Your fave 5 matches of all time.

Stone Cold Tea

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm always interest in reading other peoples opinions on wrestling. After all that's the beauty of these forums is that we get to debate and learn things about wrestling we perhaps didn't know.

What i'm interested in is your favourite 5 matches of all time.

Why is it your favourite?
Was it the feud?
A particular moment in the match?
Or just nostalgia?

Bare in mind this is entirely subjective to personal taste as i'm not asking for what you think is the greatest. What is some others favourite may be way down the bottom on you list so be kind people.

Chris Benoit Vs Kurt Angle; Royal Rumble 2003

This match featured 2 of the greatest pure wrestlers WWE had of all time. I remember been getting this PPV on vhs and being completely blown away by this match. There is one moment where one of the guys executes a german suplex onto the other and flips him to land face down. I don't remember seeing it before that and at the time i thought that was the shit.

For those that haven't had the pleasure of seeing this match here you are

Randy Orton Vs Undertaker; Wrestlemania 21

This is the first match where the emphasis was really on the streak. With Orton at the height of his legend killer gimmick he took some advice from HBK to 'go make an impact'. This was one of the first interpromotional matches WWE run during the rand extension and boy what a match. A moment that really stood out to me is when 'Taker went for the chokeslam and Orton reversed it into the RKO. One of the first RKOs outta nowhere.

[YOUTUBE]0sRdVY2TNsw[/YOUTUBE]

Triple H Vs Steve Austin;3 Stages Of Hell; No Way Out 2001

I was 7 years old when this match happened and remember being excited to finish school all day to get home and watch the recording on my vhs. After being revealed as the mastermind behind Austin being run over this was such a fitting way to end the rivalry. For months these 2 guys were at eachothers throats at every opportunity screwing eachother out of the title. HHH even attacked and bloodied Austin as he entered the Royal Rumble. Also check out the contract signing for this match. Triple H was pure genius. These guys left everything they had in the ring. The ending with the chair sledgehammer shot when HHH collapsed on Austin was a fitting finale.

The Rock Vs The Undertaker Vs Kurt Angle; Vengeance 2002

After interfering in 'Takers match at King Of The Ring 2002 The Deaman was given a match against The Rock. This match became a triple threat when 'Taker and Kurt Angle fought to a draw during a title match on SmackDown! Some people say this was the greatest triple threat match of all time and they may well be right. When they start stealing eachothers finishing during the match I was like Holy Shit!

[YOUTUBE]Wbs0OsZWEAc[/YOUTUBE]

The Rock Vs Steve Austin; Wrestlemania X7

Anybody who follows wrestling knows about this match. If you do't check out the promo video which was the greatest ever. Then check out the match below. I get goosebumps every single time. This match was when both men were arguably at the height of the power. This was one of the rare moments when we got a face vs face 'Mania main event. Some people say this was the biggest match ever. Austin needed to win the title after returning and The Rock needed to prove he was the man. Paul Heyman summed it up perfectly when he said this was the match both men needed to win and neither man could afford to lose. While not a wrestling classic this match still delivered in a great way. The crowd was charged all the way through. Been a massive Rock fan I was pissed when Austin started wailing on him with the chair and in my mind he was already the bad guy for doing that even before he shook hands with the devil himself.

So that's my favourite 5 of all time. It could possibly be driven by nostalgia but oh well. There were some other Kurt Angle matches I could have put in there and it's a shame he probably won't be back in WWE. Also the match quality during the Ruthless Aggression was insane!

Honorable mentions to

The Rock Vs Mankind; I Quit; Royal Rumble 1999
Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle; WrestleMania 21
Chris Benoit Vs Rhyno Vs Eddie Guerrero Vs Tajiri; Summerslam 2003
Kane Vs Shane Mcmahon; Ambulance Match; Survivor Series 2003

I look forward to reading your lists and thanks for taking the time to read mine. Hopefully you guys can open my eyes to some stuff I haven't see before.

Hmmm, this one is tough. In no particular order:

Steamboat vs Flair: Chi Town Rumble: there is nothing I dislike about his match. It was the first in the three match serious of the time. While I did like the match where Flair won the strap back, this one was my favourite.

Steamboat vs Savage: an all time classic. As a kid I remember looking forward to Hogan vs Andre and being blown away by this.

