Your All-Time Dream Card (Give Reasons Why)

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Simply put...if you could make a dream card of any wrestler at any point, playing any character ever...how would you do it? Please note that simply creating a list will be considered spam. You must give reasons.

The rules:

1. You can only have a person on the card once. For example, you cannot have Cactus Jack wrestle Terry Funk, and then have Mankind wrestle Steve Austin. Only one match per person.

2. You can only have a MAX of 11 matches.

3. If you wish to name your show, give your announcers, who does the ring introductions, fine. Wish to have managers in corners, do that as well. It doesn't have to make sense, so if you want Bobby Heenan in the corner of The Ultimate Warrior, do so.

4. Give reasons to WHY you have the match the way you did.

5. No more than 3 gimmick matches allowed.

6. Feel free to give match results if you want, but you don't have to if you don't want.

Go.

First Match

Big Show vs Andre the Giant
The two largest wrestlers in WWE history wouldn't be pretty but would be intresting. This would just be a match to see what could happen

Hogan vs Cena
This would just be an unbelievable draw, the biggest wrestler of the late 80s vs the most popular wrestler in recent years, although i hate cena this would very intresting

Randy Orton vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Who's better beating up the Mcmahons, the winner gets the honour. Plus it will Randy's chance destorying on of the greatest legends in the wwe.

Shawn michaels vs Sting
Mainly because it's never been done and unlikely now that both are heading towards the end of their careers, was orignally taker vs sting but the matches he had with edge were too good

Undertaker vs Edge- Simply that these two have had the best feud in the past two years. Edge has been Taker's nemesis since that night in May when he cashed in MITB. Edge is the best heel in wwe and came so close to beating the streak.

The Hardy's vs The Road Warriors(Legion of Doom) vs Team 3D(Dudleys)
Too find out the best tag team in wrestling history simple as that.

Ric flair vs Triple H
Seen as HHH is so close to Ric's magic number this match would be a test to see if hunter is worth the record or proof that banging the boss' daughter gets you to the top

Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar
These two were destined for greatness in WWE, but both left too soon. This would be a showcase of amateur wrestling, technical skill and brute power

Bret hart vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit
These three had the best submission moves in the business. i know benoit was a muderer, but in the ring he was unbeleivable. This match would display the best technical wrestlers in history

The Rock vs Y2J
The most charasmatic wrestlers in the WWF attitude era, this match would be a treat for showmanship and for any fan.

First off this card is assuming that everybody is in their prime unless noted otherwise. Also I would have it take place at The Skydome in Toronto because I love the atmosphere and crowd there. My announce team would consist of Gorilla and Heenan of course.

Demolition vs. Road Warriors
Two of my favorite tag teams of all time and two of the most popular. Both have similar gimmicks so I think it would be interesting to see them settle the score.

Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk hardcore match
Yes I know its probably been done hundreds of times but since these two are widely considered the best hardcore wrestlers ever I have to have them on the card.

Vince vs. Bischoff
This is just a fun little match. The two guys that went toe to toe during the height of the Monday Night Wars. This match was actually kinda teased back in 97 when Bischoff called out Vince during one of his NWO commercials but this time it actually happens.

Taker vs. Sting circa 97
Matchup of two of the more dark and mysterious wrestlers(Sting in 97 was). Not to mention these are two of the all time greats overall as well. Really dont have another reason besides that.

HBK vs. Owen Hart Ladder match
To my knowledge Owen was never in a ladder match but he just seemed like a guy that would excel in one and who better for him to face then the self proclaimed king of ladder matches HBK. There of course is the back story with the rest of the Hart family and HBK which makes it more interesting.

John Cena vs. The Rock
Two of the more charasmatic and popular superstars of all time. Honestly I think the buildup for this match would be even better than the match itself because of watching these two do battle with each other on the mic but nonetheless should be a good match.

Austin vs. Goldberg
Anybody that followed wrestling during the height of the Monday Night Wars knows how much of a dream match this would be. These guys were two of the most over guys of all time and around 98-99 all wrestlings fan were salivating over a match between these two.

Angle vs. Lesnar amateur wrestling match
You got the gold medal wrestler and the college heavyweight champion wrestler. Obviously two of the most decorated amateur wrestlers in WWE history. Many people have asked the question who would win in a real match, now we would find out.

Bret Hart vs. Hulk Hogan
This is just personal dream match. My two favorite wrestlers of all time squaring off. Them two never legitimately wrestling each other is one of the more disappointing things in wrestling history for me. I remember they teased it many times in WCW including them two squaring off for like 5 minutes before Bret left the match due to "injury" but they never actually faced off in a big time match. This would of course me my main event.

As you can see I tried getting as many big names as I could and tried having matchups that never happened before that alot of people would want to see. I kept it at 9 matches because I didnt want to get too many on there because I wanted to allow time for old school style promos with Mean Gene before the matches and for none of the matches to be rushed. I know I left off some big names most notably Flair and HHH but I couldnt think of any "dream" opponents for them and I wasnt just gonna stick them on the card for the hell of it.

PPV would probably have to be a Wrestlemania

1. Mick Foley vs Terry Funk in an I Quit match.
i think that nobody can convey emotion in wrestling better than Mick Foley and the I Quit match is perfect for conveying emotion. With Foleys history with Funk he is an ideal opponent. I guess i'd use the Mick Foley and Terry Funk from 1995 when both of them could still put on incredible matches and produce brilliant promos whilst already having a history with each other.

2. Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart
This is an obvious choice because these two are arguably the greatest wrestlers ever and didn't get a chance to have a match.

3. Sting vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
The idea that Stings mind games would try to be used to back the biggest badass in wrestling into a corner really appealed to me and the match would be really good too.

4. Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho in a 4 corners eliniation match (same stipulation as the one done at WM 15 for the IC title)
This would be spectacular simply because of how well these guys know each other and the stipulation would allow them all to display great wrestling with every person without the ring becoming cluttered like it may do in a fatal 4 way.

5. Undertaker vs Booker T for the streak
i believe that Booker T needed to have a Wrestlemania moment to show how great he is in the ring and Undertaker and Booker T could have a great match.

6. HBK vs HHH
Ok so it may have been done to death right the way through 2002 and 2003 but i couldn't get enough of it then and the matches were kick ass.

7. Hogan vs Cena
the poster above me "only watchh wwe for taker" got this one absoloutely right exept i like Cena and think that these two could pull out a great match. Even if you didn't enjoy the wrestling you'd always remember the time that Cena Stared down Hogan in the middle of the ring at Wrestlemania.

8. Edge vs Christian
These two have grown so much since their tag team days and would put on a great Match because they're even better wrestlers now than they were when they had their matches in 2001

i know of quite a few more matches i could put down but annoyingly i'm in a rush so perhaps i'll edit this post and add to it later

Ok, here goes.

