You know you're from [your city] when...

the Giants had em all the way :icon_rolleyes: :cool:

Surrrrrreee....riiiiiiggggghhht. :p

True, but you cant dispute that. The majority of the old dynasties won with the same teams. FA wasn't a factor, but it is still hard to play at the same level for four years, in a ten year period.

yep, thats why the patriots going to 4 super bowls in 7 years winning 3 is so damned impressive, hard to do that today.

You know your from Rochester when your personal business is never your personal business.

You know your from Rochester when a one-on-one fight between two people will turn into Group A vs Group B 3 hours before the fight is even supposed to happen.

One Stadium in like 37 years

Errrm, What was the need for a new stadium? None. You fucking assclown owners don't even know how to put in Turf, and you say it helps your team, Lawlz. They almost lost to a fucking 0-12 team and played god awful that game. Plus, look at all the times that field has been shit and it effected teams play.

hmm PGH has 5 world series, Texas has none.
9 NL Pennants

You haven't won shit since 92, we were in the playoffs in 1999.

And your last title was in like 79 and your team has been the laughing stock of the MLB for many years now.

At least the Rangers still make ESPN highlights and baseball tonight...:lmao:

Yes he was, and The Rock was booed a little outside Miami. So those fans are atupid :headscratch

No he wasn't.

You know your from Pittsburgh when you just make up random shit.

then explain two chokes job, and zero playoff wins?

Explain Big Ben's against Jacksonville and Tomlin's poor coaching?

Look at Romo's seasons compared to Ben's since becoming the starter.

Romo > Ben. Ben is a one shot wonder.

Explain PGH's success in every sport?

Explain Texas having many many many fantastic athletes and teams over the years.

Not to mention being the best team of the since 1960, 2 great NBA franchises, a very good Stars franchise, has been for years and a baseball team still re building and showing improvement.

And we have a speedway:)

The two baseball teams in Texas have no WS rings

3 NBA titles and.....Oops I forgot you don't have a basketball team....ROFLMAO.

Also I got more, You know your from California when you root for a team all the way accross America because all of your teams suck and LA doesn't even have one.

WZ said:
The taped edition of Raw last night scored a 3.39 (3.4) cable rating off hours of 3.36 and 3.42, and averaged just under 5 million viewers.

^^

You know your from Pittsburgh and Missouri when you think that is a good rating.

Also I got more, You know your from California when you root for a team all the way accross America because all of your teams suck and LA doesn't even have one.

The chargers don't suck, they are a favorite to win the AFC next year and the 49ers and Raiders are building good teams. :headscratch: Also I used to live in the new england area, connecticut in fact.

Chargers have and will continue to be extremely overrated.

Building good teams? :lmao:

I forgot Alex Smith is a stud for a franshise QB.

you know your from Madison when your in the former #1 college sports town and former #1 place in America

good shit

HEY dont go talkin bout the niners, and Alex "tiny hands" smith dammit!!! Its like picking on special ed kindegarteners!!! (I bleed cardinal and gold btw...)

If they were healthy they could have beaten the Patriots. And LT is not overrated but the best RB in football, only lead the leauge in rushing and TD's the last 2 years...#7 rushing game in the league..lead the league in INT's and #5 in sacks. Thats not overrated.:headscratch:

Yeah, lets ignore it's a team game and the 49ers have tons of talent outside QB and Alex smith was hurt all year and only played in 7 games. :headscratch:

Nope Brady. Has he ever had a Fully healed Right Shoulder according to Bellicheck?

Yes, he is always healthy. And Brady's injury was his ankle not his shoulder. Brady hurt his ankle against San Diego in the AFC Championship game...They were talking about it for over a week and focused on it all game. :headscratch:

you know you're from belfast when:
attacking the police is a sport
you can tell what part of town you're in by lookin at the murals/footpaths.
there are baseball bats...but no baseball teams
people assume you've been shot at/robbed/bombed when you say where you're from

Errrm, What was the need for a new stadium? None. You fucking assclown owners don't even know how to put in Turf, and you say it helps your team, Lawlz. They almost lost to a fucking 0-12 team and played god awful that game. Plus, look at all the times that field has been shit and it effected teams play.
The Steelers dominated the Dolphins, they couldn't move the ball.

You haven't won shit since 92, we were in the playoffs in 1999.
What about the other years? Why no WS?

And your last title was in like 79 and your team has been the laughing stock of the MLB for many years now.
We've been rebuilding since 1993 :cool:

At least the Rangers still make ESPN highlights and baseball tonight...
eww wow ESPN highlights..

You know your from Pittsburgh when you just make up random shit.
the Rock was booed outside of Miami in his Hogan feud :thumbsup:

Explain Big Ben's against Jacksonville and Tomlin's poor coaching?
Hmm, those 3 interceptions, but he lead his team down their on a GW drive, it was the defense who blew the game not Ben.

Look at Romo's seasons compared to Ben's since becoming the starter.
:headscratch: they only thing i have seen was two choke jobs, and crappy play at the end of the season

Romo > Ben. Ben is a one shot wonder.
When Romo wins a playoff game without Choking you can talk

Explain Texas having many many many fantastic athletes and teams over the years.
Explain PGH, and PA as a whole?
And we have a speedway:)
PA has a race track

3 NBA titles and.....Oops I forgot you don't have a basketball team....ROFLMAO.
What does Basketball have to do with it? Its never been popular here... Wouldn't be a good business decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back