Savage vs Bret Hart: Saturday night's Main Event: in the previous SNME, Hart was holding Savage when Honky waffled him. This led to Hogan coming down, and the next SNME, we got Savage vs Hart.

TLC @Mania: I'm all for a ridiculous spot feat and this is what we got.

HBK vs. Taker: TAKE YOUR PICK: look from the first time they worked after Michaels crowned Taker at Sumerslam, right up to their classic at Mania 26, these two were amazing together.

1.Lesner vs angle @mania great match, great build, great chase for lesner
2.Rocky vs hogan mania need i say anything
3.HBK vs angle again mania always wanted to see this one
4.Rocky vs Austin II @mania
5.Rocky vs Austin III @mania
Those that almost made it to the list savage vs steamboat, punk vs jerico, Hbk vs bret Ironman, cena vs JBL IQM, HHH vs taker HIAC match.

My personal favorite 5:

5 - Vengeance 2002: The Undertaker (C) vs. The Rock vs. Kurt Angle in a Triple Threat Match for the Undisputed WWE Championship

4 - Royal Rumble 2015: Brock Lesnar (C) vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

3 - WrestleMania 19: Triple H (C) vs. Booker T for the World Heavyweight Championship

2 - Royal Rumble 2003: Kurt Angle (C) vs. Chris Benoit for the WWE Championship

1 - WrestleMania 29: The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

1. Bret Hart Vs British Bulldog SummerSlam 1992
Why is it your favourite? - The story telling, the atmosphere, the crowd (still the highest attended WWE event ever - including WM3 - but they never admit this).
Was it the feud? - it was more the technical side of the match - Bret lost but nobody remembers that - they remember the incredible match
A particular moment in the match? - the superplexs, the running powerslam, the subtle times they took it in turns to heel it up a bit.
Or just nostalgia? - this was just incredible.

2. Stone Cold Vs The Rock - WM 15, this was epic. It was not so much the bout but it is the memory of this being the height of the attitude era.

3. Kurt Angle Vs Shawn Michaels WM 21. This was so good because it was a dream match. The fact HBK tapped cleanly to Angle made HBK's return complete - he had finally arrived as the greatest in ring wwe star ever.

4. Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels WM 25 - it was just as good as the retirement match at mania 26 but this was slightly more thrilling and kept you guessing if HBK could end the streak. It was a masterful match and showed why these two are two of the biggest WWE stars ever.

5. Bret Hart vs Stone Cold - WM13. Such a shame this was a poor WM overall - this match was one of the all time greats. It was a textbook example of how to win and still get your opponent over. Bret and Stone Cold took this to the limit and the finish was the most dramatic I have ever seen. I was 14 when I watched this match and the ending was terrific and gripping. This was the night stone cold started his path to superstardom.

Bret vs Bulldog Summerslam 92. Hands down the greatest match in history. The atmosphere had a lot to do with it. Loved the ic title in the 90s and awesome to see it close the show.

Austin vs Rock WMX7 the build to this was unreal. I couldn't see either losing. great match.

Shawn michaels vs Taker WM25 flawless match. my favorite taker match ever. HIAC in 97 is a close 2nd to this.

Shawn michaels vs Kurt angle. Technical master piece. Probably the two best athletes pro wrestling ever saw. I was waiting for this one since michaels returned.

Shawn Michaels vs Mankind. Mind games 96. Never been a huge fan of hardcore. But this match was done perfectly. Very innovative for the WWF at that time period.

Honorable mentions that sometimes get forgotten:
Bret and Owen vs the steiners wrestle fest 94
Michaels and Austin vs Bulldog and Owen raw 97
Michaels vs JJ iyh2
Flag match raw97

I see a lot of people have put Micaels vs Angle from 'Mania 21. I totally agree that was a great great match it almost mademy list.

All mine are just because of how great the matches were

#5. British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith d. Owen Hart: Monday Night Raw from Berlin Germany, European Title Tournament Final

#4. Kurt Angle d. Chris Benoit: WWE Title Match Royal Rumble 2003

#3. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat d. Macho Man Randy Savage: Intercontinental Title Match Wrestlemania 3

#2. John Morison d. Rey Mysterio: Intercontinental Title Match Smackdown (year ?)

#1. AJ Styles d. Kurt Angle: TNA World Title Match Impact (about 2 weeks after my #2, a few weeks before AJ turned heel)

It's amazing how my #1 match held up for 20+ years, and then got beat twice in like a 2 week period

In no particular order…

1) Flair vs. Steamboat (WrestleWar) -- Flair wins 6th championship. Really, though, any of Flair's matches from 1989 are fantastic (Funk & Steamboat, in particular).

