Your All-Time Dream Card (Give Reasons Why)

to not have every match Main Eventer v Main Eventer – so I regrettably had to leave off: Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Hogan, Rock, Stone Cold, Orton, Rey, Beniot, Guerro, etc.

Match 1: Chris Kanyon v Brian Danielson

I always thought that Kanyon was under appreciated and Brian Danielson is incredible. This match sets the stage for the entire show. WINNER with his bridging suplex Bryan Danielson

Match 2: The Briscoe Brothers v the Eliminators

Once again a fan of both teams. Should be hard hitting with some sick spots. WINNER The Briscoe Brothers

Match 3 Hardcore Rules
Shane Douglas v Raven v Brian Pillman

I was a huge fan of all these guys. I thought Douglas and Raven were the breakout stars of ECW not named Rob Van Dam. I would be extremely curious how Pillman with his loose cannon gimmick could have worked a hardcore match. WINNER Douglas pinning Pillman after interference by Francine

Match 4: Great Muta v Owen Hart

This match I think would be an interesting match, both guys could work and I can't remember Owen not being able to adapt to an opponents style. WINNER after mist to the face Muta

Match 5: Savage v HHH

Both guys could/can wrestle and sell for their opponent. Both could/can cut a promo. Savage was over huge in WWF. WINNER via elbow from the top Savage

Match 6: Edge v Bam Bam Bigelow

No particular reason other than no one has paired these two off. Edge might be the best all around wrestler today versus who I consider the best big man ever. WINNER after top rope spear Edge

Match 7: Undertaker v Alex Shelly - Streak on the line

I think Undertaker is a solid worker that has had an incredible run. Shelly might just be the future of pro-wrestling. WINNER: Shelly goes over CLEAN (Undertaker gives him the rub to catapult him to Main Event level)

Match 8: Jerry Lynn v Rob Van Dam v Lance Storm

I'm a huge mark for all these guys. Lynn and Storm could just plain out wrestle. RVD is/was almost the perfect wrestler. WINNER by Justin Credible interference Lance Storm

Match 9: AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels v Midnight Express

Potential show stealer - the clash of high flying, risk taking of Styles and Daniels versus one of the most technically sound tag teams of all time
WINNER after Cornette tennis racket Midnight Express

Match 10: Sting v HBK Ironman match

Both men are/were phenomenal performers. Only negative of HBK was his massive ego, he was not willing to put some guys over in the past (wouldn’t put over Shane Douglas). Sting was the best all around talent WCW produced. The man was over like no one else in WCW. WINNER Sting after HBK submits to the Scorpion Death Lock (a little revenge for Bret Hart)

Match 11: Rick Flair v Ricky Steamboat

It was done before, but it was also one for the ages. WINNER Rick Flair after hitting Steamboat with a foreign object

Supercard of Doom​

Announcers: Gordon Solie / Jim Ross & Gorilla Monsoon / Jesse Ventura

Matches:

1) Barb Wire Match:1995 Cactus Jack VS 1989 Terry Funk. Funk over Jack with the spinning toe hold wrapped in barb wire for the submission in 18:30 - A crazy opener with two hardcore legends.

2) 1998 Goldberg / 2003 Brock Lesnar / 1999 Big Show / 2002 Kane / 1999 Undertaker VS 1980 Andre The Giant / 1993 Giant Gonzalez / 1955 Haystacks Calhoun / 1986 One Man Gang / 1993 Bam Bam Bigelow. Undertaker over Calhoun with the Devil's/Hell's Gate in 9:56 - This is just a big man freak show match.

3) 60 Minute Iron Man Match: 1975 Verne Gagne / 1970 Bruno Sammartino / 1983 Bob Backlund / 1973 Jack Brisco VS 1978 Nick Bockwinkle / 1957 Lou Thez / 1963 Buddy Rogers / 1977 Dory Funk Jr. DRAW - Old School chain wrestling match.

4) 1992 Sting / 1988 Lex Luger / 1990 Steiner Brothers VS 1992 Bret Hart / 1990 Ultimate Warrior / 1988 Road Warriors. Hart over Rick with the sharpshooter for the submission in 14:40. - A high impact match.

5) 1983 Stan Hansen / 1983 Bruiser Brody VS 1992 Steve Williams / 1991 Terry Gordy. Hansen over Gordy with a western lariat in 21:02 - Just a Japanese style hard hitting match.