1) Money in the bank ladder match:
Rob Van Dam vs Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio vs AJ Styles vs Jerry Lynn vs Chris Sabin
Some of the greatest high-fliers of all time in an atmosphere that would bring out the best in them!

2) Shelton Benjamin vs Alex Shelley
No gimmicks, no titles. Just one match with no time limit. Doesn't matter who wins, I just want to see what amazing moves these guys could pull off working together

3) Terry Funk vs Cactus Jack vs Abyss in a barb wire Deathmatch
This could and probably would be the most messed up, insane, brutal deathmatch ever to take place, as all of those guys are masters in hardcore style match ups

4) CM Punk vs Owen Hart
I know this seems a bit random, but I have always thought about this match, and really it could be fantastic. I think their styles would compliment each other perfectly.

5) Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero
I think this would be so emotional to see after their Wrestlemania 20 celebration. Plus you're basically guarenteed a great match.

6) Demolition vs The British Bulldogs vs Edge and Christian
In my opinion, 3 of the greatest tag teams ever. These guys could show today's tag teams how it's really done. There would be so many near falls broken up, blind tags, great double team moves... It would be really exciting.

7) Mr. Kennedy vs Stone cold Steve Austin
This would be totally based on verbal wars. The intensity would just drive them both crazy and it would leada to a great match I think

8) John Cena vs The Rock
John Cena is basically trying to make himself this generation's Rocky. So I want them to settle it once and for all.

9) Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle.
This match speaks for itself, surely! It would be a technical masterpiece from start to finish.

10) Sting vs The Undertaker (possibly a casket match)
Two of the most psycologically dominant wrestlers of all time. The mind games would drive each other crazy, especially with a casket involved.

Okay....hmmm I like these cards so far.....

1. Eight man Battle Royal of the Giants
Big Show Andre the Giant
Great Khali Giant Gonzales
Giant Silva Kurrgan
Big John Studd Big Daddy V

Cause I just wanna see a ring full of HUGE stars. The match would suck, but the presence would be awesome.

2. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Rey Mysterio

Could be pretty exciting.

3. Macho Man vs HBK

A brawl, a high flying match, this one has it all.

4. Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. Raven

They teased rumors of this when Raven had his Flock in WCW, but The Snake never signed. I really really wanted to see two of my all time faves in one really long match, complete with mind-blowing promos.

5. The Super Naturals (Boogeyman and Papa Shango) vs. Black & White (Lesnar & Lashley)

Okay stupid match, but I thought both of these tag teams would be interesting (even if I couldn't come up with a good name for Lashley and Lesnar, and actually change Super Naturals to Brothers of Destruction.

6. Festus vs Eugene

Nuff said.

7. Steiners vs LOD vs Dudley Boyz

Best Tag Teams ever in a triple threat.

8. Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Jericho

Just like Savage and HBK, this match would have it all.

9. The Rock vs Sting.

Two wrestlers that have stated that would have loved to have faced each other, these two would certainly give each other some amazing spots.

10. Stone Cold vs Ric Flair (w Four Horsemen)

Great match with obvious interference factor. Flair would probably win, but post match you would see Stone Cold giving everybody a Stunner. Everybody goes over.

11. Elimination Chamber.

A.J. Styles RVD
Triple H Randy Orton
Edge John Cena

Just to put them on the card.

Their are some matches I would rather see, but I wanted to name some different ones than the ones mentioned.

And I was kidding on Eugene vs Festus.

Make it Rick Rude vs Mr Perfect.

1. Cena vs. Hogan: The modern day verison of Hogan versus Hogan in his prime. Cena has been the closest thing to Hogan in terms of wrestling and being pushed to be invincible. And the match alone would draw!

2. The Rock vs. HBK: It's very tough to argue that these two are very well known for putting on the most entertaining matches ever! Both the mic and ring work would be off the charts and would be worth seeing for the fact the entertainment value alone would be great to watch (and in addition to be great entertainer they both can put on great matches_

3. Austin vs. Goldberg: I have to agree with one of the posts above, bottom line this is the match any wrestling fan would have requested at the end of the 90's. great match, probably not, unforgettable mark out moment- for sure!

4. The Road Warriors vs. Edge/Christian: so they haven't been a team for a long time and each has made his mark as a single's guy but i'd want both (especially edge) on the card). Plus can you imagine the promos edge and christian would cut against Hawk and Animal!

5.Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle: Again it's never been done and quite honestly a pure wrestling fan's dream. Could very easily be the greatest technical match ever!

6. Flair vs. Sting: it's for nostalgia's sake but these two carried WCW for so long they deserve to (at least the in their prime form) put on a great match at the biggest state of them all. yes there are lots of others i know people would rather sting match up with, but honestly i dont think any one of them would work as well with him as an in his prime Flair, the 2 just had a chemistry together, and both deserve to be on a dream card.

7. HHH vs. Macho Man: I honestly think people forget how great randy savage was before he roided up (same can actually be said about hunter). Match could be great and the storyline as well, a great wrestler who is 100% ignored by Vince the last 10 years vs. the man who has become part of the McMahon family himself!

8. Undertaker vs. Andre the Giant: i'm picture this as with the pre WM3 Andre, a huge undefeated giant for almost 17 years versus the man who has gone (something like 17 years) undefeated at Mania. In their primes both men are capable of putting on a very good match but the attraction and story of this one would make it worthwhile enough by itself.

9. Trish vs. Beth (i'm adding this one because i'm really hoping someday it actually happens), honestly the best 2 female wrestlers of the last 20 years without question.

10. Chris Jericho vs. Roddy Piper: this past week's raw segment showed how similar these 2 are, great promos, great entertainer, and I personally feel both are very underrated as being great wrestlers (which they both are/were)

11. MITB match: Beniot vs. Eddie G. vs. Rey vs Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Ricky Steamboat vs Jake the Snake: one more match too go and honestly I could justify any of these men having a spot on the card, so i'm really adding this match to give all these great wrestlers a spot

The only big name I can think of i left off is Warrior, but honestly his matches usually were lame and his promos only seemed to be entertaining if someone was on drugs so i dont feel bad about leaving him off!

what does everyone think!

Match 1

MIB Ladder Match

Jeff Hardy - Matt Hardy - Edge - Eddie Guerreo - Christian - Chris Benoit - Own Hart - British Bulldog.

I think this group of performers could put on an MIB match for the ages. I would like to see Owen or BBD go over as neither had a chance to carry the WWE title and both deserved that opportunity.

Match 2

Samoa Joe v Undertaker - For some reason I think these two could have great chemistry between them.

