You Know What?

Jersey Wannabe

Pre-Show Stalwart
Im fuckin sorry already.
To all the people i pissed off and irritated, Im fucking sorry.
I dont really have anything against Jersey, I just like to wind people up.
I still dont care for Kennedy. He is an unproven commodity imo, and to hear people verbally jack him off irritates me. I could start talking up brian kendrick and it would make more sense than all those people who think kennedy is the great white hope. I dont WISH a career ending injury on him, but if it were to happen, it would shut up all the fanboys that love him.

now with that being said , if someone cant take a joke when i "flame" them on rep, than they need to grow a set.

I have talked shit about Norcal[I have nothing against him], and he didnt take the bait.

The rest of you guys who are easily upset about stupid crap like this need to relax, its not that important.

IM FUCKING SORRY

He owns you apparently. After all, you probably wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for that moronic post you made about him, that I and Milenko red repped, which caused you to get all flamey.

point-and-laugh.gif

i will say this. most of the people here are fuckin idiots(prison). but this dude schooled everyone who dissed him. whether we admit it or not. hes actually not a complete idiot, and to ban him would be just self serving bullshit. i vote to give him another chance. *knows im gonna lose all the rep i worked for because the lifers here can put me in the negative with ease. but still will voice my honest opinion and try not to offend *

Dude, go back to the insults, unless you want to get out. If you do want to get out, make a beeline for The Bar Room as soon as you are free.

i will say this. most of the people here are fuckin idiots(prison). but this dude schooled everyone who dissed him. whether we admit it or not. hes actually not a complete idiot, and to ban him would be just self serving bullshit. i vote to give him another chance. *knows im gonna lose all the rep i worked for because the lifers here can put me in the negative with ease. but still will voice my honest opinion and try not to offend *

Oh you made me tingle wit your kindness thank you so very much..lol

Another good thing about ICP, big money hustlas is HILARIOUS if youre stoned. and foley cameos. 15 bucks well spent!

Im fuckin sorry already.
I still dont care for Kennedy. He is an unproven commodity imo, and to hear people verbally jack him off irritates me. I could start talking up brian kendrick and it would make more sense than all those people who think kennedy is the great white hope. I dont WISH a career ending injury on him, but if it were to happen, it would shut up all the fanboys that love him.

now with that being said , if someone cant take a joke when i "flame" them on rep, than they need to grow a set.

I have talked shit about Norcal[I have nothing against him], and he didnt take the bait.

The rest of you guys who are easily upset about stupid crap like this need to relax, its not that important.

IM FUCKING SORRY

Fuck you, you stupid fuckhead. You think that offering a half-assed apology will suddenly make us care about you? You obviously don't understand subtlety, I suppose I can forgive your stupidity, but you're not getting out of here. And certainly not with a dumbass apology like you're trying to pull out here.

Seriously, go blow smoke up the ass of someone who might actually give a damn, because it ain't happenin' here. Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you, you stupid fuckhead. You think that offering a half-assed apology will suddenly make us care about you? You obviously don't understand subtlety, I suppose I can forgive your stupidity, but you're not getting out of here. And certainly not with a dumbass apology like you're trying to pull out here.

Seriously, go blow smoke up the ass of someone who might actually give a damn, because it ain't happenin' here. Go fuck yourself.

thank you sir may i have another

He owns you apparently. After all, you probably wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for that moronic post you made about him, that I and Milenko red repped, which caused you to get all flamey.

point-and-laugh.gif

Hey check it out, your post was longer than the amount of time in between KING KENNEDYS injuries.

The Fact that you cant[CANT NOT WONT} debate me about Kennedy shows that you cant explain why you love him so much.

Mark my words WWE pushimg Kennedy is like putting gas in a car youve already crashed, POINTLESS

You're defianatly one to call someone an idiot....

Damn, two f bombs in 1 sentence.
Someone ordered MILLION DOLLAR VOCABULARY didnt they.

My apology was as sincere as possible, and if you cant see that maybe you are the one who is a stupid fuckhead.

Whats next are you going to call me an icky poo poo face?:sweat:
Way to use the quoting system buddy. You suck at forum posting like you suck at life. And seriously a "vocabulary" crack? What's next, are you going to give me the rubber and glue response? I think those two responses were learned around the same time.

Your apology wasn't sincere. It's a sham and we all know it. You're only doing it because you're pissing and moaning about being in here and not being able to post on the regular forums. You don't fool me nor anyone else.

Grow up, and take it like a man. Quit bitching about the fact you're in here.

Way to use the quoting system buddy. You suck at forum posting like you suck at life. And seriously a "vocabulary" crack? What's next, are you going to give me the rubber and glue response? I think those two responses were learned around the same time.

Your apology wasn't sincere. It's a sham and we all know it. You're only doing it because you're pissing and moaning about being in here and not being able to post on the regular forums. You don't fool me nor anyone else.

Grow up, and take it like a man. Quit bitching about the fact you're in here.

Okay how bout this suck my mother fucking dick you nut sucking sack of gorilla shit.
Im not bitching about shit I dont care that im in here and I dont give a fuck about you.
Now you can just ignore me if you have a problem with me, I never asked for your opinion and I dont want it.

You are the most overrated poster on this forum and thats a fact bro.

Do yourself a favor, write out what you want to say,practice it, look in a mirror and see how it sounds.
Because you my Friend suck at insults like you suck at passing as a heterosexual.

EAT SHIT!!!!

He didn't school anyone. He just kinda said something about sucking dick to everyone who dissed him. And not an idiot? His grammar, spelling, and lack of comebacks says otherwise.

What about sucking dick? Can I take his spot? Oh and my insults don't suck.

Your a bitch!

Okay how bout this suck my mother fucking dick you nut sucking sack of gorilla shit.
I find it amusing you refer to me as a homosexual in the same post you want me to suck your penis.

Seems like someone is having a little trouble identifying their own sexuality.

Im not bitching about shit
Sure you are. Everyone agrees.

I dont care that im in here
Yes you do, else you wouldn't have made this thread. You're more of a moron than I gave you credit for.

and I dont give a fuck about you.
Then why are you requesting oral sex from me? Is that just something you do to every guy who pays you the slightest bit of attention?

Now you can just ignore me if you have a problem with me, I never asked for your opinion and I dont want it.
I don't need your permission to give my opinion. My bolded username says so. Tool.

You are the most overrated poster on this forum and thats a fact bro.
Eww, you want oral sex from your brother? Not cool.

Do yourself a favor, write out what you want to say,practice it, look in a mirror and see how it sounds.
Hey Eminem, this is real life, not some goofy movie where people think you are cool. Try thinking of something original.

Because you my Friend suck at insults like you suck at passing as a heterosexual.
So much so that you took the time to write out this profanity laden reply in a thread you originally started so you could apologize for pissing people off.

Provoking idiots is fun. I've had a lot of fun with you.

Im fuckin sorry already.

IM FUCKING SORRY

Okay you got me, i dont apologize for shit , I stand by everything I said about all of you, Jersey is a shit hole and kennedy is a ***.

Slyfox is a fucking little bitch that thinks hes king shit but hes only half right he is shit.

Watch him reply to this and try to insult me in his attempt to make himself feel better about living in his moms basement and being a registered sex offender{ beastiality, dont ask ,hes got a thing for dogs]

I await your response you little sad man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back