6) 1996 Shawn Michaels VS 1992 Big Van Vader. Vader over Michaels with a powerbomb in 22:00 - First singles match of the card, and the proverbial "big man vs little man" match.

7) 1988 Randy Savage / 1985 Roddy Piper VS 1983 Jimmy Snuka / 1991 Mr. Perfect. Savage over Perfect with the flying elbow drop in 15:22 - The "wacky tag partners" tag match.

8) War Games: 1985 British Bulldogs / 1990 Midnight Express / 1990 Rick Rude VS 1970 Dusty Rhodes / 1970 Dick Murdock / 1987 Arn Anderson / 1987 Tully Blanchard / 1988 Barry Windham. Rhodes/Murdock over Lane with a double boston crab in 25:31 - It's War Games..nuff said.

9) 2004 Triple H / 2008 Randy Orton / 2003 Kurt Angle / 2008 Chris Jericho VS 1981 Harley Race / 1986 Jake Roberts / 1988 Nikita Koloff / 1985 Magnum TA. Race over Triple H with a flying headbutt in 13:59 - New VS Old School Match of sorts.

10) 1983 Ric Flair VS 1987 Ricky Steamboat. Flair over Steamboat with the figure four leg lock submission in 30:05 - One last Flair/Steamboat match for the ages.

11) 1987 Hulk Hogan / 1998 Steve Austin VS 2007 John Cena / 2003 The Rock. Hogan over Cena with the Atomic Legdrop in 17:48 - Dream Match of dream matches.

Match 1 - 10-Man MITB Ladder Match - RVD vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs CM Punk vs Johnny Nitro vs Alex Shelley vs Mike Knox vs Evan Bourne vs The Brian Kendrick vs Christian

err i guess everyone can guess why this is here? MITB always steals the show, theres some rivalries in here (ie hardys) they are all small-ish guys that can do sick spots and take bumps, even without the help of the ladders. would just be something every fan, casual or hardcore, would want to see. oh and Knox is there cus i think he'll be good, and u just need a big guy in MITB imo.

Match 2 - Buddy Rogers vs Ric Flair

will slow things down after MITB, and its nature boy vs nature boy. technical showpiece between the 1st ever wwe champion and the 16 time (woo) champ

Match 3 - DX (HHH & HBK) vs NWO (Hall & Hollywood Hogan) vs MEM (Angle & Booker T)

greatest stable match. i do really like the whole Main Event Mafia idea, no matter how badly TNA is playing it out. i chose the 2 on 2 on 2 format because nash and sting are used elsewhere so they cant go in NWO or MEM, and keeping it to 6 men would stop it getting overcrowded. plus ive got like 3 other matches with 8+ men. the hype for this match would just be great too.

Match 4 - Big Show vs Kevin Nash (Falls Count Anywhere)

i actualy think, given a good gimmick liek this to help them carry the match, that these two big men could put on a classic (in their primes ocourse). it could end in some kinda sick bump off the stage or something. and even if you disagree, youll have to agree that they could build the hell out of it as nash is one of the best ever to work the stick and show is pretty darn good 2

Match 5 - AJ Styles vs Macho Man Randy Savage

old school high flying vs new school. savage was just the greatest in the late 80 and 90s, and AJ can have a good match with ANYONE. hes the future, this would be great i think everyone would agree.

Match 6 - Four Corners International Tag Match - Jyushin Thunder Liger & The Great Muta vs Wiliam Regal & The Dynamite Kid vs Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs The American Dragon Bryan Danielson & Chris Benoit

to showcase different styles, wwe never really showed of japanese wrestling so liger especially in his prime in a wwe ring woluld be awesome. the whole USA/Japan/UK/Mexico thing speaks for itself, just 8 of the best workers (lets forget about muta for a second lol hes just cool) putting on a show.

Match 7 - Undertaker vs Sting

Speaks for itself. two of the most mysterious superstars (im talking crow Sting and phenom 'taker) battling for takers streak. nuff said.

Match 9 - Monsters Ball - Kane vs Abyss vs Mick Foley vs Terry Funk vs Tommy Dreamer vs Sabu vs Homocide vs Hernandez

just a sick match to showcase these guys who i otherwise couldnt find a place for on the card. would still be a pretty rutal and awesome match, even with MITB already on the card. but HEY, this is a dream card, aint it?