Match 3

AJ Styles v Shawn Michaels v RVD

No gimmick needed for these three. The styles contrast each other enough that there would be great spots and non-stop excitement.

Match 4

Freebirds (original) v Von Erichs

I grew up with this feud and to this day consider it the single best feud in wrestlying history, Michael PS Hayes played the heel as well as anyone and simply put, he did not give a f**k about who he pissed off.

Match 5

Dusty Rhodes v Abyss

These 2 love to bleed so you could thrown a bullrope stipulation or barbed wire and the chaos in this match could be unrivaled.

Match 6

Sting v The Rock

Both were iconic in their primes and can carry a feud with promos and good wrestling. I would just like to have seen this match once.

Match 7

HHH v Ric Flair

love him or hate him, HHH can work a good match and can sell with the best of them. Flair in his prime would be a great match-up for the Cerebral Assassin.

Match 8

Hogan vs StoneCold Steve Austin

Just the entertainment value alone would make this a great match to watch. The build-up to this would make it the iggest draw of all time.

Match 9

John Cena v Bret Hart

Hart would need to be the heel during his Hart Foundation days (Pro Canada) and Cena could play the babyface, however to make it more appealing I would want this match to take place in Montreal.

Match 10 - War Games

Road Warriors, Andre, Piper, and Big Show

v

Demolition, Mr Perfect, Kane, Yokozuna

Match 11

4 Corners Match

Savage - Ricky Steamboat - Ted Dibiase - Randy Orton

I would love to include the Funks, Briscoes, Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard, and Midnight Express in a 4 way Tag Team Match if I could add a 12 match.

SWEET!!!
Ok So This would be my card:
Wrestlemania ∞(sign for unlimited)
Low Card:
Match 1: Arn Anderson vs. Triple H (Called the Battle of The AA Spinebuster)
Winner: Arn Anderson after reversing a pedigree, into a Gourdbuster
Match 2: Ultimate Warrior w/ ‘’The Mouth of the South’’ Jimmy Hart vs. Hulk Hogan (The winner wins Hart’s services
Winner: Hulk Hogan after Hart hit Warrior and Hulk hit the Leg Drop
Match 3: The Outsider (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. New Age Outlaws
Winner: No Contest after it became a hardcore match… The winner after that was New Age outlaws after taking Scott Hall with a powerbomb through a dumpster
Promo: Randy Orton and Batista talks about their opponents, Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard
Match 4: Randy Orton and Batista vs. Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard in a Hell in a Cell tornado tag-tema Match
Winner: Orton and Batista after Flair was hit with a Punt
Match 5 Elimination Chamber Tag Team: New Generation: John Cena, Edge, & Kane vs. The Old: Andre the Giant, Ted Dibiase SR., Terry Funk
Winner: The Old
Main Events:
Match 6: Undertaker vs. Mankind in a boiler room brawl
Winner: Undertaker
Match 7: 12 Man Over the top rope battle royal between for the a title Shot in the main event: Sting, Disco Inferno, Rey Misterio, Hawk, Animal, Vader, The Rock, Stone Cold, Vince Mcmahon, Shane Mcmahon, Junkyard Dog, & “Ravishing” Rick Rude
Winner: The Rock
Final Match: Brett Hart vs. HBK vs. The Rock for the WWF Undisputed Championship
Winner: HBK!!!

Total Annihilation
My Dream Card
Detroit, MI
(Of course, all of these wrestlers would be in their primes)

1. nWo (“Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall) vs bWo (Big Stevie Cool, “Hollywood” Nova, and The Blue Guy)- Six Man Tag Team Match

First of all, I know that the bWo is going to get destroyed in this match. However, more than anything, it’s a way for fans to watch the nWo be made fun of, and then have Hogan, Hall, and Nash beat down their opponents in a very quick squash match. Most people wouldn’t have a squash match in their dream ppv, however, this would be an awesome way to get three legends back in the ring with one another and a huge pop from the crowd...

Your Winners, the New World Order!!!

2. Four Corners Tag Team Match
TWGTT (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas) vs The Hardy Boyz vs Team 3D vs The Road Warriors

This is just a match I would love to see, as these have been some of my favorite tag teams. However, when push comes to shove, we all know who would be standing tall...

Your Winners, The Road Warriors!!!

3. ECW “Heart and Soul” Hardcore Elimination Match-
Tommy Dreamer vs Shane Douglas vs Sabu vs Raven vs Taz vs The Sandman

This six man battle royal should determine who exactly was the heart and soul of ECW. Even though there are other people who should be in this match, I decided that these six would put on a great match, and some of the other who should be in this match will be on the card later. If I was booking this match, I would have the eliminations as follows...

Taz eliminates The Sandman
Shane Douglas eliminates Sabu
Tommy Dreamer eliminates Raven
Taz eliminates Shane Douglas
Tommy Dreamer eliminates Taz

Your winner and the “Heart and Soul” of ECW, Tommy Dreamer!!!

4. Battle of the Giants
Andre the Giant vs The Big Show

Big Show was originally billed as Andre’s son because of his size, and it would be amazing to see two men of this size and strength. In the end, Big Show would do the j-o-b, because there was no man in wrestling that would have been able to defeat Andre if he didn’t want them to...

Your Winner, Andre the Giant!!!

5. Tag Team TLC Ultimate X Match (In this Ultimate X Match, the structure is raised another five feet in the air, so that in order to even get on the ropes, you must climb a ladder first.)
The Motor City Machineguns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly) vs The Filthy Animals (Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman) vs XXX (Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper) vs AJ Styles and Samoa Joe

Three of the top ten tag teams of the last ten years, plus a team of Ultimate X vets (XXX) would bring tons for the fans. In the end, I see the Guns finally reaching their potential and walking away with the win...

Your Winners, the Motor City Machineguns!!!

6. “The Ultimate Opportunist” Edge vs “The Dirtiest Player in the Game” Ric Flair vs “Rowdy” Roddy Piper vs "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton

Three very dirty superstars collide in a match where Edge and Orton would sit back and let Piper and Flair go at it. Edge and Orton would then take the advantage against Flair and Piper, but just as Edge is about to beat Piper, Flair uses his moniker “The dirtiest player in the game” and steals the victory by rolling Edge up with a handful of tights...

Your Winner, Ric Flair!!!

7. Monster’s Ball
The Undertaker vs Kane vs Mick Foley vs Abyss vs Bam Bam Bigelow vs Rhino

Just imagine, some of the biggest beasts in wrestling history, in the ring all at once, destroying everything in their paths. Body parts would be flying everywhere, but there can only be one winner, and I think we all know who that would be...

Your Winner, The Undertaker!!!

