YOUR ENTRANCE THEME?

ARLO

On A Break From Sig Requests
Recently, when bored, I've been thinking up my gimmick if by some fluke I ever want to throw my life away and become a wrestler.

One of the most important parts of your character is your music. At least in the old days, some people's music means nothing ATM.

Anyways, I would come to the ring to an instrumental of Flashing lights by Kanye West:
[YOUTUBE]IawR7tfi_bI[/YOUTUBE]

And leave after a win to an instrumental of All of the Lights by Kanye West:
[YOUTUBE]d1Np-CDCZjQ[/YOUTUBE]

SO WHAT WOULD YOUR THEME/S BE?

Either Tha Wolfpac theme because that is kickass. Or 300 Violin Orchestra- Jorge Quintero give that a listen. And then rep me based on how awesome they are.

Well, my entrance theme would be either The man comes around by Johnny Cash or Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, cause both songs reek of the most awsomeness.

I have always thought of what music I would use if I was to ever become a wrestler, and there are 3 that I settled on. I have loaded them all onto my X-Box hard drive and regularly alternate between them on SDvsRAW for my CAW "The Natural" Nathan Reso

They are:

[YOUTUBE]1uvwGmRf5M8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iipWeo0SKro[/YOUTUBE]

or

[YOUTUBE]R7z2lJhaFds[/YOUTUBE]

Let me know what you think!

For Ben Fumunda, the perfect entrance music is Rage Against the Machine, "Sleep Now in the Fire."

Not Afraid by Eminem or Monster by Skillet I'd have some sort of gimmick where i wasnt afraid to take on any challenge eg the streak or was a monster and just Suplex into a DDT everyone after the match.

I think it would have to be.........

[YOUTUBE]3v-D4pPcnT8[/YOUTUBE]

Umm but a serious answer might be:

[YOUTUBE]8hOIME5hFmE[/YOUTUBE]

The lyrics might not fit the wrestling theme but I just love the beat the song brings, from the beginning(excluding the acoustic part) to the very end, high energy, bouncy theme. Its my guys theme in my Smackdown vs raw games

[YOUTUBE]QcEupX0fji8[/YOUTUBE]

This would my intro music. It was the theme song for one of WWE's PPVs back in 2009 or 2010. Just a good hard driving song.

[YOUTUBE]Vw_6eUgpo30[/YOUTUBE]

I suppose I'd come out firing air pistols with both my index fingers while pyro goes off behind me in sync with my firing air pistols.

This would my intro music. It was the theme song for one of WWE's PPVs back in 2009 or 2010. Just a good hard driving song.

[YOUTUBE]Vw_6eUgpo30[/YOUTUBE]

I suppose I'd come out firing air pistols with both my index fingers while pyro goes off behind me in sync with my firing air pistols.
It was 2009's Breaking Point PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back