? No big men. Kane and Taker are getting old and Khali is kind of just there.....we're still looking for the next giant who can take over when they're gone.

I don't get why anyone likes MVP. This list is about the "It" factor, and I don't know what MVP has that people see. He is a brutal face. He comes out and flails his body all over the place and gets a mediocre pop. He is not a good face. He had alot going for him as an arrogant heel, and then they stuck him in that awful losing streak angle. Is this what we cheer for? Someone who loses (to Kizarny, remember that?) repeatedly should not be someone we're cheering for. Plus his new finisher sucks. I would kick out of that...the drive by at least gave you a reason to say "damn".

Jack Swagger and John Morrison have what they call "it". Swagger is on a meteoric rise and has everything you can ask for. He can wrestle, he can put someone over, his mic skills are on the rise and he is that kind of guy who you can love to hate. You're not supposed to like Jack Swagger, yet you can't stop watching him. John Morrison is the next HBK if he is developed correctly. He has the charisma, the attitude, and the skills to be a legend when it's all said and done. WWE needs to follow through on letting Morrison challenge for the WHC. I hate Triple Threat matches, but Punk, Hardy, and Morrison at Summerslam would be something I would pay for.

On the 2nd level, Ziggler and The Miz are people I'm starting to enjoy seeing. Ziggler has real potential in the IC Bracket and The Miz (so long as he's not buried on Raw) can carry a mid card bracket on the mic alone. Above all, MVP blows.

Morrison: definetly going to be the HBK of the future, he never puts on a crap match

Swagger: i don't think anything needs to be said. Amazing athleticism good on mic, amazing heel

Thats the only two i think that could be "The Future" of the WWE. One huge heel and one Huge Face. These two will be the Cena and Orton of the next ten years. I know Cena and Orton will be around a while, but Morrison and Swagger could replace HBK and Taker when they choose to leave. Huge holes to fill, but these are the two best out there right there on Raw and Smackdown.

Other notables:
bourne-i like the guy, but size will hurt him on Raw
kingston-needs mic work
Shelton-i'm not giving up on him, he's amazing athletic, just needs mic work like kingston
Zack Ryder-really improved this year
CM punk- he's going to be the next bret hart.
Miz-not exciting in the ring, but mic skills are great

Sheamus- he just looks like a superstar
mvp- i think their just holding him down cause he should've been in the title picture with randy orton after his first week
jack swagger- throw him in legacy , legacy should be about the next stars not about who family you come from.
Zack ryder- WOO WOO WOO his going to be a star sad to say the wwe put out that crappy gimmck on purpose to see it fail but it hasnt and now all you hear is little kids and sexy girls saying WOO WOO WOO i was there to see it.
Dolph Ziggler- he is great , someone said he is what billy gunn was suppose to be which i think is true, and having maria with him just adds cool point,so look out i see main event in two to three years.
R- truth - He is all ready at the top they just not giving that push yet for him i think maybe royal rumble, king of the ring, scramble, or money in the bank.

well as far as right now these are the guys i think have a great future ahead of them.
1 Morrison the guy like it was said never puts on a bad match. he also has the hottest girl on Smackdown as his girlfriend.

2 Swagger this guy is evolving fast and is a year or so away from main eventing paper-views.

3 Ziggler this guy screams great hell i say he has a better shot then Miz

4 Miz the guy rules the mic and is not bad in the ring just needs that small push to drive him to the top.

guys that will miss the cut are

1 Christan he should already be a main event guy but if you do not have the boss at your side your screwed here.

2 Shelton is going to be gone soon. he is on the lowest show now and jobbing to the new stars

3 MVP i am about to lose all hope for this guy. he should already be at the top. but he is still in mid card. that is a bad sign for him

people who are on the edge are

1 Kingston the guy is great but he will tell if he can go up if he can master the mic.

2 Tyson Kidd and DH Smith these guys are great tag team but what they do on there own will truly make the Harts the greatest wrestling family ever.