8. Degeneration X (HBK and HHH) vs Sting and DDP

The original DX squaring off against two of the top men in WCW during the heyday of DX. In this match, a total of 30 World Championship reigns would be in play.

Your Winner, DX!!!

9. Five on Five Survivor Series Style Match
The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Brittish Bulldog, Jim Neidhart, and Brian Pillman) vs Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, and Eddie Guerrero

10. The Rock vs John Cena

This match would actually have a little bit of rivalry to it with Cena’s comments towards The Rock a while back. The roof would blow off for this match, and Cena would have to play heel towards The Rock, which I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. In the end, even though Rock wouldn’t do it now, He would need to pass the torch to Cena for the sake of wrestling...

Your Winner, and NEW People’s Champion, John Cena!!!

11. Stone Cold vs Goldberg

This match, while it may not be the most technical one, would be the clash of two of the biggest superstars of all time. Sure, Hogan may have reigned for longer, and The Rock may have been more popular, but in my mind, for a few years, WWF was Austin, and WCW was Goldberg. There is in doubt in my mind that these are two Hall of Famers, and there is NO way that this match wouldn’t sell amongst fans from the last fifteen years.

Your Winner, Stone Cold Steve Austin (After it takes four stunners to keep Goldberg down...)

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Chris Jericho (2009) vs. Ricky Steamboat (1987)
Jericho, in my opinion, is the best heel we've seen in a very long time, and Steamboat is one of the greatest, true babyfaces ever. A feud between the two would've been epic, and the matches beyond incredible. It would be the perfect opener.

US Championship: Kurt Angle (2003) vs. Diamond Dallas Page (1998)
This is just a match I want to see. No real reason; I just think it would be a great one. DDP was awesome back then, and Angle could put on a great match vs. anyone anyway.

Tag Team Championship: The Steiner Brothers (1990) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (2009)
This is, and will always be my tag team dream match. Both these teams are unbelievable, and I can only imagine what they could've done against each other were they to meet during their prime.

Chris Benoit (2003) vs. Bryan Danielson (2009)
This is just a technical showcase I've always wanted to see.

Hardcore Match: Raven (1995) vs. Cactus Jack (1995)
The two best ever at the style, in my opinion. I've always been upset at the fact these two didn't get to meet back in 1995 because I just know it would've been one of the greatest matches in ECW history.

Steve Austin (1998) vs. CM Punk (2004)
I really believe Punk could've been one of the most over heels in the WWF were he around during the Attitude Era, and his biggest opponent would've of course been Stone Cold. These two would've put on some great shit against each other back then.

ECW Television Championship: Rob Van Dam (2000) vs. Shawn Michaels (1997/8)
This would probably be the show stealer, because that’s exactly what these two were during their respective prime. Both these guys in their prime were the best, most athletic showmen in the business. They would've put on a fantastic contest against one another.

ECW Championship: Taz (1998) vs. Brock Lesnar (2003)
These two are my favorite two booked "monsters" to ever lace up a pair of boots in pro wrestling. I think a feud between them would've been fantastic, and this is just a dream match I've wanted to see since Lesnar started his run back in 2002

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge (2009) vs. Sting (1995)
I don't think there's a match that would be better for this Title. Edge is a tremendous heel, and Sting is one of the biggest draws in history as a babyface. Plus, I just don't see these two ever having a bad match. Their styles would be perfect against one another.

WWE Championship: Bret Hart (1996) vs. John Cena (2009)
In my opinion, the two best WWE long term champions ever, which is why I want to see this match. Plus, I think their styles would mesh really well and it's a match I know the fans would go nuts over.

Posted this an hour ago and never showed up...

WrestleMania is the show, Michael Buffer on introductions, with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler on the call. The show takes place is Arizona's University of Phoneix Stadium.

1) Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero vs Jimmy Snuka & Ricky "The Steamboat" Dragon vs Macho Man Randy Savage & the Great Muta
6 of the best high flyers in a fun tag match to start off the show. -Outcome- Macho Man & The Great Muta get the win after Randy Savage pins Jimmy Snuka.

2) Chris Beniot vs Kurt Angle vs Owen Hart vs Curt Henig
Great technical battle among all-time greats. -Outcome- Beniot forces Angle to tap out to the Crippler Crossface.

3) Goldberg vs (masked) Kane
My two favorite wrestlers when I began watching wrestling. -Outcome- Goldberg hits the Spear/Jackhammer, and gets the pinfall victory.

4) Mick Foley & Terry Funk vs Sabu & Sandman vs Dudley Boyz; Hardcore match for Tag Titles
Arguably the 6 greatest hardcore wrestlers. Imagine the blood flowing down, the tacs, and the barbed wire. What a match. Foley & Funk win the match by Foley pinning Sandman.

5) nWo (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, Big Show) (w/Ted Dibiase) vs the WCW (Diamond Dallas Page, Booker T, Jeff Jarrett, Roddy Piper)
Classic feud, best storyline in wrestling. Missing key components, by the nWo rolls on, and utilizes what they have. -Outcome- nWo wins after Kevin Nash connects with big boot to Jarrett's face.

6) Jeff Hardy vs Edge vs Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho; TLC Match for WWE Championship
My substitute for the MITB. All four have proven to take their bumps, sell, and throw their bodies on the line. -Outcome- After ridiculous sacrifices, Hardy has hands on the title, Jericho attempting to climb the ladder is hit by SCM and hits the ladder out of the ring causing Hardy to take another fall. Edge, beaten savagely, gets up and spears HBK, but isn't ready to get up yet. Edge, Jericho, and HBK all struggle to the top when Hardy sets up a ladder outside the ring, jumps, and grabs the title belt.

7) Randy Orton (w/Legacy) vs Ric Flair (w/4-Horseman)
Legend vs Legend Killer, Teacher vs Student, Both in their primes. -Outcome- Orton has Flair down, in hunting RKO stance, but is interfered by Flair's posse. Later, Flair locks in Figure 4, and the favor is returned. After another few minutes, Orton slams an RKO and takes the victory.

8) John Cena vs Bret Hart
"The Best" vs the Biggest Draw today. Never seen before, fresh battle. Two great performers, both receive big pops but there's only one winner -Outcome- After back and forth action, Cena locks in the STFU, but Bret proceeds to get out and locks in the Sharpshooter in which Cena taps to.

9) Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Huge match, two of the most highly respected superstars of all-time. Never liked either guy, but can respect the match up. -Outcome- Hogan gets hit with the Stunner, but it carries him out of the ring, by time he gets back in, still groggy, but has wherewithal to resume fighting. Hogan presumes to hit bodyslam/leg drop, and wins the match.

