Your honest opinion of Shawn Michaels?

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
After reading Shawn's book i really thought he was a former prick that was trying to change. But after reading Bret Hart's book i just think he's a prick for life.

I don't think Bret Harts going to give you an accurate view of Shawn. Go with what you thought after reading HIS book. That's the part that matters.

Bret Hart isn't the biggest Shawn Michaels fan, so obviously he isn't going to have nice things to say about him. Basing your opinion on Shawn Michaels by what Bret Hart has said would be like basing your opinion on rap music by what some hick from Alabama says about it.

Well, Bret mentioned alot of things that Shawn didnt. Mostly Shawn being a jerk. Hitting on girls, getting thrown out of bars, etc. I used to not think nothing about the rumors that he was a jackass backstage but after reading the two books my feelings have changed towards him.

It's hard to like the guy after i know how he acted. If he didnt come off as a jerk in his book i would have believed he changed. But i thought he came off as a cocky asshole.

I disagree, I think he showed how much he changed, with how emotive he was I don't think that could be made up.

Honest opinion - was a cunt. Now he's changed. I respect him for that much. Couldn't have been easy.

You shouldnt really give a fuck about what someone acts like backstage. I wouldnt be a Jibble fan if I believed or cared about the shit he supposedly does.

I do think he's changed for the better. I don think he acts like a jerk backstage anymore and i dont think he plays politics backstage anymore. But in his book he came off as very cocky.

He has reason to be cocky.

Forget recently. Have you seen some of his matches?

Michaels was an amazing wrestler and a fucking prick. Now he's an average wrestler, but a nice person (or so we hear, and it's probably true. heaven knows he puts enough people over these days...)

I always respected his in ring work but I lost a lot of respect for him after seeing the Summerslam match with Hogan in 05. I know the story is he was pissed that he had to job to Hogan or something like that(Im sure there is more to it than that)and whether he should be upset or not is irrelevant in my book. He acted like a complete jackass in that match and made a mockery of the entire thing. Did you see how badly he oversold everything? That was a joke and one of the most unprofessional things Ive ever seen in wrestling. This is the second biggest show of the year and it is a "dream match" in many fans eyes and a "once in a lifetime" match and he comes out and makes it look like a joke cause he didnt get his way. Then he takes a shot at Hogan the next night on Raw saying something along the lines of "Hogan's quickness, agility and catch as can style of wrestling was too much for me". What a smartass. Some people think Vince put him up to all of that but Im not so sure of that.

Anyway outside of that I really havent had a problem with him because I really couldnt care less how a guy acts backstage or how he acts in his personal life because I never see that.

Shawn Michaels is one of the greatest wrestlers ever. I just may be the second biggest HBK fan on WZ, under Becca of course.

I think Shawn Michaels was a tremendous talent at one point. Now I think he is just coasting by to please his fans. I honestly don't think he gives a shit about wrestling anymore. Just his fans.

A one of a kind talent that will most likely never be forgotten for generations, who's last few years are getting slower and less enjoyable for some fans. May not be as awesome in the ring as say 10 years ago, but can still sell a match and a fued, and is probably the face of the WWE during the period between Hogan leaving and Austin rising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back