3 Legacy they will be on there own soon and both should do well but i see one of the two going to fail.

Jack Swagger - This guy single-handedly made we want to watch ECW again. That's right. Before Christian made his return, Jack Swagger was the ONLY reason I tuned in each and every week to ECW. This guy has everything going for him: size, strength, speed, agility and a tremendous amateur background. He is exciting in the ring and has good mic skills despite a noticeable lisp.

Zack Ryder - Woo. Woo. Woo. I sometimes find myself actually saying that out loud. Thank God, so far, it has only been in my own home. But it's so damn catchy. A nifty catch-phrase and theme music that makes you wanna sing along- It makes you take notice. Ryder is over the top and in your face. Thankfully, he can wrestle, too. I think the personality overhaul and the new look will help this guy succeed. He has the talent and he now is able to show that he has charisma, too.

Ted DiBiase - The future is right here. He has come under alot of criticism from the IWC for simply being Orton's lackey, but there is really no better way to learn the business than being paired with one of it's best. DiBiase is getting tremendous exposure and gaining valueable experience in the main event scene. He is every bit as talented as Orton in the ring and I have no doubt that Ted will have success when he gets the opportunity to stand on his own.

I believe that there are certain ppl who have the "it" factor

Jack Swaagger- I believe that he is strong, has the size and can hold a match Look at him vs cena just needs to work on the mic a lil bit more
MVP- all round athlete is already being pushed I thought they were going in the right way when they had him interrupt Randy on the first thn from there on IDK but I think he make a good champion
Shelton- Now I know I might gt ragged on about him but I think he can do it athletic as hell I know he may have just spots in matches but give him a shot he can just needs help on mic tht is all
Morrison- I can def see him main eventing in a year or two I like the way how they are slowly building him along
Miz- IDK about mic skills are great maybe a title run but I can see him in the hunt for it he can be in the Uppe Mid-Card

Honorable Mention
Ziggler- IDK why is everybody so high up on him I dont see anything to great about the man
Christian- I would love to see him win the title but I doubt cuz I think Vince is goin to bury him for being in TNA
R-Truth- This man has charisma can work the mic great and is a good talent better then his first run in the WWE but going to bury by Vince
Dibiase- Once he leaves Orton I believe that he can stand on his own

I think out of everybody mentioned, Dolph just has "it". He's the complete package, good mic skills, awesome moveset, sells and bumps are some of the best today, and his in-ring psychology and intensity really help to tell a story.

Swagger: Great athleticism but needs to wipe that smile off his face and learn to work the mic. Could have easily been the WWE's new Kurt Angle if he had half of Kurt's promo skills.

MVP: The black Mr. Kennedy. He just wont make it, unfortunately, and I can honestly see him being future endeavored if creative doesn't start to take advantage of his real-life prisoner background.

DiBiase: Has the credentials to make it, as soon as he stops being Orton's whipping boy.

Morrison: His mic skills are improving, but still pretty painful to watch. Like Hardy's, just seem too forced. But unlike hardy, insanely athletic and a joy to watch in the ring.

Kofi/Evan Bourne: Need more mic time. WWE seems to just hope their athleticism keeps them over with the crowd enough that they don't need to throw them into any meaningful storylines.

I'm only going to be listing people who have made their debuts in their current gimmick within the past year or so only. IE: MVP isn't an up and comer, he has been there for quite some time.

1. Jack Swagger: My god does this guy have all the tools to be the future of the company. He has great mic skills, and while some people make fun of the lisp, I think it adds to the character. It sets him out from the crowd. He has an amateur background, and he just looks great in the ring. If this guy isn't one of the top dogs within the next 3 years, WWE is doing something wrong.

2. Dolph Ziggler: He's a perfect example of how repackaging a guy can not only save you from being future endeavored, but can propel you. He goes from being a male cheerleader to a guy who pretty much only says his name. While the gimmick is rather simple, most people wouldn't have been able to do much with it, but he has. Now they've got him in a feud for the IC title, and while I don't think he'll win, I love the fact that they have him in the Upper Mid Card.