2) Bret vs. Stone Cold (WrestleMania 13) -- Best WM match all-time. Double turn. Brilliant.

3. Savage vs. Steamboat (WrestleMania III) -- of course.

4. Freebirds vs. Von Erichs (any and all combinations) -- greatest feud of all-time.

5. HBK vs. Undertaker (1st Hell in a Cell in St. Louis)

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
** HBK/Razor 1st Ladder Match (WrestleMania X)
** The Chris Adams & Gino Hernandez vs. Kevin/Kerry Von Erich Feud
** any number of matches involving Dean Malenko or The Great Muta in their primes, because they were both simply perfect to watch (Malenko, to me, will always be the most underused wrestler ever)
** Any of the numerous Cruiserweight matches that opened WCW Monday Nitro in the 90s.
** Royal Rumble 1992 (Flair wins WWF Championship)
** Any of the other Bret/Austin matches
** War Games with the Four Horsemen

A recent favorite would be Brock vs. Seth vs. Cena (Royal Rumble 2015)

No order, simply memory so I'll prob miss something:

Rock vs Austin mania 17, that sit down interview with JR., the my way video, it's perfect

Cena vs punk money in the bank: Chicago crowd help this go above the rest of their series,

Michaels vs taker: mania 25 obviously it's a masterclass

Jericho vs Benoit rumble 2001: I habent watched this since 2007 as I can't enjoy it, but it's the standard for ladder matches, best by far

Savage vs warrior mania 7, odd choice as I didn't watch till 2000, but they ran a feature on it on a show hosted by coach and trish in 2001, fell in love with the match on the spot

My Favourite 5 matches would have to be :

5. Hulk Hogan V Ultimate Warrior - Wrestlemaina 6

- This was the match that led to me watching wrestling today, for me as a kid, this was so huge at the time loved it.

4. Bret Hart v Mr.Perfect Intercontinental Championship match - Summerslam 91'-

Brilliant match i remember it being the first time anyone kicked out of the Perfect Plex which totally turned the whole match and was the start of the Hitman's rise.

3. Stone Cold v The Rock - Wrestlemania 17.

Don't need to say anything.

2. TLC match - Wrestlemania 17

Just a very entertaining crazy match, probably wont see another like it in WWE.

1. Undertaker v Mankind - King of the Ring 1998 - Hell in a Cell match.

Couldn't believe what Foley did that night, for me this is the best match i have seen.

Very hard to limit myself to 5 matches, but if I had to pick I would say:

5. Raw 7/1/2002- Jeff Hardy Vs The Undertaker in a Ladder Match
It was amazing how close Jeff came to winning this match, this match showed how much determination and potential Hardy had.

4. Wrestlemania 2000 4/2/2000 E&C Vs The Hardy Boyz vs The Dudley Boyz
This was the first Wrestlemania I ever watched and I never forgot how awesome this match was. Seeing Edge spear a hanging Jeff Hardy is still one of my favorite moments.

3. TNA Unbreakable 9/11/2005 Christopher Daniels Vs AJ Styles Vs Samoa Joe
Just an amazing match from 3 amazing talents. I can't say it any simpler than that.

2. Wrestlemania X-7 4/1/2001 The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
This is my favorite Feud ever and while I dislike how they did Austin's heel turn, this match was excellent and was a great way to end a great Wrestlemania.

1.Wrestlemania XXV 4/5/2009 HBK vs The Undertaker
This match was a classic between two legends of the business. Going in to this I wanted Michaels to win but after the match was over I was glad to see Undertaker win.

(Honorable Mention)
SCSA vs Bret Hart- Wrestlemania 13
SCSA vs HBK- Wrestlemania XIV
John Morrison vs Sheamus- Falls Count Anywhere Raw 9/13/10
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan- Over The Limit 2012
Sami Zayn vs Adrian Neville NXT Takeover Revolution

Honorable mention to every Michaels vs. Undertaker match ever, especially the one at Wrestlemania 25.

5. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho- Wrestlemania 19

Single-handedly made me go back and watch Shawn Michaels work from 94-98 which I completely missed because I wasn't watching at the time, and vaulted Michaels into my top 5 all-time, whereas before he would have probably been somewhere in the 30s or 40s for me right next to Marty Jannetty. This also made me go from pretty much ignoring Jericho up until that point to him also being in my all-time top 20.