10) Triple H vs the Undertaker; Hell In A Cell- World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H-undefeated in HIAC, Undertaker undefeated at Wrestlemania, something's gotta give. -Outcome- After nailing the Pedigree, the Undertaker kicks out and does the sit up routine, after a few minutes, HHH tries again, but the Pedigree is reversed into the Tombstone, and Taker takes the match.

11) The Rock (w/Vince McMahon) vs Sting (w/Eric Bischoff)
Epic match up. No title on the line, just straight up pride. Best from the WWF vs the best from the WCW. -Outcome- Rock defeats Sting by controversial officiating from the reigns of Vince McMahon.

Missed the cut- nWo (Scott Hall and Kevin Nash) vs DX (HHH and HBK) vs Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian in TLC fatal 4-way tag team match

nWo (full order) vs DX (full order)

nWo or DX vs WWF

MAIN EVENT
WWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
Stone Cold Steve Austin w/ Vince McMahon vs. Hollywood Hogan w/ Eric Bischoff

This feud could have occurred at Wrestlemania 18 had Austin not turned face again after Survivor Series 2001 and Vince hired Bischoff earlier than he did. It would have been explosive and truly, a definite and epic ending to the Attitude Era and Monday Night wars pitting the two masterminds and the biggest stars of their companies and wrestling as well against eachother in the granddady of them all-WRESTLEMANIA.

It could have been for the Undisputed title as well, if Austin had won it at Vengeance 2001 instead of Jericho. Most likely scenario would have been for Austin to retain and Hogan put him over. Hogan could have still turned face after the match, with him punching out Bischoff and Austin stunning Vince to close the show. Epic.

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

Of course, in a perfect world I would want The Rock from 2001 versus Shawn Michaels from 1996 BUT that would require a time machine so I would have settled with an out of his prime HBK vs Rock. Think Wrestlemania 20. The Rock's last match. Did we really need to see The Rock and Sock vs. Evolution? We could have very well had Foley vs. Orton with Evolution in his corner. Furthermore, did HBK really need to be in that title match that year? We could have very well had HHH vs. Benoit one on one. That would have freed HBK and Rock up for a one on one encounter that would have blown the roof off.

ULTIMATE SUBMISSION (30 MINUTE TIME LIMIT)
Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle

Ok, this one could have NEVER happened because neither man were ever in the same company and besides, Hart was pretty much retired by the time Angle debuted so it is purely fantasy. I am thinking Angle circa 2001 vs Hart circa 1996 to settle who is the greatest WRESTLER of all time once and for all!

8-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
THE RADICALZ (Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn & Dean Malenko) vs. D-GENERATION X (Triple H, Billy Gunn, X-Pac and Road Dogg)

Ok, if Billy Gunn had not gone down with injury in 2000, this feud could have so happened and it should have happened that very year. You have 3 caliber main eventers and five great upper card guys in the same ring--two factions of friends and it would have made for one hell of a match.

CASKET MATCH
STING VS. THE UNDERTAKER

Mind games vs. mind games. You have two of the darkest characters from the biggest companies of the Monday Night Wars and arguably, the longest tenured guys of their respective companies. I used to think this would be a bad idea for the build up but the match would sure as well make up for it.

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk

Ok, you have six former world champions and arguably the most likely guys to put on a great ladder match and with contract hanging over head promising a possible title match in the near future and all men having been active around the same time, it could have happened at any Wrestlemania--just pick one.

AMATEUR WRESTLING MATCH
Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley

Two of the biggest and baddest amateur wrestlers to step foot in a WWE ring who never met--need I say more? Purely fantasy.

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH
The Road Warriors vs. The Dudleys

This match happened once on RAW but the Road Warriors were already past their prime so it sucked. I'm thinking Dudleys circa 2000 versus the Warriors some time in the early 90's. Purely fantasy.

BRA & PANTIES MATCH
Sable vs. Trish Stratus

Alright, so I have no clue whatsoever WHY, during Sable's second 3 year tenture on SmackDown, WHY they never put her in a cross-brand program against Trish Stratus. Sable was the most popular diva of the attitude era and Trish is the biggest diva of all time--WHY I ASK YOU!

Ok, so that's the best I could come up with off the top of my head. I know I left out a lot of big names, like Flair, Big Show, Savage, Nash, Hall, etc but these are the matches I would like to see more than anything and nine matches seems like more than enough for a fantasy Wrestlemania card. This show I would pay $100 to see on PPV!

1st: Chris jericho(2000) vs. Ricky Steamboat(1987)
a great match between two of the besgt in the world.

2nd:us express(1985) vs. bulldog and owen(1996)
i think it would be a great match with two of the best teams at their best.

3rd:Hardcore 4-way
Shane douglas vs sandman vs. cactus jack vs. sabu(all 1995)
a good match with all ecw wrestlers at their best and toughest

4th:cm punk(2008) vs. shawn michaels(1996)
the two men when they first won world titles i thin k would make for a great match (plus cm punk should win)

5th:randy savage(1988) vs. hhh(1999)
same as above but i've always wanted to see this match

6th:demolition(1989) vs. the steiners(1991)
this match would be great cuz they were at their most popular point at that time plus they are my favorite teams

7th:edge and christian(2000) vs. miz and morrison(2009)
both were at their most charismatic best and i think the stuff that went on before the match would be just as entertaining

8th:buried alive match
undertaker(1992) vs. sting(1997)
i think it would be very entertaining to watch and it would be at the time where the undertaker was popular and sting was hot with his best gimmick

FINALLY..........

9th:
Hulk Hogan(1985) vs Steve Austin(1998)
a match to see who really was the bigger star and draw

the following would be my dream card and it would have to be a WRESTLEMANIA......

commentary Jim Ross, Bobby Heanen, The King

ring announcer The Fink

1) Royal Rumble Style battle royal every 60 seconds etc) Winner becomes #1 contender

Yokozuna, Umaga, Vader, Jake The Snake, Kane, Roddy Piper, Million Dollar Man, Mic Foley, King Booker, Big Bossman, William Regal, JBL, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Kennedy, Hurricane Helms, Vladmir Kozlov, Iron Sheik, Bob Backlund, King Kong Bundy, Big John Studd, Ricky Steamboat, Brutis Beefcake, John Morrison, Raven, Bam Bam Bigelow, Greg Valentine, Sgt Slaughtler, Undertaker, Ric Flair, Honkey Tonk Man,

Winner Ric Flair!

2) Andre the Giant Vs. The Big Show

Winner Andre The Giant

3) Money In The Bank – Eddie Guerero Vs. Rob Van Dam Vs. Jeff hardy Vs. Matt Hardy Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. CM Punk Vs. Chris Benoit Vs. Owen Hart

Winner Eddie Guerero

4) WWE Title Match - The Rock Vs. John Cena

Winner and new WWE Champion -The Rock

Eddie Guerero cash’s his money in the bank and wins and becomes new WWE champion defeating the Rock!