Match 9 - Fatal Four Way - Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James vs Chyna vs Trish Stratus

To simply show the greatest female performer ever, bt and chyna have the power, trish the charisma and no-one can doubt mickies athletics and ability to entertain. and its always good to have a nice womens match to slow things down from the crazy bloodfest before this and to build anticipation for....

Match 10 - Survivor Series Elimination Match - Edge, Orton, Jericho & Ted Dibiase, Sr. vs The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart & Cena (LESNAR 2 REF)

the four greatest heels and four greatest faces, imo. tbh, the only face i personaly liek in this match is Hart, but you just cant doubt the drawing power of austin, rock and cena (hogans been used already). but the real draw for us hardcore fans HAS to be edge orton jericho and million dollar man. right now, wwe may have arguably the 3 most hated wrestlers in HISTORY. jericho in his performing prime,orton is the star of raw(im not personaly a fan but i can see why casual fans hate his guts with his great persona) and edge is just that slimy lil bastard. and if you look back in teds day, the crowd HATED him, he really should have been used more against hogan in the 'average man vs rich ma' angle. they really hated him when he threw around that money, it was great. and lesnar is there to amke sure its all in check, cumon a match like this would need a dude like that to keep everything in check!
would just be awesome to see this match imo, it could go on forever, but whoever it came down to would make a great finish with hearts in mouths. and i love SS matches lol

ahh its good 2 mark out once ina while

ahh gaddammit i left out chris daniels....he can do a run-in somewhere lol. like in his fallen angel gimmick in the sting/taker match. actualli that could work quite well...

Match 1: John Cena(In his rap gimmick) vs Bryan Danielson This would be the second time they meet & since their first match was great. I believed that their second match would be even better. Danielson wins at 18:34 with the Regal-Plex

Match 2: A.J. Styles vs RVD vs Rey Mysterio(before he fucked up his legs) In my opinion these 3 are the greatest high flyers of all time & would definitely steal the show with their many many high spots. A.J. Styles pins Rey Rey at 29:54 with the Spiral Tap.

Match 3: DX(HBK, HHH & X-Pac) vs NWO(Hogan, Hall & Nash) A battle between two of the greatest stables of the 90's/every fan's dream matchup. DX wins with HHH hitting Hall with the pedigree at 12:24 for the victory.

Match 4: MITB Match: Nigel McGuinness vs CM Punk vs Austin Aries vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels vs Jeff Hardy. A match where showcases some of the greatest competitors in the game today. Lots of high flying in this match. Jeff Hardy grabs the case to win a world title match.

Match 5: Randy Orton(current), vs Stone Cold Steve Austin(1998) A battle between 2 sadistic individuals as the number 1 heel of this era goes up against the most popular star from The Attitude era. The match ends with Austin putting Orton in his place by hitting the Stone Cold Stunner at 12:03 to win the match.

Match 6: Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle This is a technical matchup for the ages between arguably two of the greatest submission artist in history. Hart wins with Angle tapping out to the legendary sharpshooter at 34:58

ok here is my dream card

1 john morrison vs aj styles ladder match:this would just take ladder matches
to a next level due to both wanting to out do the other.

2.bret hart vs kurt angle vs chris benoit 2 fall triple threat for a title: the 3 greatest technical wrestlers go at it for 2 falls is a wrestling fan's dream

3.hardy boyz vs motor city machine guns:need a tag match so this is it

4.john cena vs the rock: battle of the ego maniac's who is the true trend setter, would be great though

5.triple h vs brock lesnar iron man match: two men who claim the ring was there's go at shoulg of happened when lesnar was still there would be awesome

6. war games match
team wcw team wwf team tna team ecw

ric flair kane(masked) samoa joe rob van dam
ddp chris jericho daniels dudley
kevin nash owen hart abyss boyz
scott steiner shawn michaels jeff jarett raven

this would be awesome some of the top star's of each company go at it to see who gets the bragging rights

7.randy orton(viper) vs goldberg(still undefeated) last man standing: this would be awesome, as orton is known for killing and making legacy's,can you imagine what he would do to beat a wcw legend with a 176-0 streak

8.sting(wcw, crow, vs nwo) vs undertaker hell in a cell: nothing needs to be said about this it would be special just seeing them face to face.

9.stone cold vs hulk hogan: not suprising the all american hero vs the all american anti-hero,the face of the 80's boom era, vs the face of the attitude era, THE TWO MOST POPULAUR STARS in the history of wresting go at it, would be the ultimate dream come true.

sorry if i left any out that is my pick,holla.

