The Miz's Entrance Music

daltyV

Dark Match Jobber
Since The Miz debuted in 2006, he has been using a theme by Jim Johnston entitled "Reality". At first listen, "Reality" comes across as the definition of jobber music with the lack of lyrics, the cliche guitar, and the same few parts being played over and over. While originally fitting for an entry level lower midcarder, does The Miz's theme fit his new found position in the upper midcard? We've seen in the past how a wrestler will get new, updated music for their pushes into stardom; for example, John Morrison, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, and Batista all received new theme songs for their respective pushes. So is Miz ready for a new song? If so, what genre and by who?

I for one feel that Miz's current song could be like the entrance music of Kurt Angle and Stone Cold, in the sense that while neither of their music was by a major artist (except Stone Colds Disturbed theme), they still became iconic. If I had to pick a new theme for him though, I choose something with a college feel to go with his "I'm the douchebag everyone knew in school" character.

So what are your thoughts? New entrance music for Miz? Or his current music what you'd like to see him stick with?

Maybe an update would be cool, Like how Benoit's music stayed basically the same, but got a new treatment. I think his music fits his Cockiness with the Guitar solo.

Honestly who cares about entrance music and when did the miz get a push and succeed he got cena and failed miserbly hes boring if you seid this about kofi or sheamus i might have a second opinion but the miz im gonna copy him and say ''really''

Honestly who cares about entrance music and when did the miz get a push and succeed he got cena and failed miserbly hes boring if you seid this about kofi or sheamus i might have a second opinion but the miz im gonna copy him and say ''really''

Lets see..Miz's push:

Since winning the WWE Tag Team Championship in November 2007, he has held some kind of WWE gold for 445 days in roughly two years

He is currently the staple of the Raw midcard, having defeated every challenger thus far to the United States Championship, including Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne, and MVP.

Or, if you're really feeling froggy: the ECW championship is still technically considered a world championship. In his career, via tag team or singles matches, The Miz has defeated the last 9 ECW champions at one time or another.

I think he's important enough to earn new theme music if the WWE decides fit.

Interesting points. Traditionally it seems like the only people who have lyrics and someone singing are main event guys, although that has fallen to the side of the river over the past few years. I think Miz needs a mixed version of his current song, but not a dramatic change since you can generally tell what 'kind' of wrestler a guy is (good/bad) when their music hits, and right now, Miz could turn face since he already has the crowds ending his 'i'm awesome' catch phrase.

I like his theme and would prefer it not too change. Him and Regal are the only 2 themes that when they hit receive instant boos.

Should stay the same for now, or if they do do something not to much maybe just a remake of the same. As far as changing it all together, no, not yet anyway wait until he receives a new push. Personally I like him(or hate him rather). He is easy to hate and entertaining in the ring(who would have thought a few years ago). I mean look at how much the man has improved over the years. I would definately say he is the most improved overall wrestler of the decade in my opinion. And wrestleman get a new name because you apparently know nothing about the business, that or your daft.

I read in WWE Magazine that Johnston has recently finished a new Miz theme.

Personally, I love The Miz's theme. That epic guitar at the start is perfect for interrupting promos. If he gets new music I hope it keeps the beginning.

I read in WWE Magazine that Johnston has recently finished a new Miz theme.

Do you remember the issue?

I hope that he keeps the music all together.When it hits, you know what you're getting.It's one of the best themes in the WWE right now IMO.Now it is probably gonna be remade into some Pop Rock theme the WWE is into now-a-days. Johnston does a great job with themes, but he can fuck up at times. Take for example when he took the beginning out of Sheamus's theme. That made it stand out from others and now it's just kinda weird the way it starts. He will more then likely do the same. Right now, The Miz's theme is EPIC. In the near future I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back