Your Entrance Theme and Ring Name?

My characters name would be Particle Man, and I would come down to the They Might be Giants song Particle Man.

Sadly I would prolly be a jobber :disappointed:

My character would be like a modern day warrior named(not like swords but just great agility, power,etc) Keanu Ford or something moronic & douchey like that.
My theme music would be "Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0bM6_TYvc&feature=player_embedded) this song came out yesterday and is sponsoring the film "The Expendables"

My finisher would be an off the top rope jackhammer and i would most likely get pushed to the moon but then become a jobber because it turns out i suck ass.

I'd use my real name, or my username The Sullinator. Also on SvR, I use the name Omega for the announcer stuff, because that's the only cool name they have available.

For entrance music, Last Resort by Papa Roach, and on SvR I use Propane Nightmares- Pendulum, because it comes out clearly.

My name is Taylor Nchols and since I am a guy with the first name Taylor lol it doesnt sound very manly so im gonna go with something like shawn michaels did.his real name is Michael and his middle name is shawn so he came up with shawn Michaels.My first name is Taylor and my last name is Nichols so my ring name would be the Natural Nick Taylor.I would play a cocky heel.my entrance theme would be boulevard of broken dreams

My ring name would definitely be Sean Cruz.For some reason I just love that name.

My theme music would probably be Memory by Mercy Drive(in homage to Maven)

or Attack by 30 Seconds to mars.But I would much much rather have an upbeat almost techno song

I'd go by JT Reilly.
JT because it's the initials of my first and middle name, Reilly because I've been a huge Spider-Man nut my entire life, and I love the Ben Reilly character. Put the two together and it has a nice ring to it. I would play a cocky face, finisher would be some kind of running STO.

I'd like to have a specially made theme because a lot of actual songs don't really work as entrance themes, especially the ones by my favorite bands. If I HAD to pick a real song, I'd go with 'Paralyzed' by The Used because it sounds at least somewhat close to being an entrance theme.

...God I feel like a loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back