All Competitors in their prime;

Match 1
Jimmy Snuka vs. "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat
Three Way Dance
The Innovators of High Flying
Randy Savage with the win via Elbow Drop on Jimmy Snuka at 11:32

Match 2
Andre The Giant vs. Big Show/The Giant
Traditional Singles Match
Clash of the Titans
Big Show with the win via 500-pounds Chokeslam at 5:27

Match 3
Abyss vs. Mick Foley vs. Sabu vs. Terry Funk
Four-Way Deathmatch
Hardcore Heaven
Sabu with the win via Arabian Facebuster through a flaming table on Foley at 17:49

Match 4
Beer Money vs The Midnight Express
Traditional Tag Team Match
Tag Team Terrors
Beer Money with the win via DWI at 9:47

Match 5
Samoa Joe vs. Umaga(R.I.P)
Samoan Showdown
Samoa Joe with the win via Cocina Clutch at 8:37

Match 6
The Rock vs. John Cena
Attitude vs Modern
The two battle to a time limit draw at 30:00

Match 7
Degeneration X vs. Team 3D
Tornado Tag Tables Elimination Match
WWE vs. TNA
Triple H is first eliminated with a 3-D through a table at 7:47
Brother Devon is second eliminated with an elbow drop through the table at 14:36
Brother Ray is finally eliminated to give DX the win with a SCM through a table set up in the corner at 15:00

AJ Styles vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Sting vs. Ric Flair vs. RVD
5-Way No Disqualification Elimination Match
TNA vs. WWF vs. WCW vs. NWA vs. ECW
AJ Styles first eliminates Sting with a Styles Clash on to a Steel Chair at 20:37
Ric Flair eliminates Hulk Hogan after he taps out to the Figure Four at 26:21
AJ Styles eliminates RVD with a Spiral Tap through a table at 47:56
Ric Flair eliminates AJ Styles for the win with a low-blow and a roll-up at 56:24

The opening match would be a fast, high-flying affair that would get the crowd pumped up. The second match would have people in awe of the two men's size and power, but would be kept short due to both men's lack of pure technical ability and stamina. The third match would be a crazy spot-fest that would have the crowd out of their seats. The fourth match would show off two great tag teams in a solid affair, that would calm the crowd down a little bit. The fifth match would pit two of the most athletic big-men ever against each other, which would be very interesting to see for some people, but might cool the crowd down a little bit. The sixth match would be a dream match for most people, and would electrify the crowd. The seventh match would be two of the most storied tag teams against each other and provide some great spots, and an interesting affair. The final match, obviously is a dream match above all dream matches, and with Sting and Hogan eliminated early, would probably end up 6 stars in anyone's book, and would send the crowd into a frenzy.

match 1
Razor Ramon vs Kurt Angle ( 2001)
A heel kurt fits perfect for a for razor opponent I would love to see this match.

match 2
Steiner brothers(1997) vs Edge & Christian(2001)
a wcw vs wwf, Who was the best tag champions?

match 3
True WCW vs True WWF
Sting vs HBK
Both of these guy give it their all staying loyalty to their companies.

match 4
people's champ vs people's champ
DDP(1998) vs The Rock (1999)
I just would love to see DDP beat the rock for taking his name.

match 5
Diesal vs Big Show
We saw wcw verison. I think wwf version would be better.

Match 6
Hardcore match
Tazz(ECW version) vs Cactus Jack(1997)
This would be a all out war 2 hardcore legend one match.

match 7
Brock Lesnar vs Batista vs Bobby Lashley vs Goldberg
Who was the best power house? This match would be interesting. 4 of the best.

Main Event
Hulk Hogan(1984) vs Stone Cold(1998) vs John Cena(current)
The Era's collides, which generation was better? Which ERA has the ultimate impact of today's wrestling?

I hope you enjoy.

The event should be called "Wrestlmania Desire".
Announces Jim Ross,Jerry Lawler and JBL.

10) Opening bout of event MITB ladders match b/w:
Jeff hardy(08) vs Edge(06) vs RVD(04) vs JoMo(09) vs Rey Mysterio(05) vs Christian(09) vs Eddie Gurrero(03)
After some daredevil action and spots the winner : Jeff Hardy.