4. Hulk Hogan vs. Vince McMahon- Wrestlemania 19

Intense streetfight with a good build, although it was far from Hogan's best promo work. But McMahon in particular came through in this match with a great effort, and it fit right in with the awesome five match series to end Wrestlemania 19.

3. Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage- Wrestlemania 8

Awesome build, underrated match, and my favorite post-match interviews in wrestling history.

2. Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig vs. Bret the Hitman Hart- Summerslam 91

A work of art. It's scary when these guys claim they had even better matches on the house show circuit during the summer of 1991.

1. Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage- Wrestlemania 5

A masterful year-long buildup with great hype and an ultra main event feel. But the real reason it's my favorite match ever is the actual match itself. I feel Savage got the best worked match of Hogan's WWF career out of him that night. Hogan had better worked matches in Japan and probably in AWA also, but for his mainstream WWF/WWE and WCW career, nobody had better chemistry with Hogan than Savage. This match is what I would reference if someone were to ask me why I like pro wrestling.

5. Shawn Michaels vs Mankind Mind Games 96
This match was amazing and showcased a different side of hbk no one had seen before. Love the clash of styles.
4. Adam Cole vs Johnny Gargano PWG 12/14
This match has two of the best indy talents facing off for the gold. The work between these was so fast paced but provided some great ring psychology.
3.Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada Invasion Attack 2013
These two have never put on a bad match but i only wanted to pick one and this is when Okada became the man in Japan. Both have more charisma then almost every other wrestler on the planet and this truly had a big fight feel.
2. Kevin Steen vs El Generico Ladder Match PWG Guerilla Warefare
This is one of the most brutal feuds and was and is a great story which multiple companies are capitalizing on. This match is incredible and the receda crowd makes that much better. This match even beats ladder war they had in ROH.
1. Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart Ironman WM12
This match had it all and as a kid my 1st truly mark out moment over wrestling. Loved the ending the transition of pacing throughout the match and still remains the best iron man match ever.

5) 'Taker vs HHH mania 27. From the 2.21.11 moment this feud had me hooked. The story told in the ring was a masterpiece in my opinion, with the streak barely surviving and taker having to be carried out. This match saved a lacklustre Wrestlemania.

4) Tlc 2 at mania 17. 3 of the best tag teams ever all in their prime putting their body's on the line. This match was a thriller from start to finish and that spear to Jeff Hardy is one of my favourite moments ever.

3) Steamboat v savage for fairly obvious reasons. Incredible match.

2) Austin v Bret, Mania 13. Stone Cold was, ironically, white hot coming out of 1996 and a submission match with Bret was the perfect match for that character at that time. Great story telling in the ring and the double switch during the match followed by the iconic finish with Austin passing out in a pool of his own blood makes this match one of my all time favourites. A star was well and truly made in this match.

1) HBK v Taker mania 25. Looks like a clean sweep for Wrestlemania. This is my favourite match ever. My 2 all time favourites colliding for the first time in 11 years and they delivered possibly the best match ever. I legit thought taker was dead after he dived over the top then gets back in the ring and delivers possibly the best chokeslam ever. The rest of the match had me on the edge of my seat. A thriller from start to finish and is rightfully considered one of the best ever.

Honourable mentions:
Taker v Mankind hiac
Cena v punk mitb
any Austin v Rock mania match
Flair v Sting clash of champions 88
Any Flair v steamboat match from 89
Hogan v Jarrett bash at the beach 2000 (JOKES!!)

1- Chris Benoit vs Triple H vs HBK at Wrestlemania 20

2- Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania 16

3- Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin in the Gold Rush tournament on Raw

4- Triple H vs Cactus Jack at Royal Rumble 2000

5- Triangle Tag team ladder match at Wrestlemania 2000

It really depends on when you 1st became a fan....for me, while Ive enjoyed plenty of matches over three decades, my favs all come from the 1980s when I first really became a big fan....

