You know The Rock and Reigns aren't really related, right?

Hogan just calls people brother because he legit cannot remember names & places. We are all brother, dude or Jack to him. Its likely from a combination of old age, prolonged exposure to the sun & lots of cocaine.

Hogan just calls people brother because he legit cannot remember names & places. We are all brother, dude or Jack to him. Its likely from a combination of old age, prolonged exposure to the sun & lots of cocaine.
And every wrestling event is in the Silverdome, jack.

While I regret thinking this but I shudder at the possibility that he may say brotherdudejack whilst canoodling with a female in the sack.

And every wrestling event is in the Silverdome, jack.

Love how he played it off as Steph's fault. God forbid someone talks to him about something the same day he has to remember what city he is in...

While I regret thinking this but I shudder at the possibility that he may say brotherdudejack whilst canoodling with a female in the sack.

That would not be as bad if he didn't Hulk out before she had to eat her vitamins, if you know what I mean.

I came to bump this, it's bs that wwe straight up lies to us. Peter is not blood related to the Rock nor to the Anoais. They should at least say so. Peter Maivia is Rock's step-grandfather. I'd love to know who his maternal grandfather is. And if that guy left his grandma Lia or if she dumped him, which I doubt. Which means Rock's grandpa is probably a Samoan deadbeat.

Roman is only a symbolic "cousin". They are not related by blood or marriage. What a crock, if you ask me.

I came to bump this, it's bs that wwe straight up lies to us. Peter is not blood related to the Rock nor to the Anoais. They should at least say so. Peter Maivia is Rock's step-grandfather. I'd love to know who his maternal grandfather is. And if that guy left his grandma Lia or if she dumped him, which I doubt. Which means Rock's grandpa is probably a Samoan deadbeat.

Roman is only a symbolic "cousin". They are not related by blood or marriage. What a crock, if you ask me.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if they became blood related since the last post. Please continue to bump it so that I know nothing has changed.

You should probably look up the family structure of various pacific island cultures.

But she's Andre The Giant's friend. She has the picture to prove it.

He pretty much left the E when Steph was 15 and died when she was 17. If they were "friends", it's pretty creepy. But, the McMahon's not named Shane are all pretty fucking creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back