9)After some high flying action lets get down to some heavy weight action:
With a 10man Tag Team Elimination match:
Ultimate Warrior(86),Big Daddy Cool"Diesel"(90's),Razor Ramon(90's),Yokozuna(90's),Andre"The Giant"(80's).
Vs
Brock Lesnar(03's),Goldberg(98's),Batista(05's),Big Show,Masked Kane(98's).
Winner and survivor: Andre "The Giant".

8)Submission only match:
Bret "The HitMan" Hart(95) vs Kurt Angel(05) vs Chrish Benoit(03)

7)Stone Cold Steve Austin(Attitude Era) VS Randy Orton(Today)
Should be a very interesting two man who have beat the McMahons,sure Orton's isnt as huge as of SCSA but still quite similar both having gimmicks of a snake(Rattle Snake and The Viper).
Winner : I would love to see Orton punt SCSA in skull for victory.

6)The UnderTaker(Streak) vs The Sting(90's)
Two of the most dark and mysterious characters in history of pro wrestling taking on.
Winner: The Undertaker and strike is alive.

5)Hardcore Title Match in a Hardcore Match:
The Mankind vs Terry Funk vs Sabu vs The Sandman vs Tommy Dreamer vs Tazz
Winner: Terry Funk.

4)"Macho Man" Randy Savage(80's) Vs Chrish Jericho(09's)
Winner:Jericho.

3)World Heavyweight Championship:
Triple H(05's) VS Ric Flair (80's)
Both man have one so may world title imagine both going against each other in their prime.
Winner: Ric Flair.

2)The Icon Vs Icon Match:
"The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Micheals(96-98) Vs The Rock(attitude)
I dont know if there have been any more charismatic man in history of pro wrestling then these two man.Entertainment is guaranteed with The Showstopper and The most Electrifying man in business.
Winner: With both being my favorite wrestlers its hard to pick but i will go with HBK.

1)WWE/WWF championship:
Hulk Hogan (80's) Vs John Cena (Today)
Its said a lot of times that they are trying to make Cena Hogan of today.The biggest babyface of past vs biggest babyface of today.Why not have Mr Mr Mr McMahon as special ref after all he is the one who has done everything for them.
Winner: I dont know whom to go with you people only decide.

Let me start by saying, this is more of a Dream Card for the current Stars and not exactly an "All-Time" Dream Card.

WrestleMania:
Bound For Glory

Announcers:
Play-by-Play – Jim Ross (Legend) and Mike Tenay (TNA)
Color – Jerry Lawler (Raw) and Matt Striker (Smackdown)
Ring Announcer – Lillian Garcia

Back-story:
All singles Champions face off in an 8 Man / Winner Take All tournament. Afterwards, the Champion of Champions will eventually vacate the Mid – Card Title (Unified Intercontinental / United States / Global / X – Division Championship for the Mid – Card Title tournament at the next PPV)

Matches:

1. Money In The Bank / Feast Or Fired
Starts as a Battle Royal till 10 Superstars are left. There are 5 cases, one on each pole on the turnbuckles and one hanging high above the middle of the ring. World Title shot case, Mid – Card Title shot case, 2 Tag Team Title shot cases, and a “Fired” case.
All 23 active former World Champions (NWA and ECW World Title reigns included) that are not in the Champion of Champions Tournament, plus Double J, because he deserves it, and Brock Lesnar, because WE deserve it.
Chavo Guerrero, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Batista, CM Punk, Edge, The Great Khali, Kane, Matt Hardy, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio, Tommy Dreamer, Abyss, Bobby Lashley, Kevin Nash, Mick Foley, Raven, Rhino, Scott Steiner, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Brock Lesnar
Winners : Chavo Guerrero (Mid – Card), Jack Swagger (Tag Team), Mark Henry (Tag Team), Matt Hardy (World), and Tommy Dreamer (Fired).

2. Divas / Knockouts Money In The Bank / Feast Or Fired
Starts as a Battle Royal till 8 Superstars are left. There are 4 cases, one on each pole on the turnbuckles. Women’s Title shot case, 2 Tag Team Title shot cases, and a “Fired” case.
All 27 of the remaining female Stars, 15 WWE Divas and 12 TNA Knockouts, plus Chyna as a surprise entrant, that are not in the Championship Triple Threat Title Unification match (why not??).
I’m not going to list all 27 women. HAHA!!
Winners : Chyna (Women’s), Velvet Sky (Tag Team), Maria (Tag Team), and Michelle McCool (Fired)