5) Randy Orton Vs. Ric Rude Vs. Mr Perfect

Winner Randy Orton

6) Tag Team Turmoil Match

Demolition Vs. The Legion Of Doom Vs. The British Bulldogs Vs. The Dudleys Vs. Strike Force Vs. The Natural Disasters (Earthquake/Typhoon) Vs. The Outsiders (hall & Nash) Vs. Edge And Christian

Winners and new Tag Champions Demolition

7) Intercontinental Championship Match-Bret Hart (Jimmy Hart and the Anvil in his corner) Vs. Kurt Angle (the patriot del wilkes in his corner)

Winner and new Intercontinental Champion Bret Hitman Hart

8) Shawn Micheals (Sensational Sherri in his corner) Vs. Macho Man Randy Savage (Miss Elizabeth in his corner)

Winner Shawn Micheals

9) Hulk Hogan Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Winner Stone Cold Steve Austin

10) Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship–Brock Lesnar Vs. Batista Vs. Triple H Vs. Ultimate Warrior Vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Goldberg

Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion Triple H

11) Ric Flair comes down and challenges Triple H and defeats him to become 17 time world heavyweight champion!

Can you freakin imagine.....damn i would actually pay to see all of this...too damn bad!

WWE MAYHEM SAY'S IT ALL...

TRIPLE H VS SHAWN MICHAELS
I NEVER GOT BORED OF THESE MATCHES, ONE MORE TIME WOULD BE EXPLICIT.

JOHN CENA VS THE UNDERTAKER
TOGETHER WITH THESE TOO WOULD BE GREAT

STONE COLD VS HULK HOGAN VS THE ROCK
THREE OF THE BIGGEST ICON'S IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT

CHRIS JERICHO, KURT ANGLE & CHRIS BENOIT VS BRET HART, OWEN HART & BROCK LESNAR.....6 OF THE BEST TECHNICAL WWE SUPERSTARS

RIC FLAIR VS DUSTY RHODES VS ARN ANDERSON VS TED DIBIASE SR.
FATAL FOUR WAY ELIMINATION TO DO DECIDE THE BEST LEGEND

MICK FOLEY VS SHANE McMAHON
HARDCORE RULZ.....BLOOD BATH ECW STYLE

KEVIN NASH VS KANE
TWO GIANT ATHLETES GOING AT IT

EDGE & CHRISTIAN VS THE HARDYZ VS MNM VS NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS THE DUDLEY BOYZ VS ROB VAN DAM AND MYSTERIO
TRADITIONALL TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS MATCH.

RANDY ORTON VS EDGE
RATED R.K.O AT IT ONCE AND FOR ALL

TERRY FUNK AND TOMMY DREAMER VS THE McMAHONS
TAG TEAM HELL IN A CELL

FINALLY
RIC FLAIR VS HULK HOGAN
ONE ON ONE

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle- Match speaks for itself

WWE Title (there is no world title)
Eddie Guerrero vs Shawn Michaels- Would have been a classic in their primes. Guerrero wins the title.

The Rock vs Ric Flair- the promos leading up to this would be the all time best and the match would be just as great.

Hell In A Cell
Steve Austin vs Brock Lesnar

Randy Savage vs Randy Orton- Biggest heal of '89 vs biggest heal of '09

Ladder Match- Money In The Bank
Rob Van Dam vs Razor Ramon vs Edge vs Jeff Hardy vs Chris Jericho

Intercontinental Title
Mr. Perfect vs Chris Jericho

I Quit Match
John Cena vs Chris Benoit (So Cena can freaken lose already)

Tag Team Title Match
Legion of Doom vs New Age Outlaws vs Owen & Bulldog vs Dudley Boyz
(Dudley Boyz win but New Jack comes in afterwords and destroys them)

1. Triple H vs Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Match. Mostly because Triple H and Undertaker haven't fought in a long time and I've only been watching since 2003. These two could put on an amazing match. Hell in a Cell because they are the 2 greatest in Hell in a Cell.

2. John Cena vs The Rock. The man of the 90s vs the man of the 2000s.

3. Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold. This match will steal all shows. Arguably the 2 greatest wrestlers in history.

Man, terrific question. Ok, the show would have to be Wrestlemania for me, at Madison Square Garden, with the announcers being Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan. At first, I was tempted to put Gordon Solie with the Brain, but then I realized that Gordon Solie wouldn't play as much a foil to the Brain as Gorilla did, so the team of Solie and Heenan would lose a bit of its luster.

1st Match: Andre the Giant V.S. The Undertaker

To the best of my knowledge, such a match has never happened, and it's always been my dream match. Imagine the aura combined by these two. It would be an outstanding clash of the titans, and quite frankly, I'm not sure if I could pick a winner too well. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say the winner would be Taker, but it just seems like a battle between two legends whose shadow will loom over the WWE for a long time to come.

2nd Match: Tag Team Tornado Bullrope Match:

Cowboy Bob Orton & Randy V.S. Dusty Rhodes & Dustin

This may be a little below Dusty to do, but my thought is simple. Take two of the best father-son teams, latch father and father together (as well as son and son), and watch them go. This is one of Dusty's best kind of matches, it works into Bob Orton's gimmick extremely well, and Randy and Dustin will be sure to hold their own. Hell, they're going to have two rings (more on that in a couple matches) to work with. Maybe as soon as one member of a team beats the other, he goes over to help the other partner.

3rd Match: Tag Team Ladder Match:

The Midnight Express V.S. The Rock and Roll Express V.S. The Hardys V.S. Edge and Christian

I think people forget just how good the Rock N Roll and Midnight Express truly were. They would work pefrectly in a match like this, and we all know this is match made for the Hardys and E&C. Put these four teams, with classic rivalries added to each team, together with a ladder, and watch them go.

4th Match: Mr. Perfect V.S. The Rock

A match that is destined to give us classic memories. Two cocky legends going at it, in what should be an incredible match

5th Match: Ultimate Submission Match (30 Minutes)

Bret Hart V.S. Kurt Angle

Yes, I'm folding and typing a match that everyone else is thinking of. This would be a barnburner, as you have the best technical wrestlers of all time working against each other. Could be an instant classic.

