• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Morrison : Good Wrestler Or Talentless Spot Monkey?

What Do You Think About John Morrison?

• Talented High Flying Wrestler

• Talentless Spot Monkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've personally always found Morrison to be fun to watch in the ring. I really enjoyed his matches with CM Punk when they were both on the Smackdown brand years ago as well as his feuds with Sheamus and Miz. So from an in-ring perspective, I find him enjoyable in the ring and I wouldn't go so far as to say he has no talent as far as a strict in-ring perspective is concerned. What he does lack talent in is the promo department but I somewhat place blame for that on his gimmick and the fact that he's a face. There was only one memorable promo I remember Morrison doing as a face and that was during the last Dirt Sheet just before his Bragging Rights match against Miz years ago. Since then, he just hasn't been cutting it on the mic. Maybe a gimmick change would help him. Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back