3. Ted Dibiase: Sorry Cody, but Ted seems like he'll be the one who gets the best when Legacy ends. He has a great look going for him, and while he's not the best on the mic, he's improving.

Now for some people who I don't think have the "it" factor:

1. Tyler Reks: I know he has debuted only a month ago, but from what I've seen, he is rather generic. His "gimmick" only goes so far as a couple of things mentioned in a promo and his entrance theme. He is OK in the ring. If he works at his promo ability and gets better in the ring, maybe creative will flesh out his gimmick more and change that god awful entrance theme.

2. Ricky Ortiz: This guy has been around for a year, and he's left me wondering why they've kept him for that long, and have given him promo time now and again. He is just flat out awful in the ring. How can a finisher be a big splash in this day and age? That just isn't believable unless you are someone like Viscera. 485 lbs would hurt and seems like he would crush a guy with a splash. 250 lbs might hurt, but not enough that a guy should be stunned enough for a 3 count. Plus the towel thing. I don't know who came up with it, but it's just bad. His mic skills are meh. Take him off TV for a bit, give him a haircut, change up the gimmick and maybe he'll have a chance.

I wanna keep the list rather short and sweet but it's hard because the WWE has alot of newcomers, and rather young superstars that have no much talent or potential talent it's overwhelming. I'm gonna try to level it at about 5.

#1: CM Punk: He's already a multiple time world champion, he's held all the gold, he proved himself already, but with this face to tweener to heel character he's got going on, he may cement his name in the WWE. He's pretty damn good on the mic, he can draw cheers or boos pretty easily, he definitely has the skill, albeit it's watered down just a tad but it's still there. He's just a damn good wrestler.

2#: John Morrison: Everything about Morrison is epic, he's great on the mic, he can cut badass promos, (see ECW title run) he is insanely talented in the ring, he has great chemistry with others, and he just has all the factors it takes to be the top guy in the business, plus his matches with CM Punk were some of the best i've ever seen. I definitely see him being World Champion again very soon.

3#: The Miz: Yeah, THE MIZ. Former Real World contestant and reality star Mike Mizanin is on my list. This guy has improved so much since being the "host" of Smackdown. He's pretty damn good in the ring, he draws heat incredibly well, he's great on the mic, he's improving every week, he has that real world [no pun intended] cockiness it takes to be a successful heel, and his thing with John Cena over the span of weeks was hilarious even if he did basically get squashed by Cena at the PPV.

#4: Evan Bourne: Yessir, Suisydal is great. He's amazing in the ring, he brings a excitement and a style to the WWE that hasn't been seen in years, he sells moves and takes bumps just about better then anyone i've seen in a long time, he's incredibly athletic and pulls off some stuff that makes even the most seasoned WWE fan go "Wow!" Plus there's no one better at the SSP then Bourne.

#5: Jack Swagger: What's not to like about him? He's got the in-ring ability, he can put people over, he's got the charisma, the look, the mic skills. His match with Cena on RAW a ways back was great. His lisp is not as prominent as it was when he first came onto the scene. He's starting to grow more and more on the fans, and the WWE needs to realize this and give him some more gold, or silver in ECW's case.

I would have to say that Jack Swagger has the greatest potential. As someone else said you're not supposed to like him but you do. The same could be said about some of the greatest stars in the business before they turned them face for example The Rock, Stone Cold, John Cena.

In my opinion there is only one guy that has the "it factor" that isn't already established. That man is Jack Swagger. I see potential in guys like Morrison, Ziggler, Dibiase, and MVP. They will all have to work at becoming major players. Swagger is a natural. He looks like a star. Someone mentioned he needs to wipe the smile off his face. Others say the lisp will hold him back. I disagree. Those things make him even better. He has the type of smile you just want to smack off his face. That's a good thing for a heel. The lisp is just one more thing the fans can target. Swagger is at the head of the class for future stars.