Champion of Champions Tournament Round 1

3. WWE Champion vs. Intercontinental Champion Title Unification match
John Cena vs. John Morrison
Winner : John Morrison

4. World Champion vs. United States Champion Title Unification match
Undertaker vs. the Miz
Winner : Undertaker

5. ECW Champion vs. X – Division Champion Title Unification match
Christian vs. Samoa Joe
Winner : Christian

6. TNA Champion vs. Global Champion Title Unification match
A. J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle
Winner : Kurt Angle

7. Women’s Champion vs. Divas Champion vs. Knockouts Champion Triple Threat Title Unification match
Beth Phoenix vs. Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong
Winner : Awesome Kong
After the match, Chyna makes an appearance at the top of the entrance ramp and applauds the Champ.

Champion of Champions Tournament Semi-Finals

8. WWE / Intercontinental Champion vs. World / United States Champion Title Unification match
John Morrison vs. Undertaker
Winner : Undertaker

9. TNA / Global Champion vs. ECW / X – Division Champion Title Unification match
Kurt Angle vs. Christian
Winner : Kurt Angle

10. WWE / World Tag Team Champions vs. TNA / IWGP Tag Team Champions Title Unification match
Jeri – Show (Chris Jericho and the Big Show) vs. Team 3-Dudleys (Bubba Ray and Devon)
Winners : Chris Jericho and the Big Show

Main Event / Champion of Champions Tournament Final

11. WWE / World / Intercontinental / United States Champion vs. ECW / TNA / Global / X – Division Champion Title Unification match
Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle
Winner : “…and still Undefeated at WrestleMania making it 20 - 0. The WWE, ECW, TNA, Global, Intercontinental, United States, X – Division, World Champion, The Undertaker!!”

Whew....these are some beautiful cards. Let's see if I can possibly touch them with my personal selection. All wrestlers are assumed to be in their primes for these matches.

Disclaimer: Don't even bother to look for Cena, Hogan,or Orton, they're not invited.

Welcome to the Blitzko Bowl (play off of battlebowl LOL) from the TOKYO DOME! (it was either there or MSG but I like the dome better.)

Dark Match:
Ahmed Johnson vs Ezekiel Jackson
- It's a battle of the clones!...Power show all match but Big Zeke gets the win after a very very NASTY-looking Guyanage (his finisher). Bathroom break for all.

Match 1:
Ultimo Dragon, Jyushin "Thunder" Liger and Rey Mysterio vs. Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne, and Amazing Red
-Three of the greatest cruiserweights of all time vs. the future greats (if used right). Nice high-paced opener to wake up the crowd after that atrocious dark match. This match is full of aerial assaults but Team Ultimo gets the nod after Yoshi taps to the Dragon Sleeper

Match 2:
Kurt Angle v. Chris Benoit.
-This match never gets started because Shelton Benjamin runs in and challenges both Angle and Benoit to a tag match with his partner....
"THE ICEMAN" DEAN MALENKO!
- Shelton/Malenko vs. Angle/Benoit...Match lasts for a good 45 minutes. Finish comes when Shelton taps to Benoit's Sharpshooter simultaneous to Angle tapping to the Cloverleaf. Match is called a DRAW

Match 3:
Battle of the Heavy Hitters, a 6-man elimination challenge:
Big Van Vader vs. Stan Hansen vs. "Dr.Death" Steve Willams vs. Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Sid Vicious vs. Samoa Joe.
- Lots of "Holy Shit!" chants here thanks to the neck-crunching sights you'll see. Sid eliminates Joe after powerbomb, Hansen eliminates Willams after 4 Western Lariats, Misawa eliminates Hansen after Emerald Flowsion AND TD '91, Vader eliminates Misawa after a powerbomb(or two), and Vader eliminates Sid after 3 powerbombs and a moonsault that destroys the ring.:lol:

Match 4 (once they've rebuilt the ring):
Mr. Perfect vs Dolph Ziggler
- I know what you're thinking, why is Ziggler in there? Simple, Ziggler claims to be perfection and we all know there is only ONE Mr. Perfect. Nice little back and forth match that ends with a Perfect-Plex. Mr. Perfect wins.

Match 5:
Awesome Kong vs. Beth Phoenix (no DQ)
- This ain't gonna be a "let's just use pretty moves to give the boys boners" match. This is gonna hurt to watch. Beth shows off strength by hitting the Beth Valley Driver on Kong but the Glam Slam attempt gets reversed into a Kudome Valentine (Vertebreaker for you American fans). Loud pop here.Awesome Kong wins after a follow-up spinning Awesome Bomb through a table to show off HER strength.

