• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

your dream PPV

realoldskoolfan

Occasional Pre-Show
just what the title says. put it together. the matches, the announcers, the venue. everything. now i realize alot of you consider "old school" to be anything between 93-2000, but try to make this more than Rock vs Sting. come on guys, dig deep and be creative. ok heres mine

the location - Reunion Arena, Dallas, TX. sure it only held about 2000 people, but this was the hottest venue of the mid 80s and would be perfect for the card i want to have. now i am going to double book guys because they where successful tag team and singles stars, and part of different teams/factions, but fuck it its my fantasy card, i can do what i want!!!

the announcers - "Mean" Gene doing interviews. Tony Schivane and David Crockett circa 1985 w/ Bobby "the Brain" Heenan.

MAIN EVENT - a 5 man elimination match for the Championship of the Universe and to see who is the biggest and best of all time.
1986 Ric Flair v 1987 Hulk Hogan v 1970's Bruno Sammartino v 1960's Verne Gagne v 1950's Lou Thesz
Road Warriors v The Outsiders
The Steiners v The British Bulldogs
Ricky Steamboat v Shawn Michaels in a Iron Man match
Andre the Giant v The Undertaker
The Von Erichs (Kevin, Kerry, David, Mike) v The Hart Foundation (Brett, Bruce, Jim Neidhart, Davey Boy Smith)
Steve Austin v The Crusher in a beer drinking contest
Nick Bockwinkel v Kurt Angle
The Rockers v The Rock n Roll Express v The Hardy Boyz v The Fantastics v The Fabulous Ones in a teeny bopper tag team challenge
1990 Curt Hennig vs 2000 HHH
Rock v Dusty Rhodes
Randy Savage v Chris Jericho
Hardcore team challenge Old School team of Stan Hansen, Abdullah the Butcher, Bruiser Brody, Terry Funk, the original Sheik, and Dick the Bruiser v ECW team of Mick Foley, Raven, Sandman, Sabu, New Jack, Mikey Whipwreck
battle royal to crown the greatest faction of all time - The original Four Horsemen, The original 3 of the nWo, DX, The Heenan Family, The Sheiks Army (AWA), The Stud Stable (CWA), Devastation Inc, (WCCW), H&H International (UWF), The Dangerous Alliance (WCW version)
the original Four Horsemen v The Freebirds
Baron Von Raschke v Fritz Von Erich in a claaw match
Larry Hennig v Bob Orton in a "whos son is better" match
Harley Race v Dory Funk in a "who ruled the NWA in the 70s" match
Rey Mysterio v Eddie Guerrero v Jushin Liger v Mil Mascaras v Brian Pillman v Tiger Mask v Chris Benoit v 1-2-3 Kid, v Ultimo Dragon v Antonio Rocca in a cruiserweight battle royal
The Midnight Express v The Briscos'

and finally in a nude modeling contest...Trish v Baby Doll v Lita v Kelly Kelly v Madusa v Velvet Sky v Angelina Love v any other hot chicks we can get for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok your turn

Okay here is mine!

It would only have a 5 match Card and it would take place in Madison Square Garden

First Match:
Angle vs. Benoit vs. Guerrero vs. Jericho vs. Malenko vs. Bret Hart in a submission elimination match

Second match:
Tag Team Ladder Match
APA vs. Steiner Bros vs. Hall and Nash vs. Anderson and Blanchard vs. Hardyz vs. Dudleys vs. E&C vs. Bulldogs vs. MCMG vs. Briscoes vs. Blackjacks

Third Match
Ultimate X match
RVD vs. Rey vs. Petey Williams vs. Kingston vs. Steamboat vs. Snuka vs. Kidman vs. Benjamin

Pre-Main Event
War Games Match
Four Horsemen vs. NWO (Hogan, Hall, Nash, Savage) vs. Evolution vs. DX (HHH, XPac, Road Dogg, vs. Billy Gunn)

Main Event!!!
11 man challenge
Rock vs. Michaels vs. Austin vs. HHH vs. Cena vs. Hogan vs. Goldberg vs.Sting vs. Flair vs. Taker vs. Foley vs. Vince (So all superstars can destroy him)

KOBRAD, you do realize you included Triple H in 2 matches right. Whats he going to do wrestle 2 matches in 1 ppv lol. Plus in your "pre main event" you have Evolution and DX involved and Triple H is on both teams? Your submisson match is WAYYYYY to unrealistic. 6-man elimination match, thats ******ed. Also the dumbest thing a 10-team Ladder match, is that even possible? You dont think before you write do you?