Jack Swagger

Has it, and will probably be a multiple time world champion, and champion within the next year if used correctly on RAW. Great talent all around, and it's rare to see someone as impressive as he's been in such a short time. His wrestling skills are great, see the matches with Christian and John Cena. Pretty obvious he can deliver on a high scale already. People can bash the lisp all they want, but it's an easy out for heat from either the fans or an opposing face. So who cares. He's got it, is the leading heel of the younger generation and that's all that matters.

I fully expect him to be a better version of Brock Lesnar that actually sticks around.

Dolph Ziggler

Has it. Took a nothing gimmick and laughable name, and made it something. He's still green in the ring but will improve over time. But regardless, him taking the ball and running with that gimmick told me everything I need to know. I'm dying for him to feud with Undertaker, and really hope that happens for Taker's return. It shot Kennedy to the moon in 06, could do the same for young Dolph IMO.

John Morrison

Jury's still out. He's not getting over enough. His gimmick is catchy and he has a great look, but the mic work and spottiness is awful and will continue to hold him back until it's fixed.

Jeff's handing him the torch on his way out the door. Time to get his shit together if he's going to be something. I'm not impressed.

Not anymore. Face turn ruined him and he's about to be 36 years old. He had the perfect character, the perfect charisma, and the perfect mic ability to be a heel star 2 years ago. All down the drain now. Nobody else to blame but WWE creative. The burial and joke of a face turn killed him. Shame.

Has it. I've blew Miz in about every other thread. I'm tired of typing and am not going to do it here. Everything has probably all been said in here anyways. If WWE books him right, and doesn't hold back, he can be a main event player for years to come. His work with Cena proved that.

Ted Dibiase

Generic. Show me more.
Whom ever gets the push after The Hart Dynasty is over (too early for me to tell)

They're all great, and it truly is a shame that WWE isn't making a bigger deal out of them. If you asked me which I saw more potential in between them and Legacy, it's the Hart Dynasty. Rhodes and Dibiase just look ******ed, bland as cardboard boxes and can't wrestle or work a mic to save their lives. Smith looks like a stud, and Kidd could contribute to the midcard. They've impressed me.

Zach Ryder

The gimmick can work and draw heat. But he's going to have to get on the mic more. Everybody hates douchebags, if they'd let Ryder show more character and get on TV more. He'd be a heat magnet.

and Kofi Kingston

He's charismatic and knows how to work a crowd. I'll never say never to anyone that has those qualities. But something just isn't right, and I really don't know what it is. I just wouldn't be able to take him seriously in a main event role. It's exactly like Rey Mysterio.

As long as Kofi's around, he'll always be an exciting midcarder. Nothing wrong with that.

My list of the great up and comers of the future:

John Morrison-This is the guy at the top of my list for various reasons, the crowd is loving him more and more by the week, he has the look, his moveset is flashy and one of the best in the WWE's, and he also knows how to work as a face and heel. He has held gold before, but I think this time around he is going to be a world champion, hopefully very soon. BUT as long as he is ready.

Jack Swagger-This is a very close second place. Jack has been a world champion before(if you count the ECW title as a world title,) and although he may be somewhat lacking on the mic, his in ring skills are great, one of the best in the company. I can imagine Swagger vs Morrison headlining Wrestlemania in a few years from now.

Dolph Ziggler-He can very well be the next Jericho. He is cocky, a good heel, and also, someone who can draw a great amount of heat on himself. I know he was part of the Tag Champions when he was a member of The Spirit Squad, but screw that reign, I think he will be the Intercontinental Champion very soon. I hope he doesn't become Jericho's mystery partner, make him stay on the singles path.

Yoshi Tatsu-Kind of thrown in here, but Yoshi can very well be the next Tajiri. Good moveset, the crowd is getting behind him, and he can go against a wide variety of styles(Regal, Benjamin,) as long as if you give him new music, Tatsu can become a great midcarder in the future.