Flair-Steamboat - Any of the 1989 televised matches, all three were fantastic

Flair-Barry Whyndam - Crockett Cup 1987 (the televised time limit draw from Jan 87 is another classic)

War Games 1 - 1987 Great American Bash

I Quit Match/US Title: Tully Blanchard vs Magnum TA (Starrcade 85)

There were definitely matches after those years I enjoyed, Brett Hart's matches vs HBK, Kevin Nash, and Austin 92-96 stand out, Randy Savage was awesome at Mania vs Ultimate Warrior and I enjoyed his work against the likes Flair & Ted DiBiase, HHH-Rock had some fantastic matches, that I honestly think are a bit overlooked for how entertaining they were with all the attention on Rock-Austin....come to think of it HHH did some great work with Austin too and I thoroughly enjoyed his Mania bouts with Taker, and numerous others but at the end of the day it was the mid 80s when I got hooked and that is the era where my "faves" come from.

Off-hand, mine would have to be:

Bret Hart vs. Kid (RAW 1994)

Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit (Royal Rumble 2003)

Kurt Angle vs. Steve Austin (SummerSlam 2001) - actually, Angle and Austin had a slew of awesome performances in 2001, starting on Raw in January, as well as those at SummerSlam, Unforgiven, No Mercy and concluding on October 8th, 2001's Raw. All of them are good, and I would highly recommend any of them.

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho (WrestleMania XIX)

John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels (Raw, 2007 I think) This was the match that went over an hour on television. Truly an epic

It's really hard to put together a list of just 5 matches, there are so many over the years that I've been blown away by- some incredible contests. But here's an initial list of 5- I may post a second or third selection of 5 later on.

Triple H vs Cactus Jack (Street Fight) @ Royal Rumble 2000

This is what the Attitude Era was all about to me. An absolutely brutal match, where Triple H proved his toughness and that he could hang with hardcore specialists like Foley. A bloody war, and I love the Pedigree onto thumbtacks. I had so much respect for both men after this.

Edge & Christian vs Hardy Boyz (Tag Team Ladder Match) @ No Mercy 1999

The match that made both teams into stars. The fact it was the first tag team ladder match in WWE history and was so innovative and creative was so impressive. Moves like the neckbreaker and reverse DDT from the ladder blew my mind at the time.

Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka @ ECW One Night Stand

The show-stealing match from the first ONS. Awesome should have been re-signed to a WWE contract after this, what a performance. The punishment both men took was brutal and it's still phenomenal to see a man Awesome's size diving over the top rope and landing top rope splashes.

Rob Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn (I can't pick just one match)

It's impossible to pick one match from their epic rivalry. I've never seen 2 wrestlers with more chemistry in the ring than RVD and Lynn, their matches were non stop highlight reels, with reversals for reversals, multiple high spots, huge risks and hard hitting action. Perfection.

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels @ WrestleMania 19

HBK's amazing return to WM after so many years out was a masterpiece. I loved this match at the time and still do today, and HBK's entrance is my favourite of all time. Jericho was on top form, and both told a great story in the ring. I think the HBK vs 'Taker matches are "better", but this is my personal favourite of all Shawn's WM classics.

5. Undertaker vs. Triple H, Hell In A Cell (WM28)
4. Randy Savage vs. Ultimate Warrior (WM 7)
3. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (WM 25)
2. CM Punk vs. John Cena (MITB 2011)
1. Steve Austin vs. The Rock (WM 17)

Honorable Mentions:
Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle (WM 20)
Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair (WM 8)
Savage vs. Steamboat (WM 3)
Undertaker vs. Mankind, Hell In A Cell (KOTR 98)
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels, Hell in a Cell (Badd Blood 97)

WrestleMania VI: Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior

This was my favorite match when I first started watching wrestling as a kid. Whenever I was at the video store I would rent this event over and over again for the main event. I liked Hogan, but I was real young during the beginning of his run. As a result Warrior was my guy going into the match as I was old enough to follow Warrior from the beginning of his run in WWF. It would be a long time until another match had the same huge feel that this match had for me.

WrestleMania XII: Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels

And we get to the next match that felt the way Warrior and Hogan did for me. Bret was a guy that I had followed all throughout my childhood and while I liked Shawn it was no where near the same. I remember watching there training videos as a kid and thinking this was going to be huge because I had never seen a match built like that. Add to that the Iron Man stipulation and at the time I thought this was easily the greatest Title Match ever.

SummerSlam 98: The Rock vs Triple H:

Became a huge Rock fan once he joined the nation and the Summer of 98 was the perfect preface for Rock's career. He along with the Nation had a fantastic feud with Trips and DX. For me the stuff with Nation and DX was a bigger deal than the stuff in the main event between Austin/Taker/Kane/Mankind. Of course the match at SummerSlam was the blow off to the feud and also the last time I was legitimately angry as a result of a wrestling match.

