YOUR favourite Edge Promo

CanadianCrippler12

Dark Match Winner
Ok, so we all know The Rated R Superstar Edge has retired, and what a great wrestler he was.

But what I want to know is what was your favourite Edge Promo?

Mine would have to be ws when he won the King of the Ring and is recieving his trophy and out comes Bily Gunn saying that he never got the chance to defend his title as King of the Ring. Edge then calls him Billy Bitchcakes and says he's like a vacum cleaner managing to both suck and blow at the same time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoHrF09RcM

So what i want to know, what was your favourite Edge promo? it can even be from Edge & Christian Era, so go ahead post a video discuss and lets remember one great guy that could cut good promos

I LOVE when Edge freaks out on RAW the night after No Way Out 2009, which is the night he lost in the Smackdown elimination chamber and then stole Kofi's spot in the RAW elimination chamber. He gets into the ring and starts screaming about how wrong everyone was, and to drive the point home he even rolls out of the ring and starts going around the ring telling everyone that they were wrong. He even stops to tell a younger fan that when the kid grows up he's going to be WRONG!

It's probably not Edge's best promo, but it's my favorite.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x94rm2_edge-goes-crazy-on-raw-wrong_fun

WHEN EDGE HAD WON THE WORLD TITLE FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER CASHING IN ON UNDERTAKER, A PROMO THAT AIRED ON WWE TV A LOT, EDGE SAYING "MY NAME IS EDGE AND IM YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOOOOON".

AND THE PROMO WITH MICK FOLEY IN THE CUTTING EDGE IN 2008 BEFORE THE HELL IN A CELL AGAINST TAKER, WHEN HE SAID TO FOLEY "I UNDERSTAND" AND HIT HIM WITH THE MICROPHONE.

EDGE ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!!!! THANK YOU EDGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved the days of E and C reeking of awesomeness. Those were some of the funniest moments ever. I personally found them to be more entertaining than The Rock because there's were more creative. Who can forget the five second pose or the kazoos?
Thank goodness for youtube. I'm so glad there are so many classic E and C moments.

[YOUTUBE]c8xr_CEM8Ys&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edge's promo before his match at ONS with Dreamer and Funk, simply because of what he said and how much heat he got. And Edge was always his best when he was a heel.

well if ur gonna talk bout edge winning the title thats fine but u need to get ur facts straight the first time he ever cashed in the money in the bank was vs cena not the undertaker by the time he cashed in on taker he had that belt several times all ready

Well I love John Cena, but I love Edge more. I found this promo hilarious and I could not stop laughing, as Edge sounded like he actually hated John Cena. Good acting IMO.

My favorite was a promo a few years back when he invaded and destroyed John Cena's home. It was pure hilarity. It also included Edge slapping Cena's father, too. I'll try and find it on youtube somewhere later

To the writer above, Edge won the World Heavyweight Title the first time from Taker... that is a fact, the WWE title he won from Cena was the first time he cashed in the MITB, so you need to check your facts brah.

And as far as my favorite Edge promo... all hands down the whole conquistadors thing back on Raw is War was way too funny. Edge and Christians was just drop dead funny then.

I LOVE when Edge freaks out on RAW the night after No Way Out 2009, which is the night he lost in the Smackdown elimination chamber and then stole Kofi's spot in the RAW elimination chamber. He gets into the ring and starts screaming about how wrong everyone was, and to drive the point home he even rolls out of the ring and starts going around the ring telling everyone that they were wrong. He even stops to tell a younger fan that when the kid grows up he's going to be WRONG!

It's probably not Edge's best promo, but it's my favorite.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x94rm2_edge-goes-crazy-on-raw-wrong_fun

haha yes this was my favorite too. i'm glad you found it so i didn't have too :lmao:
i was roling when he started rolling haha

Personally and for whatever reason it is my favorite promo from Edge was when he went on the stupid rant, and snapped the computer. It was absolutely hilarious and a funny promo. Him talking to a computer who would have thought.

Edge has always had especially good promo work with Cena...I liked the promo about how much he hated Cena. That one stuck out because of the anger he expressed. Another recent one would be last year against Randy Orton where Orton was becoming major over as a face. His promo right before he faced Taker at Mania was awesome. IMO he started to become more in to his promos around 2005ish....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back