CM Punk-He may be world champion, a 4 time at that, but he is still going up in the main event. Once he takes on and feuds with stars such as Undertaker, Chris Jericho and the lot of them, then he can be recognized as a main eventer and one for a long time to come.

I really don't want to say the same people as everyone else so I am gonna go really new.
Abraham Washington-Even though I haven't seen him wrestle, he has legit mic skills, even if people say he doesn't he was given a talk show right away so he obviously does. He has a good chance to get in the main event scene. He pisses off someone in his talk show, they challenge him to a match and he steps up and wins. Great chance to get up there and be groomed to a move to a better show.

John Morrison: Undoubtably the HBK of our generation. This kid has it, no question. Great moveset (That Starship Pain corkscrew moonsault is a classic, the fact that he can corkscrew successfully so close to the mat is a mystery.), great look (I wake up every morning, pull up my shirt and hope that Morrison's 8-pack has magically appeared on my torso), good mic skills (He was doing okay until he did that Michael Jackson cash-in sing-a-long with Teddy Long. Btw, is it just me or that seem like Teddy buried Morrison in that segment?) and the connection is obviously there. Morrison is definately on the rise to the top.

Dolph Ziggler: I agree with a few people that draw comparisions to the late great Curt Hennig and Billy Gunn, it is definately there. Once again, the total package: Great moveset (That leaping Russian Leg Sweep can look brutal e.g. on Mysterio after the IC title match with Y2J on SD! a few weeks ago), the look (I'm so glad he got rid of the furry things on the sides of the trunks, they would have put him right on the right track to jobber hell.) and mic work (The promos with Maria are certainly interesting) With enough hard work, he could be in the main event spot in 1-2 years, I think he just needs to be patient.

Jack Swagger:In this guy's case, I both can and can't see what the IWC see in this guy. The pros: His mic work and personality are great (The work he did with Christian for example, are traits of a main eventer, no doubt. And the personality such as the beating of the chest on the way down the ramp, the push-ups, the lisp and the "get-down-on-your-knees" gestures are top.) But when it comes up to the in-ring work, he, FOR ME (I know I'ma be jumped on for this) falls short. Sure, he's an All-American...American... but I can find him to be too slow and repetitive sometimes. Maybe adding some suplexes (e.g T-Bone, Exploder, Sambo, etc) could liven him up. But meh, either way, it probably doesn't matter, he seems to have garnered a lot of supporters so he should make a big impact.

MVP. Montel Vontavious Porter is coasting...again. Honestly I thought around the time he won the U.S title off Benjamin that he was back on the escalator to greatness. And when he came to Raw and punked Orton and Legacy, I was thinking that would be the beginning of the Main Event push. And finally when he dropped the U.S title i figured there was nothing holding him back. And since then he's done...well, nothing, except being Swagger's bitch. Age and time is against Montel for one, plus it's clear this face turn isn't working. Everything that the fans liked with the heel MVP (the cockyness, the swagger) was left with the heel character and we were left with the watered-down version now. He needs to turn heel if he wants any progress.

Honorable mentions go to:
Kofi Kingston: Great worker, just needs mic work and he's set to go
Miz: His program with Cena was the most fun I've had watching a Cena program. Ever. He has "It", just needs to effectively use it,
R-Truth: Can definately go, mic work is good, and the crowd seems to know "What's Up?!". Just needs a good program and a title run.
Bourne: Can this guy take bumps or what? (That spear by Big Show was a tingler, that's for sure) Just needs to see if he's a serious thing on Raw or a flashly flash in the pan
Punk: I'm still looking to see how the heel thing completely turns out, but signs say good. I definately agree with another user that, with enough work, he COULD be the next Bret Hart.

For me theres really three guys who i think have "it"

Shelton Benjamin, John Morrison, and The Brian Kendrick. All three are young, athletic, and have solid gimmicks as of now. With the exception of Morrison(on ecw) and a small push when kendrick first changes his character, none have really ever been used to their full potential.

On a side note, in TNA, I think James Storm has a ton of potential. Really reminds me of a young shawn michaels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back