The title says my dream PPV, so here it is, and it has to be WrestleMania

Steel Cage Ladder Tag Team Turmoil Match
(WWE World Tag Team Championships)
Deuce & Domino vs The Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Roadwarriors vs Cryme Tyme

2/3 Falls Match
Chris Jericho vs Owen Hart

Falls Count Anywhere Match
"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair vs "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Lion's Den Match
Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley

Singles Match
Randy Orton vs Muhammad Hassan

Last Blood Match
(Womens Championship)
Mickie James vs Melina

Triangle Tag Team Match
Doink The Clown & Dink vs Finley & Hornswoggle vs The Boogeyman & Little Boogey

Parking Lot Brawl
J.B.L. vs Alberto Del Rio

Sumo Match
Yokozuna vs Rikishi

Lion's Den Match
Batista vs Goldberg

Tag Team Match
DX vs nWo
(New Age Outlaws vs The Outsiders w/X-Pac as a pressured referee)

Lion's Den Match
Ken Shamrock vs Steve Blackman

Egg Nog Match
Tammy Lynn Sytch vs Dawn Marie Bytch

Ambulance Match
Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

First Blood Match
John Morrison vs Drew McIntyre

Triple Threat Match
Vince McMahon vs Eric Bischoff vs Paul Heyman

Tag Team Match
The Bella Twins vs The Klimaszewski Twins

10 Man Big Japan Crisis Death Match
(ECW Championship)
Rob Van Dam vs Sabu vs Taz vs Tommy Dreamer vs The Sandman vs Raven vs Rhyno vs Cactus Jack vs Terry Funk vs Balls Mahoney

Submission Match
CM Punk vs Chris Beniot

Hell in a Cell Match
Chyna vs Beth Phoenix

Singles Match
The Bigshow w/The Great Khali in his corner vs Andre The Giant w/Giant Gonzales in his corner

Inferno Match
Kane vs Abyss

Singles Match
John Cena vs The Ultimate Warrior

Singles Match
Triple H vs "The Macho Man" Randy Savage

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
(Money in the Bank Briefcase)
Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio vs Ultimo Dragon vs Jimmy Superfly Snuka vs Ricky The Dragon Steamboat vs Tito Santana vs The Miz vs Booker T vs Mr. Perfect vs Zach Gowen vs Shane McMahon vs Daniel Bryan

Bra & Panties Match
Stacy Keibler vs Ariel

60 Minute Iron Man Match
(Intercontinental Championship)
Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs Kurt Angle

Street Fight
Stephanie McMahon Helmsley vs Rebecca Michaels

Singles Match
(Streak vs Career)
Sting vs The Undertaker

Lingerie Pillow Fight
Maryse vs Sable

Singles Match
(World Championship)
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Ladder Match
(Divas Championship)
Trish Stratus vs Lita

Singles Match
(WWE Championship)
The Rock vs Shawn Michaels

Start off with a Unified Hardcore Championship Match (24/7 rules until the end of the PPV). Anyone can jump in and attack the champ through the PPV and repeted cutbbacks to the matches and surprises throughout the night.

Start of the Match: Mick Foley vs. The Sheik

Adrian Adonis and Jesse "The Body" Ventura and "Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. Thr Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin) and "The Narcissist" Lex Luger

The Yellow Dog vs. The Blue Blazer

"The Superpowers" Dusty Rhodes and Nikita Koloff vs. "The Megapowers" Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage

Rey Misterio and Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs. The Great Muta and Jeff Hardy

Beer Money vs. APA

Ultimate Warrior vs. Batista vs. Big Poppa Pump

Road Warriors International (Hawk, Animal, Puke, and Kensuke Sasaki vs. Demolition (Ax, Smash, Crush, and Blast)

Chyna vs. Beth Phoenix

"Old School Is Cool" Match
Roddy Piper vs. Steve Corino

The Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker and Kane) vs. The Brothers In Paint (Sting and Vampiro)

The Twin Towers vs. The Natural Disasters

Goldberg and Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle and Bobby Lashley

Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko vs. Tully Blanchard and Arn Anderson

Best 2 out of 3 Falls
RVD and Sabu vs. The Motor City Machine Guns

Trish Stratus and Lita vs. Mickie James and Sarita vs. "Sensational" Sherri and Medusa Miceli

Edge vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts

John Cena vs. The Rock

Elimination Chamber
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig vs. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. "Nature Boy" Ric Flair vs. Bret "The Hitman" Hart

I know I left A LOT of people out that deserve to be on this card but if you could pull anyone past or present like this from anywhere in 1 Dream PPV it would have to be like Disney's Year of wishes where the ENTIRE year's worth of PPV's would be matches of these sorts. This would just be start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back