What do you guys think of The Miz's new theme?

sammysrh

TheViperKiller
All this thread is for is just to get your opinions on the miz's new theme ?

[YOUTUBE]pATJzif1QkU[/YOUTUBE]

What do you guys think of it?? I personally love it. Im kind of hoping that this song can kind of twist around his persona as a wrestler.. But ive always said he should have a song where at the beginnging he goes IM AWESOME and then a song starts!

But topic is what do you guys think of it? Do you like it better than his old "reality" theme?

The Miz old theme song didnt really bother me as much as other people who jus thought it was horrible, but even though his old theme didnt bother me it was deffinately a welcome change to see he has a new one...to me it was the last little thing left to do before everyone could take the Miz a little more serious... evertime I heard his old theme all I could think about Miz walking down the ramp in a bedazzeled hat and shorts with his terrible chick magnet shirt, I think a new theme was needed for the new more serious Miz, I personally like the song as well and think it is a good new theme for Miz and his more serious character... and I agree sammysrh it was a nice touch to add the Miz signature AWESOME!!! phrase as the beggining of the song

This theme song is absolutely perfect for him. The Miz has one major thing connecting with the crowd and that is "I'm Awesome". With this as his beginning to his song he immediately starts to get the heel heat.

The Miz is one of the best things on Raw and this theme song makes him more credible then that reality check theme song he had.

I dont know. I find nothing wrong with his first theme in the first place. As soon as you hear the ridiculous guitar riff you know that a douchebag's coming out lol. But i guess a change in theme won't hurt. It was kinda okay I guess.

I don't know, I loved his old theme too.

Honestly, I'm overall against these rock/metal/rap songs for Wrestlers' theme. I miss the old days when each wrestler had an instrumental theme 99% of the time. It sums up his personality and stuff. The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Warrior, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Kane, all these guys had instrumental themes that reflect the wrestler.

But hey, new theme is always a fresh start. I'll need some time to get used to it though

I don't know, I loved his old theme too.

Honestly, I'm overall against these rock/metal/rap songs for Wrestlers' theme. I miss the old days when each wrestler had an instrumental theme 99% of the time. It sums up his personality and stuff. The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Warrior, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Kane, all these guys had instrumental themes that reflect the wrestler.

But hey, new theme is always a fresh start. I'll need some time to get used to it though

You sure you've got the right Shawn Michaels? Pretty sure he's been using sexy boy/boy toy for close to 2 decades now.

As for the Miz's new theme, sounds like someone in WWE hasn't realized Nu-metal died in 05. Preferred his old theme, this just dull. Doesn't add any depth to his character, doesn't make me think he's a focused competitor really can't see any point it being changed.

i must honestly say the minute i saw the miz come out and the music playing, the new theme hooked me instantly.. it was awesome if you ask me.. very very well fitting for the miz.. - on a side note.. nice promo he cut on maryse ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back