• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your favorite spot, EVER!

Mine is Shane-o-mac jumping wat they say 75 feet down on big show....i was like a lil kid and i thought he killed himself.......honorable mentions, Brock and Show busting the ring....and who can forget when brock f5 that one legged guy's well one leg in the ring post....for some reason i was laughing the whole time....but shane is insane and can easily have 3 or 4 in the top ten if there was

i agree with shane mcmahon off the titan tron. But let us not forget Steve Blackman did the same thing. Other than that what about Edge spearing Foley into a flaming table at Mania?

Tie: Edge spearing Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania X-Seven, because cameras make a difference.

Brock Lesnar superplexing Big Show on SmackDown and the ring imploding, because loud ass crowds make a difference.

Mine has to be AJ Styles diving through the top of the cage at this years Lockdown, he totally misses everyone but it still looks cool

This years wrestlemania when Undertaker dived over the rope and hit the camera man who happened to be sim snuka haha. I was afraid he broke his neck. Also at wrestlemania 19 when Lesnar missed the infamous shooting star and luckily walked away with just a cocussion.Another one i thought was just almost as good as the one Taker and Mick Foley had in their hitc match was the one when Mick Foley and Triple H faced and their hitc match at nwo2000 when foley tried to piledrive HHH on the burning 2x4 but Trips reversed and Mick went through the cell then the mat. My imediate reaction was holy shit

Either Jeff Hardy at the 2000 Rumble or the New Age Outlaws pushing Foley and Funk off the stage in the dumpster.

Hardy's spot was sick, even after Bubba Ray's huge bump. I just remember him taking his shirt off, the crowd going wild, and thinking, there's no way he's gonna do this. He is literally going to die. JR and The King's commentary during the spot is also pretty damn awesome.

The Outlaws/Foley/Funk spot was the first time I'd really come across a 'spot', since I got into WWE when I was about 7, and the time I was watching, from the 97 Rumble, I can't remember many big spots. The Outlaws just blew my mind. I was so upset as well, another moment where JR's commentary made the moment so much better

I would say my favorite was when Undertaker pulled Diesel under the ring during a cage match with Bret Hart. It was totally unexpected and I had never seen such a thing at that point in time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0col2CE7Qg

Also my favorite and the first thing I remember seeing where I was like "Wow...did that just really happen?"
It's not as high impact as some doozies on the list but tops my historic 'wtf' moments.

While I loved Brock/Big Show's ring implosion. I did'nt move me as much as this:

first 3 seconds...best one I can fine- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixku4STLxxU

When Bam Bam put Taz through the ring it didn't feel as rigged as the SD! match.

But the Shane/Angle RR match was classic. Every time Kurt tried to put him through I just let out a Homer Simpson "D'oh!".

Dear everyone...if you are going to post a video...implant it into the post.

As for my favorite spot? Well...here goes:

[youtube]Do_2FJ0CB70[/youtube]

First of all...this is my favorite match of all-time. Second of all...this spot is just painful to watch. I have no idea how Jericho was able to do stuff after that in the match. I'm really surprised they didn't wheel him off in a gurney. Taking a spear has to be one of the most realistic hurts that exists in wrestling...but to take it through plexiglass is another story. Not to mention, the glass didn't give on the first impact...so he had to take it like 1 1/2 times.

For me, probably Mike Awesome (R.I.P) powerbombing Masato Tanaka from in the ring onto the outside matted area @ One Night Stand 2005

WOW O.k when I saw this thread to spots came to my mind! #1 Edge spearing the living hell out of Hardy from the top of the ladder and #2 Undertaker throwing Foley from the top of the HIAC onto the broadcast table! Since those are the first to come to mind that proves to me that they are my fave spots! :D

My favourite spot of all time is probably the 6 man hell in a cell match and in particular when big Rik Kishi :D got "Chokeslamed" off of the top of the cell. It was amazing. I mean everyone knew it was coming, why else would they bring a fucking hay truck to ringside? Nevertheless, it was awesome. Wht put the icing on the cake for me was the look on Austin's face after it. If any of you guys ahve not seen, or even if you have and would like to, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvTUPSg9spw

It was so different, I mean we had seen Foley thrown off of it into a table but this was strangely better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back