Intermission: Impersonation contest between Charlie Haas and Santino. Ends with Doink pranking both of them. (No worries this won't make it to DVD)

Match 6:
Karl Gotch vs THE UNDERTAKER! (guest ring announcer is the Fink... I love how he announces the Undertaker)
- Whoa this is going to be a classic: The man who brought us the tombstone (Gotch-style is the style Taker used in the beginning [youtube it]) vs the man who popularized it for the current generation. I see both men taking tombstones but the winner after a long hard match is THE UNDERTAKER.

Match 7:
Christopher Daniels vs. John Morrison
- Question: Why am I putting Daniels v. Morrison higher than 'taker?:wtf: Answer: This match will be more awesome than the Miz thinks he is!... These two match each other hold for hold but winner after the flying Chuck is reversed into a Last Rites (and a dirty pin): Christopher Daniels.

Match 8:
Arn Anderson vs Jake "the Snake" Roberts (he's sober for once!)
- I got a feeling this match would turn out better than Hart v Sting if that's possible. Battle of the DDTs here but Double A gets the nod.

Match 9:
Bret Hart vs. Sting
- Really, didn't anyone see this one coming? This is the showdown of the Sharpshooter vs. the Scorpion Death Lock. Crowd's bound to get into this one but I see Sting winning via Scorpion Death Drop and Hart passing out in the resulting Scorpion Death Lock.

Match 10: Main event time!
-Question: No Cena, no Orton, no Hogan? Whatever shall we do?! Answer: quit whining about those 3 overrated buffoons and watch this match:
Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, and Shawn Michaels vs. HHH, Chris Jericho, and Ric Flair
-Talk about star power here. Team HHH wins after dirtiness galore, a couple appearances of brass knucks and one nasty skullcrusher of a sledgehammer shot.
Post match: Lights go out and when they come back on, 'Taker clears house and stands over their limp bodies in the center of the ring. (Hey the rules said one MATCH not one APPEARANCE)

Big Show Vs Andre The Giant

Would be an awful match and I would want it to be short. But what a spectacle it would be to see these 2 stand face to face in the middle of the ring.

Mr Perfect Vs Owen Hart

The 2 best wreslters not have won the WWF title IMO. I know they squared off at Wrestlemania (5?) but these were 2 of my faves of all time.

Chris Benoit Vs The Dynamite Kid

Two of the most intense and physical wreslters in history.

Brock Lesner Vs Golberg

BUT DONE PROPERLY! I was really looking forward to this match at Wrestlemania 20, I was gutted with the result. Would love to see what these 2 could do together if they both gave it their all.

The Rock Vs John Cena

The most charasmatic Wrestlers of their respective era colliding would be awsome to see. The atmosphere before the bell even rang would be imense.

Hulk Hogan Vs Steve Austin

The man who was the face of wrestling during the 80s boom Vs the face of wrestling during the 90s boom.

Undertaker Vs Sting

Both legends, both mysterious. the build up and mind games to this match would be mind blowing.

Shawn Michaels Vs Eddie Guerrero

To my knowledge this match never happened but how great would if have been if it had?

Bret Hart Vs Kurt Angle

I've seen this match on most people posts and quite frankly this is my wrestling wet dream. The match I would give anything to see. The story telling, the realism and the pure technical skills that would be on show in this match would be out of this world.

This seems silly. However, it seems fun.

Ok, so MSG, Wrestlemania of course. Heenan and Tenay. Bon Iver do America The Beautiful (Everyone cries before wrestling, get's the nerves out.) Everyone in their primes, of course.

Opener: Midnight Express Vs. Hart Foundation.

I love a good tag opener with an exciting but thoughtful pace.

2nd: Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Orton

A huge babyface having his pace cut by a methodical heel. Both great workers.

3rd: Hanson & Terry Gordie vs. Brody & Snuka

The best Heel Gaijin teams of the eighties, yeah.

4th: Jericho vs Flair

5th: Tommy Rich vs Steve Corino

6th: Samoa Joe vs Genechiro Tenryu.

7th: Vader & Bigelow vs. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard

8th: Nigel McGuinness vs William Regal

Main Event: Keiji Mutoh vs Shawn Michaels

Think about it. Surpress your eye-boners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back