6th Match: Wargames

The Four Horsemen (Flair, Arn, Tully, and Barry) V.S. D-Generation X (Shawn, Triple H, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn)

I know, this really pigeon holes Ric and Shawn, but I think this match can be just as good as any of the matches I could come up with either of the two. You have two teams that defined their era, and you put them into WarGames? Tell me that doesn't sell itself. Besides, this is my dream, right? Besides, if you really want to, you can have J.J. Dillon and Rick Rude outside of the ring (You never said that wrestlers couldn't come back as mangers)

7th Match: Fatal Four Way

Jake the Snake V.S. Roddy Piper V.S. Chris Jericho V.S. Eddy Guerrero

Can you imagine the mic work between these four leading up to the pay per view? Did you see the promo between Piper and Jericho last Monday? This could be another instant classic. Just make sure Jake is good before he makes it to the show... :burn:

8th Match: Four Way Tag Team Match

The Outsiders V.S. Demolition V.S. The Road Warriors V.S. The Steiners

These are the tag teams that are classic teams, but just would not work well in a ladder match. This would be an elimination match, and simply these teams would brawl and brawl and brawl and brawl.... And maybe Scott would pull a Frankensteiner.

9th Match:

Macho Man Randy Savage V.S. Kenta Kobashi

Kobashi just never has a bad match. Never. As a matter of fact, all he has is exemplary matches that if someone from the states were to ever watch, they would see greatness. these two, working against each other in a match? This should have been the match presented for the Macho Man at Starrcade 1995. If only WCW made its deal with All Japan, and not New Japan. Sigh....

10th Match:

Jushin Thunder Liger V.S. Rey Mysterio

This is a match that has actually already happened, and I know this. But it was so good, and from what I understand, it was not Liger at his best. Both of them, in their prime, one more time.

11th Match:

Stone Cold V.S. Hulk Hogan

Do I really need much of an explanation? This is THE dream match. End of story. End of pay per view.

Darkshot77's Dream Card

#1 Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Rob Van Dam, Rey Mysterio, Paul London, Jeff Hardy, Christian, CM Punk-Theres a lot of talent in that ring, with a few personal picks, everone has won a ladder match, so I expect a lot of hard hitting action.

#2 Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles-Always has been a dream match of mine, two conflicting styles, two extraordenary young athletes.

#3 US Title Match: Chris Beniot (c) vs. Samoa Joe-Having seen Joe vs. Angle so many times, I diceded to go with another submission artist in Beniot. Joe has mostly decent matched when he is not paied up agaisnt Kevin Nash so I would expect this to be ok.

#4 Tag Team Supemacy Match: Beer Money Inc. vs. Miz and Morrison vs. LAX vs. Priceless- Arguably the 4 best tag teams in wrestling today here we get to see who is the best.

#5 Casket Match for TNA title: Sting (c) vs. The Undertaker- Two men that have never faced off before, In a match that favors Taker..or dose it? The Icon vs. The Deadman who walks out the victor.

#6 15 min. Hardcore Title Free-For-All:Raven (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Kane vs. Tazz vs. Rhyno vs. Steve Blackman-Lots of Hardcore in one ring. Just mainly a crowd pleaser, lots of action lots of pins.

#7 Diamond Dallas Page vs. Shawn Michales-Two of the most Heavily liked wrestlers in history facing off for the first time ever, another dream of mine.

#8 Ultimate X Match: Alex Shelly (c) vs. Chris Sabin vs. The Hurricane vs. Chavo Guerrero-Another spot fest but I persoanlly beleive this makes for a great Ultimate X match.

#9 Last Man Standing Match: Edge vs. Angle-Edge is currently on the top his game and Angle has lost all that much, let these men beat each other, till only one can move

#10 Triple Threat for the WWE Title: Triple H (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin-Three amazing stars all together for the WWE title. A great match no matter how you look at it.

#11 World Heavyweight Championship Match: John Cena (c) vs. The Rock-The draw for this match would be outragious, the face of the 90's in The Rock vs. the face of the new millenium in Cena, for all the marbles.

Edge & Christian vs. Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy
Seeing these two teams go up against one another one last time would be a great way to open up the show, especially considering how far all of these guys have gotten since their classic tag matches of the '90s.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Rob Van Dam vs. The Rock vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Savage vs. CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

I think all of these guys would be awesome in the MiTB Match- all of them would bring something special to the match, and they would all make it a true classic, especially of the high-fliers.

Trish Stratus vs. Beth Phoenix
Arguably the two most successful WWE divas of all time, these two beauties would put on quite an epic diva match.

Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit vs. Bret Hart
This would probably be the most technically-sound match on the card- not too flashy, but just classic wrestling.

Randy Orton vs. Batista
These guys would have a great rivalry, as they both came up through Evolution- it would be a great matchup.

Hell In A Cell Match
Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk

Bloodbath. Period.

Ironman Match
Ric Flair vs. Sting

These two men know how to make a wrestling match simply a wonder to behold, and they have a great history with one another, so why not make it an Ironman Match?

Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
Anything but the WM20 version would be EPIC.

Shawn Michaels vs. HHH
Probably the best history/rivalry between any two wrestlers. This would be a true classic to behold.

John Cena vs. Undertaker
New school vs. Old School, the company's current man vs. the company man, with the Streak on the line. It would be awesome.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan
It would probably be the most epic main event of all time, bar none.

Okay first time posting anything here..so here it goes

Madison Square Garden with Gorilla and the Brain

1.) Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle

Might as well go with everybody and want the technical masterpiece

2.) The Rock vs John Cena

Two of the most popular superstars to ever step in a ring...the electricity would be amazing

3.) Stone Cold vs Goldberg

Come on...everybody always wondered who would win this one all throughout the late 90s

4.) Sting vs HBK

Again, two of the most popular superstars..intensity, electricity, charisma, enough said

5.) Rey Misterio vs AJ Styles

Admit it, you always look forward to whatever match these two are in at every card

6.) Mankind vs Samoa Joe

May actually happen one day in TNA, so keep your fingers crossed

7.) Triple H vs Jeff Jarrett

Both always had major control over their characters so no telling how this one would shape up

8.) Mr Perfect vs Randy Orton

I can only dream right?

9.) The Road Warriors vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Stiener Brothers

The most decorated tag teams all of all time

10.) The Undertaker vs Abyss

I know..its just a rehash of the Taker/Mankind battles, but those were good

11.) Randy "Macho Man" Savage vs Edge

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a great thread.

I'm going to concentrate on telling a good story in mine, not just putting together dream matches. I think an event needs to have cohesion.

Commentary: Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura
Announcer: Howard Finkel
Interviews: Mean Gene Okerlund with Sean Mooney "on location".

1st Match: Dean Malenko vs. Arn Anderson (c) for the TV Title

This would be a classic NWA-style technical match. With Arn going over just before the "time limit" with a spine-buster followed by a DDT.

2nd match: Ricky Steamboat vs. Ravishing Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan)

Set up for this is simple: Rude claims he's slept with Steamboat's wife, which, obviously gets Steamboat wound up. He wants to fight for her honour. Some good wrestling here, with Rude getting the upper hand early on and winding up the crowd but Steamboat going over in the end.