WrestleMania XIX: The Rock vs Stone Cold

Not the best match of the 3, but the one that meant the most to me since I was a Rock fan. The build was just awesome as Hollywood Rock is probably the greatest heel persona ever. The respect between the two post match was just awesome.

WrestleMania XIX: Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

With the writing on the wall around this time for my favorite wrestler, I became a fan of both of these guys. So when they were set for Mania it had the makings of a huge match for me. The delivery was even better than the hype, and this match was just a few inches short of being perfect had Angle been 6 inches closer to Brock.

Not a single "Shucky Ducky Quack Quack" in a thread asking about "fave fives". For shame.

Anyway...

1. Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at WM 26.

2. John Cena vs CM Punk at Money in the Bank.

3. Mick Foley vs Randy Orton at Backlash.

4. Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar - Iron Man Match on Smackdown!

5. Undertaker vs Stone Cold Steve Austin at Summerslam 1998

Tough question! Right now I'd go for

Bret Hart v Steve Austin from Wrestlemania 13

Greatest Wrestlemania match ever in my opinion, probably the greatest story told in-ring in the history of industry too.

Steve Austin v The Rock from Wrestlemania 17

Just the pinnacle of the industry for me. Doubt we'll ever see a match that captures the public's imagination and the mood of the times as well as this one again.

Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns from Wrestlemania 31

Not sure if this will remain in my top five but right now I'd put it there. A perfectly put together match with a great ending on the grandest stage of them all.

HBK v Triple H v Chris Benoit from Wrestlemania 20

The greatest triple threat match of all time bar none.

HBK v Kurt Angle from Wrestlemania 21

Just beats out Bret v Owen from Wrestlemania 10 today but if you ask me tomorrow Bret v Owen would probably shade this match. Two near perfect match ups anyway.

I don't get how a one sided ass beating by Brock on Reigns is making the all time top 5 list. That's insane. As much as I liked Shawn vs Taker 2, I still think it's slightly over rated and not top 5 worthy. I don't mean over rated in a bad way, just that I think others are better.

#1 The Ultimate Challenge:

Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan

-This was the main event of all main events. The promo, storyline, iconic characters, the actual match, and most importantly...the finish. Epic. It had it all, and it was perfect.

#2 End of the Attitude Era

The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

-The only other face vs face main event with two gigantic figures. This had the icons, the build, the storyline, the match, but not the finish. It was an epic failure as far as that's concerned. Unfortunate, but regardless it was still one of the best ever until that point.

#3 Iron Man Match

Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels

-This could be #2, but I chose the magnitude of the match over the match/finish. This had it all...amazing from start to finish.

#4 Once in a Lifetime

John Cena vs The Rock

-A year in the making. This match had everything...the build, the real heat, the hype, the match, the finish, and even the entrances. It was awesome, and being there live made it even better.

#5 Mega Powers Explode & Unstoppable Force Meets Immovable Object

Macho Man Randy Savage vs Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant vs Hulk Hogan

-Couldn't choose 1 so I made it a tie. Both are legendary no doubt, and rightfully so. They had amazing builds, epic finishes, and iconic figures. Personal preference though, this list is my fav in order.

#5 Kane vs bubba ray and spike vs rvd and Jeff hardy , vs Jericho and christian ... TLC on Raw Hurricane Helms was attacked and was unable to compete ... Kane retained his tag team titles in a classic match with a ton of spots !
#4 Rvd Vs John Cena ... The build up was great IMO and I'm pretty sure if John Cena walked out as champion that night , a riot would have broke out ! Never seen such a hostile crowd , really made the match feel that much more important !
#3 Mick Foley Vs Randy Orton This match was great , the legend killer gimmick was hot at the time and I just really enjoyed that match overall
#2 Daniels Vs Styles Vs Samoa Joe ... Need I really say more ?
#1 Eddie Guerrero Vs John Cena Parking lot brawl match .. Ahhh the good ole days of Smackdown ...Truly my all time favorite match up , the intensity of this match was just crazy and it was really the first of many great cena hardcore match ups we've seen ... Not to mention the frog splash spot at the end !

Honorable Mentions - All Ladder And TLC Matches Involving The Hardy's , The Dudley's And / Or Edge And Christian !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back