Your Free MMA Mega Weekend LD (UFC/WEC)

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
We have TWO major MMA cards on tap for this weekend, and they're airing for free. Both cards should be a lot of fun, and for the most part, when Zuffa puts on free MMA, it's almost always good and entertaining.

Saturday, June 19

tuf-11-finale-poster.jpg

The Ultimate Fighter: Team Liddell vs. Team Ortiz Finale
Saturday June 19th 9 PM ET/6 PM PT FREE on Spike TV

PLEASE do not post undercard spoilers, unlike Strikeforce, the UFC shows undercard matches!​

YOUR MAIN EVENTS:

WHO WILL BE THE TUF 11 WINNER?

Court McGee (9-1)
box_Magee_300.jpg

VS.

Kris McCray (5-0)
KRIS%20MCCRAY.png

Light-Heavyweight Bout

Matt Hamill (8-2)
hamil.jpg

VS.

Keith Jardine (15-7-1)
mma_s_jardine01_576.jpg

TUF 11 Graduates will also be fighting on this card, including the hated Jamie Yager!

the-boondocks-huey.jpg

Sunday, June 20

WEC_49_Poster.jpg

WEC 49: Varner vs. Shalrous
Sunday June 20th 9 PM ET/6 PM PT FREE on Versus

PLEASE do not post undercard spoilers, unlike Strikeforce, the WEC shows undercard matches!​

YOUR MAIN EVENT:

Jamie Varner (16-3)
jamie-varner.jpg

VS.

Kamal Shalorus (6-0-1)
kamal-shalorus-1.jpg

Just two quick points about the WEC card:

1.) In the main event, you should absolutely be rooting against Jamie Varner. He ran away from Hermes Franca years ago for literally 10 minutes before hilariously getting hit with a haymaker and armbarred. Then, he complained when he lost to Ben Henderson, saying that he "came to fight", while Bendo "came to throw kicks and go for submissions". Also, while I don't know too much about Kamal Shalorus, I've read that he fights like Wanderlei on Mushrooms. I am absolutely rooting for Kamal here.

2.) Don't let the lack of "name fighters" scare you off of watching this card. It's on a Sunday night. What else are you going to do? Why not watch some MMA and be ridiculously entertained by the fights themselves? The WEC cards are rarely dull, and some awesome shit usually happens on these cards.

Join us here this weekend for two awesome and FREE cards!

Was just about to make a LD since I didn't see one entitled TUF 11 Finale or the like, but then spotted this. We've got about 10 minutes till the show starts. Hoping the afro'd asshole gets his teeth kicked in.

I FINALLY did the prediction contest so I won't reveal my picks, but I'll just say I think I went with favorites for most fights.

I don't really care about KenFlo being the guest commentator, just as long as Joe Rogan isn't.

I still say they need to get Ken Shamrock back...he was pretty good at the job.

Picked the victor, picked the method, didn't pick the round. Anyone know how scoring works for the contest?

I bet it's hard for Jamie Yager to look himself in the mirror at night, knowing he's nothing but a phony. All he ever does is pretend he's the ultimate bad-ass, but he's just a pussy. If I fought Yager, I'd just stay away from him in the first round, and then when he's exhausted from one round of fighting and his heart for the fight is gone, I'd kick his ass in the second and the third, if he makes it out for the third.

Antonito won!?

His only win in TUF was because he faked a kick to the head! I dislike Yager but I thought he would have worked on his cardio since the series wrapped. Anyways, I gave a lot of points to Yager and to Fisher. Fingers crossed.

Antonito won!?

His only win in TUF was because he faked a kick to the head! I dislike Yager but I thought he would have worked on his cardio since the series wrapped. Anyways, I gave a lot of points to Yager and to Fisher. Fingers crossed.

Yager needs to fight in a promotion where there are three minute rounds.

Sorry guys, just got here, but can I get all the results from the matches that already occurred. Thanks, rep will be given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back