------

**President Jack Tunney announces that the World Tag Titles have been vacated because Bubba-Ray Dudley, one of the current champs, has been injured.**

3rd Match: The Hardy Boys vs. The Rockers vs. Edge & Christian in a TLC match to become number 1 contenders

A waste of Shawn? Nah. Two classic high flying teams plus Edge and Christian in one of the coolest gimmick matches. This one would deliver. Idea being that this one rocks the house early on and makes everyone think the winners deserve to be tag champs. Let's say The Hardys win.

4th Match: Andre the Giant and Ted Dibiase (w/ Bobby Heenan & Virgil) vs. The Big Show and Dee-von Dudley to get a title match

The background to this one would be that Andre had severely injured Bubba-Ray Dudley in the run up to this match causing the Dudleys to be stripped of the titles. Of course, Big Show is named sub and everyone goes crazy at the prospect of the two giants locking up. However, for most of the match we get DiBiase vs. Dee-von in a mega-tease. Whenever Dee-von gets close to tagging, DiBiase cuts him off. As soon as Dee-von makes the tag, of course, DiBiase bails pronto. When we finally do get some Andre vs. Big Show, Heenan trips the Show by the ropes while Virgil distracts the ref for the cheap pin.

5th Match: Legion of Doom vs. Demolition (w/ Mr. Fuji) to face Andre and DiBiase for the titles

Dream match of course. Let's say Demolition do something to injure Animal's leg (with Fuji's cane). LoD to go over though to set up a faces vs. heels match for the titles.

6th Match: Legion of Doom vs. Andre and Ted Dibiase (w/ Heenan & Virgil) for the Tag Titles

Ventura makes the point that DiBiase and Andre have more time to recover. Hawk gets his ass handed to him as DiBiase cuts the ring in half. Andre gives him a pounding too until the HOT TAG to Animal (who's still hurting). Andre gets caught in the ropes and DiBiase gets a Doomsday Device and gets pinned as Heenan is busy trying to untangle him, but Virgil trips the ref and knocks him out! LoD are pissed but while the ref is out Edge and Christian hit the ring (commentators shill their match from earlier) and put the heel beat down on LOD. It's obvious DiBiase has paid them off. Andre is freed by this time and manages to put DiBiase's arm over Hawk. Virgil wakes the ref up for the 3 count. DiBiase's music kicks to one of the loudest boos in wrestling history. We have new tag-team champs and multiple angles for the future.

---------
7th Match: Bret "the Hitman" Hart vs. Mr. Perfect (c) (w/ Bobby Heenan) for the IC Title

I know this one happened, but it's just the perfect IC title match for me. Perfect to retain with a Perfectplex after interference from The Brain. Jesse Ventura sells the fact that "it's been a great night for Bobby Heenan".

8th match: Sting vs. The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer)

What hasn't been said? It'd be wrong not to have this one on there. A bit of filler before the main event.

9th match: Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair (c) for the World Title

Why this never happened in 1992 I'll never know, but for heat alone I'd want it. Given that so many heels have gone over on this card, only right that Hogan gets the big one here after Flair pushes him to the limit.

-------------

So yeah, no Austin, no Rock, no Trips, no Angle, no Benoit, no Savage. Why? Because I firmly believe it's possible to over-book a card. I think you need a decent mix between mid-carders and main-eventers. If you stuff the card full of big names there isn't enough of a distinction between the main event and the rest of the show. That's my logic anyway.

Here's my all time dream card....

1. Christopher Daniels & A.J Styles vs. Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio..... I've seen both teams and they are both amazing. A high-flying display to start the show.

2. Kane (1997) & Mike Knox vs. Abyss & Bruiser Brody Would be a all-out brawl.

3. Money in the Bank
Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz vs. Petey Williams vs. Elix Skipper vs. Jay Lethal 3 of WWE's best mid-carders vs 2 of TNA's best mid-carders and one the best free-agents on the market.

4. Four Corners Tag Team Elimination Match
The Outsiders vs. Team 3D vs. New Age Outlaws vs. Harlem Heat Personally, I would love to see four of my favorite all-time teams all time in one match.

5. 6-Diva Tag team Match
Mickie James, Lita & Candice Michelle vs. Maryse & The Beautiful People Don't judge me....this would just be fun to watch.

6. Family Feud 6-Man Tag Team Match
"Cowboy" Bob Orton, Ted DiBiase, Dusty Rhodes vs. Legacy The ultimate battle of fathers vs sons

7. Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho A submission match with four of wrestling's all-time greatest technically sound wrestlers would leave the crowd with no choice but to give a standing ovation.

8. Diva Dream Match
Trish Stratus vs Beth Phoenix The Diva of the Attitude Era vs The Best Diva in WWE today....hopefully it happens this year at WM 25.

9. The Undertaker & Kane vs Sting & Vampiro I think that the psychological buildup to the match would be simply amazing and would make me want to watch it.

10. Last Man Standing
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Triple H In my opinion the rivalry never really got settled and this is the type of match that would truly show who's more dominant between the two.

11. Iron Man Match
The Rock vs "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels In reality...this match will never happen....ever. So why not make these two go at it for an entire hour? It would be a very good contrast of styles with Rock being the powerful one and HBK's willingness to throw caution to the wind. And also would be the best promos the two will ever have.

Mega-Card of Cards

MITB
Shelton Benjamin Vs. Aj Styles Vs Chris Jericho Vs Ricky Steamboat Jr. Vs 1-2-3 Kid Vs RVD Vs Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit

So much great action in this, but Jericho wins in a true classic.

Submission Match

Kurt Angle Vs. Bret Hart

Great promos, great technical action, could main event but this is the only match that should be on every card.

Sting Vs Undertaker

Undertaker has been the most consistent wwe star of all time, sting has been a star without the wwe for the longest time, oh and its for the streak.

HBK vs Ric Flair

not the shell of a man ric flair the real ric flair, this is a crowd pleaser for the ages.

I Quit
Brock Lesner Vs Mankind

the amount of pain and torture that he would inflict on mankind would be a match for the ages, and only because mankind would win which would blow the roof off the place.

Tag Titles TLC
Edge & Christian Vs The Hardy Boys Vs The Dudley Boyz Vs LOD

Loser Loses the Mask
Masked Kane Vs. Rey Mysterio

the true dominant Kane vs the ultimate underdog

Triple H Vs The Rock

either can be the heel or the face, but these two will be forever linked in my mind as two great rivals.

Stone Cold Vs. Hulk Hogan

why no finish it off with the match of the century. are there two wrestlers people wanna see face off more then them, i do not believe so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back